Coming back?

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo's POV

 
"Let's break up" I said. I played with the box of engagement ring I bought here from my own salary. I don't know why but I felt really grateful buying this to her with my own money. 
 
I uttered. "I want to break up because-"  Then the other line died.
 
"Hello?! Hello?! Why did she- Ahhh!" I stood up and threw my phone on my bed. I was going to say "Im breaking up with you because I want our fake relationship to be void and I want to have a real relationship  starting now because I want you to stay with me for the rest of my life with no pretentions or anything.". I even practiced it infront of a mirror yet the other line died?
 
"Oh chinja!" I shouted. Good thing the others are going to judge the audition without me or else they'll probably laugh at me on my fail plan. Also, She thinks I don't love her anymore while my heart is going to burst because I miss her so much. I even told manager hyung to make a false news so that she'll call me and my plan failed.
 
I tried calling her again but she's not answering her phone. "Arrrgh! What am I going to do?" I stomped my feet and bang my head on the table.
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
"Finally! Were here! Hello New York! Did you miss me?" Woohyun shouted gladly as he spread his arms like he's going to hug someone.
 
Hoya cleared his throat, "Ermm.. Hyung I think you're looking like an idiot now". Woohyun spun around to look at his surroundings and he realized some americans are laughing at him like he completely lose it.
 
"Yeah! And who told you they missed you when it's just your first time in here?" Dongwoo laughed at him. Woohyun pouted and glared at Dongwoo.
 
"Now what?" Sungyeol sulked.
 
"Our van is going to pick us and then we have to unpack our things at the hotel" Sunggyu read his schedule.
 
"Any questions?" "Right here!" Sungjong raised his hands. "What?" Sunggyu looked at him. " What are we going to do after we unpack?" He asked.
 
Sunggyu looked at their schedule, "Hmmm... There's nothing in here. I guess we're going to have some free time after that. Good thing they've made us some free time because tomorrow I think we're going to be stressed on the audition. I think its very hard to find the right trainee right? Anyway, Any plans?"
 
"Yes!" Woohyun smiled. "What?!" They chorused. "Secret" He beamed and entered their van approaching them.
 
"Aiish" They complained while Woohyun is just smirking on his seat *We're going to give Myungsoo a present he won't forget*
 
 
 
Your POV
 
He wants to break up with me. I hate him. I knew it. I knew he wouldn't for me. And what's worst is the reason of our breakup is a girl. An effin girl!! I stared in space as I sat on the boarding room. Yoseob left before the meeting. My mind just flies to who-knows-where and I'm not in the mood to listen to their suggestions.
 
"Ms. Kang-ssi! I asked you a question. What is your answer?" One of the boards asked me. All of them stared at me.
 
"Ehh? I'm sorry. Pardon me" I lowered my head. Ohmygod this is so embarassing!
 
"~~ ah! Are you okay? Are you sick anywhere? You can go home if you want to" My stepmom asked me with sincere eyes.
 
"No. I'm okay. I just want to hear the question your asking a while ago" I smiled meekly.
 
"Ohh.. Okay. I said, Do you want to stay in Korea to manage the business there? Afterall it's your hometown right and I think your school would also consider this since you only need one month before graduation. You wouldn't miss anything out and you also have a private tutor, if ever you would want to know something" 
 
"K-Korea? I'll think about it" You lowered your head.
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
You sulked on the couch and rested your head because of exhaustion. Exhaustion of thinking about things. You've been keeping yourself from crying but you can't take it anymore. The more you think about it, It kills you inside because you never expected it. 
 
You wiped your tear and stood up to go to your room. Your body feels numb and all you want to do is cry to sleep.
 
Sungjae noticed your sudden action. He even greeted you when you came home yet you didn't mind him. All you're doing is space out things. 
 
He pouted and sat on the couch and watch some programs on the TV. While eating some chips, He heard a lot knock on the door. His insides stood up he felt uneasy. *Oh no! Not again. Please don't let it be her*
 
After some sort of a million knocks, He opened the door and a group of guys smiled at him. "Who are you looking for?"
 
"~~ ssi! I believe this is her house" Woohyun smiled. 
 
"Yep! This is her house. Why?" Sungjae crossed his arms.
 
"You don't need to know why we are here. Who are you anyway? We don't need to explain ourselves to you!" Sungyeol complained. 
 
"Ok. Well then Good day to you!" Sungjae shouted and almost closed the door when Sunggyu speak up, "Tell her Infinite is waiting for her. We just want to talk to her"
 
Sungjae burst out laughing. "What? Infinite? Is that some Korean boy group or something?" He chortled.
 
*Yes* They all taught as they glare at him.
 
After some seconds, He stopped laughing and looked at their serious faces. "Ok I'll call her now. Babe! Baaabe! Someone's calling you"
 
[a/n: On the previous chappie, I told you some obsessive girl is stalking Sunjae so it became a habit to call you babe instead of Noona/sis]
 
"Babe?" They exchanged glances with each other.
 
In just seem like a second, You appeared in front of them "Who are they?". You looked up to see them and you were lost for words, "Who? What? When? Where? Why? How did you know I live here?"
 
"You don't want to see us?" Sungjong fake-gasped.
 
"Yes! I mean no. It's just! YAH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" You pouted.
 
"We wanted to surprise you! Pabo!" Sungyeol shouted.
 
"Aren't you going to let us in first? I mean we're starving you know! And you have to explain us some things to" Woohyun muttered as he looked at Sungjae who's glaring at him.
 
"Okay. Come in" You smiled as you let them in, in your house.
 
"Whoa! You house is kinda big. I never knew you'll live in a mansion like this" They chorused as their eyes are mesmerized at your house.
 
"Ech-hem. Excuse me Babe! I'm going to my room now" Sungjae cleared his throat.
 
"Yeah! Don't ever come out" Sungyeol scoffed. 
 
You shot him a look at signaled him to sit on the couch. "Ok. What makes you come here?" 
 
"Oh uhm.. err.. We miss you. Very very much" They said in an awkward tone.
 
"Rrriight.. Now what's the real reason" You placed your hands on your hips.
 
There was a long pause. All of them are not saying anything. You grew annoyed. You knew they're up to something yet you don't know what is it.
 
"I'm waiting" You sang.
 
"Well.. We kinda need to give Myungsoo Hyung a birthday present" Sungjong blurted. "Yah Lee Sungjong!" Woohyun whisper-shouted. He just gave him a "what" expression.
 
"So..." 
 
"So we need you to come back to Korea! Please. Please. Please! We came here just for you" Woohyun begged.
 
"I'm sorry guys but I believe you went to the right person" You said.
 
"Why? You're the perfect gift for him" Dongwoo reasoned.
 
"No. I'm not. We... We broke up a while ago" You bit your lip and looked at the ground, hiding your emotions.
 
"WHHAT?! But.." They all shouted.
 
"Why are you all acting surprised? It's not like you don't know he's dating a female idol group member right? Oh come on! Did you come here to rub it on my face?" You grew annoyed. *It's not like they don't know right?*
 
"No he's not. We don't have time for that. All we do is practice, film or perform, nothingelse. Besides you're the only person he's always talking about. Like how he misses you and how excited he is to see you so the date thing-y isn't true. Also, I don't know that there is some news like that encircling the 'net. Is that news just a while ago?" Woohyun scratched his head.
 
You softened, "I-Is that true?"
 
They nodded in sychronization as you stare at the ground. *If that is true? Then why would he broke up with me?*
 
"Anyways, What's with the babe? Are you cheating on Myungsoo?" Sungyeol looked at you closely.
 
You burst out laughing on his rant, "You're funny Sungyeol! He's just my brother, Sungjae. Anyway, I want to introduce them to you". In just a second, A girl entered the house at stared at your guests.
 
"Anyway, This is Joan, My sister" You pointed at her. She looked at Hoya and Hoya stared back at her and she lowered her head and passed by you like nothing happened.
 
You let out an awkward laugh, "Yep, They're my siblings. They're just not entairtaining people they don't know".
 
They let out a series of "ahhs" until Woohyun speak out, "Anyway, Are you coming with us?"
 
"I-I don't know it's just I kinda feel awkward talking to him since he dumped me" You fiddled with your fingers.
 
"Then let's break the awkwardness. Goodbye ~~-ssi. We forgot we're going on an important meeting today. We'll just pick you up after 5 days. Okay? Bye" Woohyun bid goodbye as he also pulled the others.
 
"Wait- What- I didn't say- YAH!" And then on cue, They're gone. 
 
You sat on the couch. *What am I going to do now?*
 
Sunggyu nudged Woohyun "Yah Nam Woohyun! Why did you tell her we're going on an important meeting when we have nothing but free time". "I want to cut to her out before she refuses to come with us" He let out an evil grin 
 
 

 

 
Gotcha on c59! Told ya it won't be bad thing!
Anyways,  If you noticed any typos in here. Please excuse it because I'm just using my android to write this one.
Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*