Tutoring Myungsoo

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kyRaURuAY

 


 

Your POV

 

I decided to start tutoring Myungsoo today. I think my hate on him withrew when he saved me earlier from Krystal. Kyaa! I wish he'll cooperate me with this one. Either it is hate or not, I need to set aside this first and help him achieve high grades. 

 

I entered our house and I'm surprised with what I saw. He is reading a book on the couch. I thought he is not into studying? I just stared at him.like this -- O.O

 

(start playing the song :D)

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He said in confusion. Then he he raised his brow.

"Uhm.. Nothing. It's just I'm surprised that you're reading a.." I looked at the book he is reading and it is their English book. "Reading a book" I continued.

"Oh. This.. What's wrong with studying?" He smirked.

"Nothing. It's just I'm not used to it. I thought you have no interest in studying that's why I worry that you will not cooperate with me." I explained.

 

"Tssh. If it weren't for you I will not do this." He talked back. What'd he say? ' If it werent for me? '  

 

"What?" I asked to confirm him if I heard it wrong or if I am just imagining things I shouldn't imagine.

 

"Nothing" He continued reading the book as if nothing happened. As for me, I went to kitchen to cook a ramen. Then, I went upstairs changed my clothes and then I rushed to the kitchen then I ate my ramen. 

 

"Let's start now," I smiled. I sat beside him on the couch then I remove all his things from his bag. "Now where do I start?"

 

"I already started" He interrupted. He is still not looking at me. What happened to him? 

 

"Oh, Really? What subject?"

 

"English."  He said coldly. He is still not looking at me. What is his problem?

 

"Oh.. Where are you exactly right now?" I ask him cheerfully. I tried not to sound annoyed right now by his actions. 

"At your house" He answered.

"YAH!!! Be serious!" I whined. I crossed my arms and I glared at him.

 

"I'm serious" He answered in a calm manner as if I'm not annoyed by his actions.

 

I just continue glaring at him but it didn't distract him instead he avoid locking eyes with me. What is his problem? I can't stand this I have to talk to him now.

"Yah! Are you angry at me?" I asked him. I looked at him. Still, There is no respond from him.

"YAAHH! Answer me!!" I demanded.

"I'm not" He replied. Still, He's not looking at me. He's just reading at the book and what's strange is he is still at the same page eversince I talk to him. 

"Really?" I asked him.

 

"Yes." He answered. Still, Staring at the same page he's reading earlier. 

 

Why is he ignoring me? I won't give up until he says if he is angry at me. I tapped his back and when he look at me, I pinched his cheeks. "Yah! What are you doing" He said.

"I won't stop until you say the truth. Just tell me if you are angry" I whined.

"Ok! Ok!" He shouted while pulling away my hand from his cheek.Then he rub his cheek. I looked at it and itis so reddish now.

"Ok! Are you angry at me? If you are? I'm very sorry" I sincerely apologized. He just looked at me. "You should'nt have done that"

"Why don't you just thank me about what I did for you. Don't blame me for what happen because I did that all because of you." He commented.

"You didn't have to do that! You love Krystal but still you take my side. Why did you do that for me?" I complained,

 

"Forget it." He continued reading his book.

 

"Yah! I'll never stop until you tell me what's the real reason why did you do that." I shouted.

He's still silent. I shouted "Tell me now! Please. I feel guilty about what happened earlier so please.Tell me the truth"

I pushed him and dragged his T-shirt. "Tell me!"

 

"OK! I care about you because you are special to me! Are you happy now?!" He stood up then he rushed to the kitchen. As for me, I just stayed silent.  

 

What'd he say? I can't understand him.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"OK. I CARE ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I blurted. I rushed to the kitchen to drink water. There I said it. 

 

After that, I went to the living room and sat on the couch. She is writing something on a paper. It is silent. It is so awkward sitting beside her and she's not even looking at me.

"About.. that.." I looked at her and she's still not looking at me. "Look. I'm sorry" She said then she looked at me.

"No. You don't need to be sorry" I smiled at her then I pat on her head. 

"So.. Did you broke up with her?" She asked. Then she look sincerely in my eyes.

"No. We haven't talk eversince our fight earlier." I shook my head while taking notes from the book.

"Sorry about that" She pouted. "Here take this. I made this questionnaires for you to know if you understand all what you've read" She gave me some papers.

"Stop saying sorry. You're making feel guilty for choosing you over her." I said then I looked at her expression. She lowered her head. 

 

"So you're regretting choosing me over her?" She forced a smile. Then she played with her pen.

 

"A little bit" I said then I glance at her. She bit her lip.

 

"Ok! Let's just study now" She changed the subject then she smiled. She opened her Algebra book then she began studying. 

"Ok". Then I read a book and answered the questionnaires she've made for me. I looked at her and she looks like she's having trouble on understanding what she's been studying.

 

"I think you need to distribute this to that"  i smiled on her. "Here let me show you" Then I explained to her what she's gonne do afterwards. "So simple." 

"Whoa! I thought you are not into studying?" She raised her brow.

"It's just you're dumb. My tutor is dumb" I mocked. Then I pinched her cheeks.

 

"Yah! I am not dumb. It just happens that you know this How conceited" She defended.

"Yeah right." I smirked then I ate the chips laid on the table.

"Here. Answer all of this then let's see who's the dumb one" She gave me a bunch of papers. Then she smirked. "Let's see if you can do all of this.

"I'll show you that you are the dumb one. Haha! Get ready babe! " I talked back then I accepted all the pers she gave me. 

 

I began answering all of that. All of this is kinda easy but they are too many. There are also some things I can't understand especially english. I need to finish for her. To make all her hardwork paid. I was answering all of these for hours. Atlast, I finished it. Then I looked at her. She is now sleeping. I carried her then laid her in her room. I put her blanket so that she will not be cold. Then I kissed her forehead.

 

"Goodnight ~~ah!" Then I left her room.