I'll wait, I promise

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:
 
Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuT7V2c_V8s

 


 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

"Don't go!" I shouted as I saw her riding a bus to Incheon airport. I tried to stop the bus but it won't stop. 

 

I tried to bang the window of the bus but she seems into her own world. Like she's not seeing me. I can see  her happily listening to her iPod like I'm not doing something impulsive outside the bus. It's like she doesn't care anymore or like she can't see me. "Yah! Yah! Stop! Please!" I cried out loud but then my feet got sore so I tripped and was not able to reach her anymore.

 

"STOP!" 

 

I shouted and then I realized I was dreaming. I sat on my bed and panted nonstop. I wiped a bead of sweat on forehead and snatched the bottle of water on the table near my bed. 

 

"Yo! Are you okay?" Sungyeol stared at you weirdly. "You were like drowning or running or something in your sleep. What happened?"

 

"N-Nothing" I shifted my gaze at the window. It's already morning. I thought my night with her last night would last forever. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. "You scared me because you look like you're not going to be awake anymore. I was about to call the others. Dude! You scared me. You were saying things like 'Stop' and 'Don't go'!" He exclaimed.

 

"Myungsoo Oppa!!!!" I heard a loud bang on door. We fixed our gaze on the door. I signaled him to open the door since he is near the door. He opened the door and found Jini panting with beads of sweat dripping on her forehead. "We need to talk" She said hurriedly.

 

(cue)

 

We walked outside to talk but she gave me a letter. "She left this on her bed. She especially entitled it for you. I have a bad feeling about her and I couldn't see her in any of the place near our hotel. I haven't open the letter but it kinda gives me the chills. You should read it now" She demanded then left. I tore the end of the envelope and read it..

 

Hey Kim! I know you'll be angry at me for not telling this to you but after last night, You've gave me the courage to fulfill my decision and go on again. I want to wake you up but there's this something in me that wants to leave peacefully. There are things going through my mind now and I hope you understand. I love you so much and I know you know that. You've promised you'll wait for me and respect my decisions right? So I'm guessing you could fulfill your promise to me for 3 years. It's not that long right? I just have to finish my problems with my father in the U.S because he is terribly sick now. If you couldn't wait for me then it's okay. I won't force you to wait for me because that would be the most selfish thing I would think right? Right now, All I wish for you is to live like it is a normal day. You don't have to change or stop your dreams for me because I would be the first one to get angry at you if you did that! Kekeke.. All I want to say is that, always continue on being a happy and cheesy boy like I've always known you to be. Don't worry about me, I'll never ever fall with anyone here after all I promised my love for you is Infinite. I love you and till we meet.. 

 

I crumpled the letter and threw it. I ran as fast as I could until I've reached Sunggyu's room. No! This can't be! So the things that's bothering her is leaving me? How can that be so possible? We were so happy.

 

I opened their door with force. "Where's the keys?"

 

"Keys for what?" They stared at me. "The car's keys! Where is it?! I need to go to the airport right now!" I shouted while panting. "W-why?" Dongwoo said.

 

"JUST GIVE IT! PLEASE!" I ordered which made them stammered and gave it to me. I ran downstairs and opened the car. I need to find her as fast as I can, before she leaves. I want to tell her that she don't need to leave because I really understand what she feels. That I want to bid goodbye to her peacefully not like this. How can she be so dumb?

 

I started the engine and started driving. I think I can say goodbye to her before she leave. I looked at the time and it's 7 am. It definitely needs 3 hours or up to reach Incheon airport in no time. I drived as fast as I could until Sungjong suddenly pop up from the back.

 

"Hyung! What are you doing? Why are you driving so fast?" He yawned. I stammered when I saw him at the rearview mirror. "Y-Yah! What are you doing here?"

 

"I kinda slept here last night because the door was locked to our room when I tried to open it. I guess you've forgot about me. You even made me do some errands after your date with Noona" He pouted and exposed the plastic bags with goods I asked him to buy last night.

 

I guess I was too preoccupied that I even forgot him last night. "Okay. Just.. Just sit there. Where going to the airport now" I said.

 

"Airport? Why?" He wrinkled his nose in confusion. I shouted in annoyance, "Just shut up okay! I'm trying my best to drive faster here". He sulked in and pouted.

 

Gosh ~~! Please! Just please don't go sooner. I'll miss you.

 

 

 

 

No one's POV

You pursed your lips as you were waiting for the boarding gate to open for you to go and leave in Korea. You looked at your watch and it's already 10 am. *They're already awake now. I wonder what they're doing right now.*

 

You tapped your feet while waiting for your flight. In 10 minutes, You're going to leave everything behind and face all your problems abroad. You puffed your cheeks *I wonder what he's doing right now*.

 

Just then your phone rung and you looked at the caller I.D. It is from Myungsoo. You hesitated for a bit but your hands just voluntarily pressed the answer button.

 

"H-Hello!" you answered. "Yah! Are you crazy/dumb/out of your mind ?" He shouted from the other line. You pursed your lips and murmured, "I'm sorry".

 

"Yeah! You should be sorry. Why did you leave such message? Why didn't you just tell me you're going to leave?" He asked. "I was just.. scared" You said then bit your lip. 

 

"Scared? What are you scared of? I thought we're going to face all of this together. I thought we're going to be ok after last night but why did you leave without telling me the right way? Are you scared that I might stop you from going to your dad?" He muttered. You were about to say yes but nothing came out of your mouth.

 

"You don't need to be scared. Don't you trust me? Why didn't you just consult me about this earlier? I may be the first one to force you on going to your dad's side. As long as I know that I'm the only one in your heart, It's enough for me. I'm fine with your decision. You don't need to run away. I'll wait for you anyway" He explained. Unknowingly, You are starting to tear up again. You were too touched by his words.

 

"Are you angry?" You fiddled your fingers. "Yes Mrs.Kim! I'm very much angry" He said in a serious tone.

 

"Oh I see" You lowered your head in dismay. *So he's must've been angry*

 

"Gotcha! I was just joking. I will never be angry at you" He forced a laugh but then you heard him sniff. You wrinkled your eyebrows and asked him, "Are you crying?"

 

"Me! Nah! It's just so cold here" He reasoned. *You can't know how sad I feel to see you leave but for you I'll try to be strong*

 

'3 minutes before boarding on the plane so please check your valuables before going inside the plane. Thank You'  

 

"I think I need to go now. I promise I'll contact you" You hurriedly tell him. "Wait! Give me three minutes. I'm going there in 3 minutes I swear. I want to see you before you go" He demanded.

 

'1 minute before boarding'

 

Your face fell and bit your lip,"Sorry but i think I couldn't wait-". Now you realized that the other line died. You fixed your gaze on the passengers falling in line before they enter the plane. You stared at your ring. *Sorry but I can not wait for you*

 

"No more passengers left?" One of the crews said. "C-Coming" Then you gave your passport and boarding pass and was about to enter when a voice stopped you.

 

"Babe!" Someone shouted. You turned around and saw it was Myungsoo. He waved goodbye to you and said, "I'll wait for you. Just remember that I love you so much. Don't ever think of me too much, You might not be able to fulfill your responsibilities to your dad because you love me so much. I love you and so long. I know I've said it but I will never stop myself from saying that to you. Have a nice trip"

 

You smiled and turned your back on him. With ease and confidence, All your doubts and troubled seems to be fading away. You always know he's always by your side. Your just afraid to admit it. As for Myungsoo, He watched your back with a heavy heart while being console by Sungjong. "I forgot to tell you that I will miss you and this is not easy for me" The last words he said before you left him.

 


 

ROLOLOL. I'm just in the mood today. How are you?

About the airport scene, To anyone who've seen some mistakes according to it, I'm very much sorry because I've already forgot what and what are you not going to do or the rules before you  leave the airport. Kekekeke. Just go in with the flow okay? 

 

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
 
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*