Moving Closer

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2ZP-mDkCs

 

 


 

Your POV

 

It's been two weeks after that incident. My foot is much better now. I still haven't seen Yoseob and Myungsoo after what happened then. For Myungsoo, We couldn't see each other because he's too busy with his 'training'. I think it was much better than seeing each other with awkwardness. I don't want to see him because I want to erase my feelings to him. Yet, I'm still not successful about that because half of me is encouraging me not to give up on him because in the end we will get married. On Yoseob, I didn't accept his feelings because I know that'll be fraud because I love Myungsoo not him. He is just a brother to me and that's all. He agreed on the friendship I offered him but he said he won't give up on me. I refused on his idea but our friendship is on sake here so I guess I will just force him to give up.

 

I went to the mall to buy some groceries for us. Our monthly allowance has been empty because we really really need food to live and I don't know when are we going to do our show because my heart wants me to do it while my brain says not to it because I want to erase my feelings for him yet, Like what they say, You couldn't manipulate feelings. I was walking when I suddenly felt that there are guys following me but when I look around, They're like they don't know each other and they're just doing their thing. I started walking again but they're following. I need to think quick because in no time, these guys will do harm on me. 

 

"Ready... Hana... Dwul.. SET!" I ran from them but they caught me. They pushed me on the car. I struggled myself but they're so strong so I have no choice but to get in. 

 

"Yah! Who are you and what do you want to do to me? I don't have money but I have groceries. Just get it. Please. I love my life please don't take" I  exaggerately begged them. I looked at the driver and he seems familiar to me. Hmmm.. Where did I saw him? Then he smiled at me when he noticed I am looking at him through the rearview mirror. "Longtime no see Ma'am! Don't worry we won't hurt you" He gave me a reassuring smile. "You can now release your grips on her. She won't struggle anymore."

 

And now I knew it! "Why did you kidnaped me again? Is Mr.Kim the one who commanded you to kidnap me?" I asked him. But he didn't answer me. Maybe because I know who and why did this happen again. I just want to reassure if he ordered this. Just then, He stopped at a mansion. Yeah! Myungsoo's Mansion. We went inside and some maids assisted me until we stopped on a room. 

 

I opened the room and it is full of  elegant gowns and cocktail dresses. "Whoa!" That was what I said when I entered the room. I'm not into dresses or gowns but this room is full of lovely objects. I feel like a lost princess who have just realize that she is a royal blooded damsel in distress. I started running to the mannequins and examined at the gowns. This is awesome. Why would they let me in, in this room?

 

"Aren't they a beauty?" Someone asked me from behind. I looked at her and she seems familiar. "Don't you remember me?" She smiled at me. "M-Myungsoo's Mom?" I asked her. She nodded. "Anyeong haseyo Mrs. Kim. Nice to see you again." I bowed at her. She pat my head and giggled, "Oh please! Just call me Mom".

 

"M-Mom?!" I exclaimed.

 

"Ye! I've always wanted you as a daughter. I kinda miss your mom too. Ohhh. Look at you. You look exactly like her. You're so beautiful and nice." She pinched my cheeks. I just shyly smiled at her. "Are you pregnant?" She blurted.

 

"W-What?" I was looked dumbfounded at her question. "Oh. I'm sorry I can't control myself. I just you to be my daughter in law and I want you and Myungsoo to have a child already" She chuckled. She looked happy at what she said but I'm not. I have many dreams in life and having child is on the last list on my agenda because once i've finished all of this, Then maybe I can give my child a better life. "But that was too soon. We are just Highschool students. I couldn't give you what you want" I faked a smile and scratch the  back of my head because it is too awkward for me to answer this question.

 

She sat on the bed, "Sorry 'bout that. Are you two dating? I'm sure you two-". "No! We are not. I believe he likes another girl. " I looked down trying to smile at the fact that he likes somewhat though it hurts me. "Really? Come here. Who is that girl? I will tell her to leave Korea or else I'll kill her" She pouted. I laughed at her comment. I wish my mom is here to say this things too. Myungsoo's mom is so nice to me eventhough this is just the first time that we've had a heart to heart talk. I sat on the bed with her.

 

She fixed the fringe on my forhead, "Tell me! I know you have feelings for my Myungie. Am I right?". I involuntary nodded then I looked away. "Then there's no problem with that. Don't frown because you are a very beautiful and you should know it. I think he likes you too. Don't worry about the feelings he have for you." She gave me a reassuring smile. "But you can't control his feeling to her". "Tell me the name of the girl" She ordered. "Her name is Krystal. Oooops" I put my hand on my mouth. . I shouldn't have said that.

 

"The girl who broke Myungsoo's heart then? Hmmm. I don't like her. She has an attitude that you won't like. Don't worry because Myungsoo doesn't have feelings for her and I know that. You were the only tone hat Myungsoo fell inlove with first. She just seduced Myungsoo and left him. Girls who seduce guys don't get guy's hearts but their obsession. Love is not about obsession. It is what you feel to that person and you couldn't manipulate feelings just because of that. The love that is formed from it lasts only for a short time because True love is what you fell here" Then she point her herat. "You don't have to worry because even though he may not like you this time, I know e will realize it in time" She smiled at me. I hugged her. "Thank you Mrs.Kim" "Yah! It's Umma!"  "Uh.. Umma! That helped me alot. You don't know how much  I've  missed mom's advices" Then she tapped my back. "Don't worry I will be by your side"

 

We stayed like that for some minutes. Then she fixed my hair. "You can pick the one that you want. Did you know that I picked the best designers just for you?" She smiled innocently. "Eh?! Why? What is the occasion by the way, Do we need to act again?" I wrinkled my nose. "Today is my husband's birthday and we want to welcome as a part of our family. We will introduce you to our family friends. Yoo don't need to act sweetie. You just need to follow your in whatever you do."

 

"W-Welcome as a part of family? But we are not married or engaged yet!" I exclaimed. That was too fast. "Don't worry they won't caught you. For us, You two were engaged." Then she showed a box of ring. DIAMOND RING!

 

My expression:  o.o

 

After a few hours of picking and styling, I already picked my gown and I am all set. My hair is styled to an innocent curl which flow nicely through my brownish hair and one side of my hair is clipped at the back of my ear emphasizing my hair on the other side of my head. Yeah! Something like that.  Anyway this is my gown.... 

 

    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vw8yk9IB1qaghqno1_500.jpg

 

Yep! I know it is too simple. But I like its simplicity. I am not the type of person who likes anything sparkly and revealing. I have never even wore these kind of gowns so it's awkward for me to wear this. I looked at my reflection and all I could say is "Wow!". She brushed my hair carefully, "Told you you are beautiful." Then I hugged her. Oh god! Thank you for giving me a nice mother-in-law. Totally smiled at the word mother-in-law.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I headed home after our practice. It's been two weeks since I haven't seen her because it is late when I got home and she's already asleep. Then., Whenever I woke up, She 's not home already because she goes to school early. We are on different buildings now because teachers like to split up students to other departments to experience other things. Cool huh? I opened the door and called her but she's not here. I just noticed that there are groceries infront of our door. I was planning to accompany her to our mansion because I want her to look perfect for Dad's party.

 

I was about to call her phone when a black car stopped in front of our gate. It looks familiar. Maybe dad's car. Then Hyunwoo came out of the car. "Sir! Just get in. Your dad is waiting for you. You need to get ready because the party will start at 6pm". I looked at my watch and it's already 4pm. "But, I'm waiting for-" "No need sir. Ms. Kang is already there." He gave me a reasuring smile.

 

[ a/n : Hyunwoo is Myungsoo's dad's right hand. He is the one who 'kidnapped' you for the second time now.  ] 
 

I rushed to my father's room. "Appa! Where is ~~?" I asked him. "Aren't you going to greet me first? Hmmm. Looks like you've fell for her. That's good" He chuckled. "Appa. I don't have time for games. Where is she?" I commanded. "Calm down! You'll see her soon. She's with your mom. You should get dressed too.."He replied.

 

AT THE PARTY.....

 

"Ugh... Where is she? I want to see her now" I mumbled. "Dude, Calm down. You'll see her soon. No need to be excited" Woohyun chuckled. "Yeah! Seriously, I want to see her too. I bet she looks beautiful" Hoya said.  "Stunning" Dongwoo butted in. "And gorgeous" Sungyeol added. "Hyungs.. There she is!" Sungjong pointed at her like he wants to buy her at the mall. You're with Jini who also looks stunning with her gown.

 

Sungyeol immediately ran to her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Hey babe!". ~~ immediately pulled his hand away from her, "Hey..". Yep! That's my girl. Words can't express how she looked beautiful today. She looked like a goddess. She looks perfect. Oh god! I think I'm gonna die now. I've never seen her like this before. She looks like an angel and I can't take my eyes off of her.

 

"Myungsoo... Yah! Myungsoo! Yah!" Woohyun shaked me. "Ohhh. looks like someone's out of words because of this pretty young lady." Sunggyu teased me. I glared at him. "So, What do you think?" She looked at me hoping for a good answer. I examined her from head to toe, "You look like a goddess" I smirked. What did I just said? "I mean an angel." Wait wrong. "Uhm... You look fine". Arrgh! Myungsoo you have to say the right words so she won't notice that you are tense infront of her. Speaking of tense, Why am I so nervous infront of her?

 

"Somebody's nervous" Dongwoo singsonged.

 

"I am not!" I shouted then I walked out. 

 

I went to the balcony to get some fresh air. Well, More like not to show them my embarassed face. I smiled  at the thought of her. I mean she's so beautiful I smiled to myself not knowing that i looked like a crazy man now.

 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! LET ME INTRODUCE MY SOON TO BE DAUGHTER IN LAW, ~~" What the hell! I ran to the room and saw some lights only beaming at her. She looks shy so I went on her side and smile. 

 

"Yah! How can we do this? Oh my god. How can we pull this off?!" She teeth-whispered to me. "Just follow my lead and just smile to everything they say. That is the best thing to d that. Ok?" I held her hand tightly. Then she just smiled weakly infront of them. 

 

"Aww.. What a cute couple. Can you dance infront of us? With Mr. and Mrs. Kim. It would be lovely to see couples on the middle" A guy on the mic said. I looked at her and she seems out  of place so I reache my hand for her, "Can I-Can I have this dance?" I smiled at her. "Ah.. Okay"

 

(cue)

 

No one's POV

 

As you two went at the center to dance, He held your waist pulling you closer to him. You were shock by what he did but you just looked at him innocently on what he's doing on you."There, I need pull you closer like this. Then put your hand on my shoulders." He said as he caressed his hand to put it on his shoulder. "There". You just look at him in shock and your heart was palpitating 20x than before. You've never dance with someone like this before. Yet on your thoughts, You were jumping with joy on this moment.

 

"Ermmm. ~~ah." He called you looking in your eyes. "De?" You looked at him. "I miss being like this.". "Being like what?" You asked him. "I never get to see you each day and it's killing me. You know I miss being close to you. Why do you want to distance yourself from me? Is there something wrong?" He said calmly as you two dance to the sway of the music. 

 

"Why would I want to get away from you?" You said sarcastically. "We never get the chance to talk to each other though we are living on the same house, It is hard to communicate to you. Eventhough you're not saying it, I know you are angry with me. What's wrong?" He leaned much more closer and the eyes of the two of you met but you immediately looked away. "I-Iam not angry. Why would I get angry? We don't have this relationship and we are just friends" You scoffed trying to hide those tears.

 

"Wait.. Have you fallen for me?" He teased you. "What?! No. Of course not!" You exclaimed still avoiding to have eye contact with him. "Really? Really?" He search for your eyes but all you could to is avoid him. "Yah! Stop it! It's not funny" You yelled at him still avoiding him. "Then, Why can't you look at me straight at the eyes?" He giggled. Then he pulled you much closer only centimeters away from each faces because he looked down at you reaching for your height.

 

"Y-Yah! Why are we so close now? I can't breathe" You stuttered at the sight of his lips only centimeters away from you. "Wae? You nervous because I pulled you much more closer?" He smirked. "A-Ani! It's just it's uncomfortable for me." You look to your right. "Uncomfortable like your heart beats so fast?" He leaned to whisper at  me. "Or You just want to kissed me" His breath tickled you so you pushed him slighter so that you can talk to him face to face. "I am not! You are so assuming! Wae? Are you falling for me?" I . Then he pulled me again positioning me to our original position a while ago beforeI pushed him, Lips a little bit  closer. Well, too much closer. "What will you do if I fell in love with you?" He smirked.

 

Just then we heard loud "ooohs" and  "ahhs" and that's when we realized that the other couple left us in the center. "Oww! They are flirting with each other while they're dancing. How cute!" Some ahjumma said.  "Wait what?! We are not flirting?" You protested but the music is a bit loud. 

 

"Kiss!" Someone said from the crowd then suddenly all of them said, "KISS!"

 

You blushed at what they said, "Eotteokhae! This is not part of our plan!" You panicked at Myungsoo but he just held you closer. "Yah! What are you doing?" You asked him, Stuttering. "I guess today is the highlight of our show." Then he leaned to kiss you. Your lips touch and then in a moment, You kiss him back. This is the first time you felt that this is not a game. It is so much more for you. You literally smile at your kiss and marked this as the best day of your life. YET!  

 

 


 

 

Hey guys! Like this chappie? Well if you like it, ThenI like it to! Like alot!

Anyway, For those of you who haven't seen Hoya's 'O'. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYj6yfbyt8&feature=g-all-u&context=G2aca0a0FAAAAAAAAEAA

Spell H-O-T!

Subscribers and C&C are very much appreciated.