Departure

So NOT gonna marry you

 

 

Note:
 
Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrl8weYTmGU&feature=related

 

 


 

 

Your POV

 

"Your mom is suffering from Stage 4 Leukemia and her days are counted so please treat her right. That's all. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you this last night. I really am" He said.

 

I blinked. "W-What?", I just couldn't digest what he said. Stage 4? Leukemia? 

 

He took a breath, "I said. You should go check up on your Mom because you may not be able to see her alive because her days are bound to end and I think she needs you on her side because of her sickness". Everything goes blurred when I heard what he said and then I felt some hot tears rolling on my cheeks. "Hello ~~?! Uhm.. I gotta go now. I  really apologize for not telling you last night. Take care" He said then the other line died.

 

"~~-ah!" I heard Myungsoo called me. I looked at him while wiping my tears but they're just falling involuntarily so that made my tears visible for him to see. I bit my lip. "What happened?" He hugged me. I buried myself on his chest and start crying. I can breathe. Thank God he is here to console me.  

 

He my hair and wiped my tears. He fixed my hair and asked, "Now, Can you tell me? Please stop crying. You know it hurts me to see like this right?". I nodded. He kissed my temple, "Can you tell me now?".  "My mom.. Can we go to her house right now?" I utter. "Why? What happened?" He asked.  I told him what Yoseob told me and we immediately bid goodbye to the kids and left

 

We stopped walking when we saw an ambulance infront of my mom's house. Myungsoo glanced warily at me. I took a deep breathe and continue walking until we reached my mom's house. She's unconscious and she was placed inside the ambulance. "What happened?" I asked one of the ahjummas standing there. "She has a disease but she doesn't want to be treated. There were also times when she's fainting but instead, whenever she regains here consciousness, She wants to go home again. A while ago, I came up to check on her but I realized she's not breathing so I immediately called 119. Anyway, You looked like the picture on the frame on her house. Are you her daughter?" She looked closely. I  nodded. "You look exactly just like her. You are much more beautiful in person. I'm one of her friends here. Do you know what state is she in now?" She worriedly asked me. "Yes" I sighed.  She tapped my shoulder, "I know it's hard for you but you should take good care of her". I just forced a smile. Yes, This is so hard for me.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

We've just reached the hospital and her mom was rushed on the Emergency Room. I really felt bad for her. She must be going through alot now. I looked at her and she is biting her nails. A sign that she is nervous. I held her hand and she gave me a meek smile. "Don't bite your nails. Everything's gonna be alright" I gave her a reassuring look. "Thank you" She mouthed. Then I placed my hands on her waist to pull her close to me. She placed her head on my shoulder and I finger combed her hair, "Remember. Everything's gonna be alright". 

 

Hours passed and the doctor came out of the room. She stood up and looked at the doctor. I also stood up to hear what he'll gonna say. He removed his face mask and said, "I'm sorry. Your Mom's Bone marrow has been infected by too much white blood cells and we couldn't treat her anymore. She refused on giving her treatments during those times when her sickness can be treated but now, Her white blood cells has even took over her body. I'm sorry to say this but we've done anything we could do to save her". Then he left.

 

 

(cue)
 

 

I hugged ~~. "No. It can't be. She's not dead. She's not gone. No no no" She repeatedly muttered while crying on my chest. This is too much for her to take. All I can do now is to console her. Then I heard loud sobbing now. It breaks my heart inside why would she need to get through these things. I want to kiss her lips and say everything's going to be alright but that is not the point now. She lost her mom. She lost someone important to her. And I know that whatever I do, I couldn't fill that emptinees her mom left her. 

 

I hugged her tightly. "She.. She left me. Again. And now, It's permanent. She won't be back. I won't see her again" she cried. "Sssshh... Stop crying. Remember that I will always be here for you. I will not leave you. I will always be by your side until the end. Just don't forget that I love you and I will be always be here for you no matter what happens, okay?" I whispered to her ears while consoling her.

 

 

No one's POV

 

The day of the funeral came. You are wearing hanbok and Myungsoo is wearing a tux. Everyone you knew bowed in front of you and went to their respective places. You didn't mind and you just sat infront of your mom's picture. Trying to sink in what happened. Trying to tell yourself that you need to move on in life now. Right now, Myungsoo is the only one who could remove your sadness and fears because in the first place, he is the only one who made you forget about your mom when she left you with him. 

 

"Umma.. You left again. Without telling me" You forced a smile but instead a hot tear rolled on your cheeks. "You left me again with him" You wiped your tear and smiled again. "Do you know how much I've thank you for giving him to me. Because when you left me, He've regain my happiness again and I wouldn't expect that you would leave me permanently to him" You bit your lip. "My only wish is that you would see me have my own kids, My own family and there goes on my future. I thought you've left me because you want me to be close with him but I never expected that you would leave me because you are trying to hide your sickness for me. And I thought we're going to survive everything together? Mom! You're such a cheater. You didn't tell me you have  that kind of sickness in you. And now that I've found you, You were taken away from me, Permanently. Which means I couldn't see you anymore. Nor hug you and say 'I love you Mom. You are the best in the whole world' because you left me" You mumbled in tears.Without knowing you are already crying. You couldn't hold it in anymore. 

 

Myungsoo is with his friends on the other side. Myungsoo couldn't help but glance at you and seeing you like that breaks his heart. He stood up to go to you. "Kim Myungsoo" Sunggyu called. Myungsoo gave him a look and sat down. "You have to give her a chance to have some things to say to her mom for the last time. You don't have to console her right now because she needs to have an alone time with her mom right now" Sunggyu tapped Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo heaved a sigh then looked at you.

 

Someone tapped your back. You figured her out as the lady who knows your mom. The one whom you've talked to the day your mom was sent to hospital and died. "Oh. Anyeong haseyo Ahjummeoni" You bowed. "Let's sit" You offered.  "I'm sorry for what happened to your mom. She's a very nice person and I admire her a lot. You should know that she've done a good job for being a mom" She said. "But she never tell me about what she's feeling and then this happened" You said. "Yeah. She's so stubborn. I've been convincing her to get treated but she's always saying, That was just going to be a waste of money. She always talks to me about you. You should know that your mom loves you so much" She said with a smile on her face. She took out a paper bag and handed it to you, "This. Your mom told me to give this to you incase she would die. It is kinda irritable because she always brings herself down. I didn't check up on what this contains because this is especially made for you". You held the paper bag and placed it on your side, "Thank you Ahjummeoni" You smiled.

 

Weeks past, The pain in your heart slowly fades and you can call yourself okay now. Thanks to Myungsoo, Infinite, Jini and the cheering ups of Yoseob who is always calling to check up on you. You are the only one in your house because Myungsoo left to buy some groceries for the two of you. You went up to clean your room when you noticed the paper bag lying at the side of you bed. You almost forgot about it. You picked it up and opened what's inside. It contains a videotape, some pictures of you and a letter. You played the videotape and was shocked at its content. Tears won't stop rolling in your eyes. Not because you missed your mom but because of how it will affect your relationship with Myungsoo.

 

 

 


 

 

Ohh.. Poor You. :c

On the other side, Reached 300+ subbies!

Yay! So happy right now. And now I'm shuffling.

Also hurray for Infinite's 1st win on Music Bank yesterday. 

Hope my greeting is not that late. Hoho. :))

Anyway, Can you recommend me some sad Kpop songs?

I'm so into ballad these days

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?

Lotsa love, Mwaah :*