Clarification

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Your POV

 

I opened my eyes in such blur and my head hurts. I looked at everything around me and the world seems to be spinning round and round, even Myungsoo. I was facing the wall when I woke up then I just realized that Myungsoo is sleeping next to me. Oh my god! Is this a dream or something? Then I turned to face him. The rays are emphasizing his handsome face. He is still so cute even though he is drooling in his sleep. I giggled at that fact and tried tracing imaginary lines from his forehead up to his lips. Then I let out an indescribable smile.

 

"Enjoying the view much? Don't worry this'll only take for some time so treasure this moment" He said in his sleep. Oh shoot! He's awake? "W-What? I was just tracing your face. I'm just planning how to break it once you've done something stupid to me" I quickly said then I turned back at him. Wanting to hide my blushing face. But before I could do it, He pulled me in an embrace. 

 

"There.. Much better" He smiled then he opened his eyes and looked at me. 

 

I pushed him but he won't let go of me, "Yah! Let me go. I want to sleep again". "Wae? You couldn't sleep here in my arms. I know you'll like it" He smirked.  I wrinkled my nose and punched him lightly, "That’s you get for assuming too much". "Oww. Yah! It hurts! Stop it Yeobeo!" He yelped then he hugged me tighter that made me face his chest. Yep! His chest because he is taller than me.

 

I pushed him hard, "Yeobeo?! What made you think you can call me Yeobeo? Are we married? Did anything happened to us?" Then I looked at my clothes. My clothes!! They are not the gown that I'm wearing yesterday! "Wait. This are not my clothes! Yah! You erted man! What did you do to my precious body?! Why am I in a man's polo and cargo shorts? Did you peek at my body for the 3rd time?" I looked at him.

 

He leaned closer to me, "There is nothing precious about that body? Besides, I saw it alot of times! what is there to blab about?" He snapped then pulled me closer. "I slapped his arm, "You! When will you learn to-". He kissed me. I got carried away and I realized that he is smiling on our kiss. Then he pulled away. 

 

"I didn't look when I undressed you so there's nothing to be scared about. I didn't do anything to you because I respected you as a woman and I knew that thing on your mind is the last thing you wanna do. I didn't do anything. Ok?" He explained. I felt his sincereness by the way he speaks and the way hugged me. Then he kissed my cheeks "Let's go to sleep ok?"

 

"Promise?" I waited for his answer. He nodded. Then I buried my face to his chest shifting my attention to slumberland. 

 

 

No one's POV

 

"Myungsoo! YAH!" Sungyeol shouted when he entered the house. The others also entered to be surprised that Myungsoo is still not in the living room. Sungyeol scratched the back of his head. "That's strange. I thought he'll be here. We're going to be late and he is still unprepared" He pouted.

 

"Maybe he's still sleeping" Woohyun suggested. "Ani! Maybe he's just getting ready" Sunggyu said. Infinite is going to his room when Jini blocked their way, "What're you doing here?". "Shopping? I need to buy clothes for our date babe!" Sungyeol scoffed and brushed his fingers on Jini's face. Jini immediately pinched Sungyeol's hands that made him yelp for a second. "Ow! Ofcourse. We're here for Myungsoo! What is it like what we're doing" He said in pain.

 

"Go away for now guys! He's enjoying his sleep with you know who" Jini snickered. "Mwoh?" Sungyeol exclaimed. "You mean...". Then he used his finger to signal two people sleeping in one bed. Jini just smiled and nodded.

 

"Oohh! Daebak! Can we take a look at them! Just once! Please" Woohyun begged at Jini. "Sssh! You might disturb the couple" Jini hushed then opened the door. Then They saw two couples hugging each other like the bed is not big enough for them You on the other hand rested your head on his chest and Myungsoo is smiling in his sleep. Take note: Smiling! 

 

"Whoa! Cute couple! When will I ever have some to cuddle with?" Sungjong hugged himself in the midst of his fantasy. Sunggyu his nape, "Yah! You have your bear. Just cuddle with that," Sunggyu frowned. "Hmmm. Yeah me too. I want someone to hugged to" Woohyun pouted. "Errr.. Uhmmm Guys! Let's go to the living room to wait for him. I'm sure he is not asleep. He is just acting like he’s asleep so that he can hug her whenever he wants to" Hoya said. Then Myungsoo opened his eyes and suddenly glared at him.

 

"Told you!" Hoya smiled.

 

The others went to the living room and ate a lot of food while chatting with Jini. After an hour, Myungsoo came out of his room and they left the house, While you are still confide in dreamland.

 

Your POV

 

Ugh! My head hurts. I looked at my side and Myungsoo's not here with me. Not a single trace of him. I stared at the room and I realized that it was already 12 noon. I'm still in his Polo and a cargo short when I woke up. I kinda felt that it was just a dream because I'm all by myself here in this room. I came out of the room and saw Jini eating something at the dining room.

 

"Hello there Sleeping Beauty! How's your sleep?!" She said while chewing something on . I knew you liked it. I threw something at her, “No I didn’t!” I denied. “Yeah right! I saw you burying yourself on his chest and you look so happy that looks like there’s no more tomorrow. Anyway, He left with the guys because they’re on training right now. So… Tell me. What happened? Why’d you drink that much. Oh my god! You stink. Did you know that I was the one who changed your clothes for you because he couldn’t just do it” She said. I just nodded. So he can’t just do it, huh? What he said was true.

 

She continued to tell me some stories about what happened last night. “Wait. Mom’s calling me! Just finish eating sister in law!” She teased me. “Yah!” But she head off and left me eating here.

 

“Oppa! Oppa! Myungsoo Oppa!” Someone shouted.

 

I looked to see whose was that and it turned out to be Nana. I think she’s waiting for Myungsoo. What does she want now? “He is not here. What do you want to say to him? I will tell him everything when he came back” I said in a fake-nice matter.

 

“Where is Oppa?” She crossed her arms. “Training. He’ll come back later. You can tell me what you want to say to him”

 

She puckered her lips, “Really? Then.. Uhh.. Can I talk to you for a moment?”. “Sure” I nodded.

 

We went to a place which is quiet and enough for us to talk. “You see.. I’m leaving for Japan right now and I don’t know when I’ll see Oppa again” She looked at the ground with shaky voice. So she’s leaving? I smiled to myself at the fact that she’s leaving. “B-because.. I’m going to be married to someone I don’t really love. It is for business matters so I guess I won’t have to see him again” Then tears started rolling at her cheek. When I heard the reason why she’s going leave, I realized that she is not like the girl I seem to have messed with yesterday. I felt pity on her because she was not give the chance to reject his father’s offer. What is it with rich people that they have to make their children marry someone they don’t love? The same goes for Myungsoo, Though I am not rich.

 

She continued tearing up until I wiped her tears. “I’m sorry. I never should’ve cried infront of you. Well, Goodluck to you and my cousin” She smiled. “Cousin?” I exclaimed. “Yeah! Myungsoo is my cousin. Don’t tell me.. You don’t know?” She looked at me in a curious manner. “Eh? Err. Am.. Pssh! Ofcourse I know that!” I lied. So if she’s his cousin then my night was wasted because I got drunk because of some sort of fake alarm?

 

“He’s my cousin but I like him more than that” She bit her lip.”H-How?” I looked closely at her. “We’re not blood related because I was just an adopted child and it was because of him, I got adopted. He is a nice guy when we were young. I am homeless then and he always gives me foods whenever he sees me. I looked so raggedly innocent then. He save my life from the people who killed my parents and he begged my father to adopt me. That happens to be that he and my mom want to have a baby. I have an older brother and his name is Jaejong. Eversince then, I fell in love with Myungsoo and his smile and his eyes are just bonus factors.” She chuckled. “So.. You hate me for being his girlfriend?” I asked her. “Nope. I envy you for being his girlfriend. I thought you are also like his ex who is all y and that. But you.. You are different. I am willing to let go of him just for you” Nana looked at me with sincere eyes. I was a bit flattered by what she have said.

 

 And then my phone suddenly ring and I’ve got a call from Yoseob. “Yobeoseyo?” I answered it. “Hey ~~ah! I’ve got something to tell you” Yoseob said on the other line. “What?” I said in an irritated voice because he is ruining the moment.

 

“I-I think I know where to find your mom”

 

 



 

 

Sorry for the late update :D

It is just because I'm also making another fic and If you like this story then you will like my other fic. Entitled, 우린 용원히 (My Forever)

Don't forget to give your feedbacks upon this chapter. Thank you! :D