How it was + Heart to Heart Talk with Hoya

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:
 
Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKm2o-yNPeU
 
 

 


 

No one's POV

 

Atlast all of you have reached a beach in Soraksan Park. It has been a fun and exhausting trip with a mix of Sunggyu's Nagging, Sungyeol's Annoying and Woohyun's *yawn* Stories. You opened up your eyes to see Myungsoo's head resting on yours. You've completely fallen asleep without knowing it. You looked at the driver's seat but Dongwoo and Sunggyu's gone, they are discussing some things on the lobby of the hotel you are going to stay in. You eyed the others and they are also sleeping. Sungjong on Hoya's Shoulder and Woohyun reclining on the window, drooling in his nap. But what have caught your attention is Jini, resting her head on snoring Sungyeol's shoulder. You can imagine what expression she's going to show you when she realized she has been sleeping on Sungyeol's shoulders for some hours now. 

 

You traced a line from Myungsoo's forehead up to his nose and then playfully pinched it. "Wake up", You whispered.

 

"Aaaah!" He yelped in surprise which made the others come to their senses. He touched his nose and gawked at you. You've just blinked innocently at him and pointed Sungyeol, who is peacefully sleeping on his side. He smacked Sungyeol, which made him and Jini stammered in surprise. "Yah!" He shouted. Jini looked at him with big eyes and pushed him, "Have I been reclining on you for hours?" She asked. Sungyeol looked away, "Hmmm.. I don't know. Have you?" He winked at Jini. She looked away to hide her blushed face.

 

Just then, Dongwoo opened the door of the van. "Guys. This is the hotel we're going to stay. We're going to occupy 4 rooms. One for ~~ and Jini, One for Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong, One for Hyung (Gyu) and Woohyun and One for me and Hoya" He explained. Myungsoo opened his mouth to protest but Dongwoo cutted him, "No buts nor exceptions. As for you Myungsoo, You need to miss ~~ to make your relationship healthy". Myungsoo pouted while you've just chuckled on his childish actions. 

 

"We have to carry all of our bags up to the lobby of the hotel. Gyu hyung is now on his room. He told me his hip is aching so he needs to rest" Dongwoo said. "More like wanted us to carry all our stuffs including his bags, without helping us or anything. It will take us for about a hundred steps before we reached the lobby" Woohyun scoffed. Dongwoo eyed him. "What?" He exclaimed. 

 

"I know. Grandpa might hear us so please be quiet because he might nag at us about some things" Dongwoo joked, which have caused laughter to others.

 

After placing your stuffs to your respective rooms, Jini rested her back on the pillow & spread her arms on her bed, "Phew. That's exhausting". You searched for the remote control and the television. "So..How's your relationship with my brother?" She hugged her pillow and turned her attention on the TV. "We're fine" You said bluntly.

 

"Fine? Then why did he called all of us just to be stuck in this trip?" She looked at you. You couldn't looked at her in the eyes because you might end up telling her the truth. She's your bestfriend but the fact that she's Myungsoo's little sis couldn't stop entering your mind and it's blocking you to open up your problems to her.

 

"Yeah! We're fine. I guess we all just have to take a break on each others' own businesses right? We need to have fun" You reasoned out. Obviously, You don't even know why did he gather all of you in this trip. You know that he senses something wrong between the both of you but you decided to ignore it. Jini's phone beeped and searched for it in her bag. She read the message and looked at you. "~~ ah! Woohyun Oppa texted me" She uttered.

 

"What did he say?" You looked at her. She showed you Woohyun's text message and it says 'You two! Go to the beach. Please make it quick. Talkin' about serious matters here'.

 

"Serious matter?!" You furrowed your brows. "Mmm" Jini nodded. "We should go downstairs right now. Maybe it was important afterall" You two rushed downstairs and walked to the beach. You spun around and realized Jini's gone. There are no persons on the beach but you. No tourists. Just you. You pouted, "Even she left me too".

 

(cue)

 

You fished your phone on your pocket and texted the others on where they are now. When you realized they are not going to the beach anymore, You stopped your tracks and turned around to go and rest on your room. But to your surprise, Someone carried you with your upper body facing his back and your lower part on his front. He carried you like you were a sack of rice.

 

"Yah! Let me go" You whined. You struggled but it was no use. Then he suddenly laughed. His laugh. You know that laugh. The man who pawns all the people who laughs 'HAHAHA'. A smirk unknowingly formed on your lips.

 

"Dongwoo oppa?"

 

He stopped his tracks but before he let go of you, Another man carried you the same style again. You sighed. *So the serious matter is just a trick to do this to me? Childish imbeciles*

 

You can characterized the man as a well buit guy with muscles though you don't know if it is Woohyun or Hoya. Other than that, You couldn't characterized them based on their backs. After that, You've been passed to another guy. He carried you bridal style which made you more comfortable than the other's. But you were shocked when you realized that you are on the most dangerous hands of all.

 

"S-Sungyeol" You stuttered. He gave you playful smile and then the next thing you knew is..

 

*SPLAAASH*

 

"AAAAAAAAHHH!" You whined. You were soak in wet. You knew it. When they've told you that it's a serious matter. That's means they want to play a prank on you or something. You stood up and all you're hearing are people giggling and chuckling. Even Jini! She's just laughing you like that was the most hilarious thing she've ever seen.

 

You glared at them but they've just continued laughing at you. You stood up and wringed your clothes. "I hate you guys" You mumbled.

 

"What are you doing to my girl?" Myungsoo shouted.

 

You locked your eyes on him. "N-Nothing" You stammered. "Making fun of her!" Woohyun overpowered your voice. Myungsoo run towards to me but the boys blocked him and carried him. Woohyun and Hoya on his hands and Dongwoo and Sungyeol holding his feet. He is struggling while Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungyeol are just laughing at him. "I'm gonna kill all of you guys if ever you throw me on that in cold water. I tell you!!!!" He shouted. And on cue, The boys throw him on the water. His jeans and Plaid shirt soaking in wet.

 

"Aiish! I'll definitely kill all of you!" He roared. He wiped the water on his face and set his foot on the ground to chase all of them. All of you played tag. Screams and laughter rose just like when all of you were young.

 

After some hour, You and Myungsoo lied on the ground catching your breaths. You, yourself hasn't experience playing tag eversince you left Korea. You missed this. You missed being a child. Myungsoo held your hand, "Isn't this fun?". "Yeah! This sure is alot of fun. Thanks for bringing all of us here. I missed this" You panted. He sat straight and offered his hands to you. "No. I want to stay like this. Just go with the others" You remained to your position and looked at the sunset. Suddenly, His body envelope you. He leaned in to give you a kiss but you blocked him and pushed his forehead. "Not now Myungsoo" Then you pointed the other usings your mouth. The two of you looked at them and they are busily gossiping about the two of you. He looked at you and pouted, "Stupid nimrodes". "What'd you say?" You asked as if you've never heard what he've said. "Nothing" He denied then he stood up and joined the others.

 

 

Your POV

 

After taking a bath all of us gathered on the Dining Area of the hotel. The hotel is fancy though I don't know where'd they get the money they paid here. The foods are also expensive looking. Mostly are seafoods since they are near the sea. I couldn't resist myself tasting all of this palatable foods. It's like I'm in heaven for tasting foods like this. I even my lip just to savor the taste in my mouth.

 

"Noona. You should be careful eating or you'll choke" Sungjong nudged me. The others are looking at me like it's the first time they've saw me eating like that. Well, Except for Jini who's also eating the same way as I did. "You're funny" Woohyun said. I wrinkled my nose. What's so funny about that?

 

While eating, Woohyun is telling us some some stories about ghosts and all that stuff. I didn't pay that much attention to him unlike Sungjong who's been putting his hands on his ears just to avoid hearing his stories. After eating, We bid goodbye to each other and went to our respective rooms. I've already brushed my teeth and watched a drama on the TV but Jini's not here yet. I wonder where she is.

 

I heard a loud knock on the door so I stood up to reach for it. "Maybe it's Jini" I muttered. I opened the door, "Yah Jini! Where have you-". It is not Jini, it's Myungsoo. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "You've forgot something" He said. I did a little brainstorming on my mind. "Did I? But I didn't bring anything with me" I said.

 

"Dumb" He smiled. "Yah! How dare you call me dumb! I said I can't remember, okay? If I've forgot anything then you should return that to me" I pouted. He smiled,"Okay". Then he gave me a soft kiss on my lips and then my lips curved to a smile. 

 

"That was the thing I've forgot?" I beamed. "Yeah. Also, I just want to say goodnight. Or maybe not coz you might not wake up because you are dreaming of me" He whispered. "HAHA! Conceited jerk! You should go now. Goodnight" I send him off. He gave me another kiss on the lips and winked at me, "Bye! I love you. Be careful not to dream about me okay?"

 

(stop)

 

I closed the door and lied on my bed. Exhaustion is getting on my head which makes me want to sleep. I want to wait for Jini but it looks like sleeping here is her last option. I closed my eyes but I can't sleep. The things bothering me right now is what's gonna happen after this trip. "Aaaargh! I hate this" I kicked the pillow near my feet. I hate the fact that I'm gonna leave all of these people. I'm already happy right now. Especially with Myungsoo's side. I don't even know what life I'm going to face in America. I shifted myself and faced the wall.

 

Just then, I heard a soft footstep. I didn't look at it and remained in my position. I also know that it is Jini but why is it that she's so careful about whether I'm going to hear her footstep or not. Curiousity invaded my mind but I decided to ignore it. I will just ask her tomorrow about it. I remained still on my position but I've also heard a guy's voice.

 

"So... See you tomorrow babe" The guy said. "Yeah yeah! Goodnight babe or she might hear all of this and she might interrogate me tomorrow about this things" Jini whispered, which is also loud for me to hear. "Okay. Goodnight" Then I heard a loud smooch. Did they just kiss? She don't want me to hear all about this? I'm so gonna bombard this girl with questions tomorrow.

 

I just feel like turning around now but she already closed the door. Then, She even walked to my bed and looked at me closely to see if I'm asleep so I closed my eyes. When she realized I'm asleep, She lay herself on the bed. I slowly turned my head to look at her and she's already asleep. "Ohh girl! You're in so much trouble for not telling your bestfriend your lovelife." I thought.

 

After some hours, I found myself toss and turning. The only thing's been bothering my mind is "Leaving Myungsoo. Life without him. Unsure fate in America" and then all of these are just playing over and over on my mind. I just can't breathe at a time like this. I looked at my watch and it's already 3 in the morning. So I've been tossing and turning for like 4 or 5 hours? I slid my slippers and wore my coat. I want to go outside to get some fresh air. The beach welcomed me with the sound of the waves trying to comfort me. The gustling of the wind enveloping me in an embrace. I took a breath a walk closely to the shore. I sat on the sand, hugging my knees.

 

Time to think. That's what I need. I let out a heavy sigh looked at the sea. Okay, Let's see. I'm physically ready to go but my heart and soul tells me no to go. My happiness. My friends. They're all here so what can I asked for but the fact that it's my father we're talking about forces me to leave them. 3 years. I need to wait three years to see their smiles again. What's so bad in waiting for 3 years right?

 

"Sign. Lord please give me a sign" I buried my face on my knees. "What kind of sign?" A voice startled me. I turned around to see Hoya. He smiled, "Can't sleep?". I nodded. He sat beside me. I looked at him, "You too?". He also nodded in response.

 

A minute of awkward silence surrounded us, I've never been this alone with him. Ever. Yes! We talk alot. We joke alot. But this. This is very awkward. "Are there so many things bothering you?" He broke the silence. I didn't answer. "I can see that you don't want to open up. I'll be waiting if you're ready. Afterall, We're friends right?" He gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded. "How about you? You can't sleep because..." I dug in. "Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe I missed my home" He chuckled. "Your home? You haven't been into trips?" I exclaimed. "No. I was just joking. You're kinda cute for believing something like that" He ruffled my hair. I pouted.

 

"Is he the reason?" He asked out of the blue. "Who?" I fiddled my fingers. "Myungsoo. Is he the reason why you can't sleep? Have you two been fighting?" He examined your face. "No. We're not fighting. It's just.." I couldn't continue anymore so I just placed my chin on my knees. "I see.. Whatever I do. You wouldn't open up to me aren't you?" He looked at the sea. "Guess you don't remember me at all also".

 

"Remember you?" I gave him a look. "Yeah! We used to play when we were kids" He testified. "Kids? Really?" I searched my mind if I have know this guy but I just can't remember a thing. "You must've forgotten it already" He chuckled. "We used to play when we were kids. I'm one of the Myungsoo's friends back then though I'm just a poor kid. He didn't see me as someone who don't meet his standards because he never selects his friends. He treasures them" He said.

 

"I'm Howonnie! You pabo!" He pointed at your forehead. "Howonnie? Hmm..." I massaged my chin. "Oh! Yeah you're the guy, Me and Yoseob have met at the street. I was also shock that you were with Myungsoo. Wow! You've grown and you've became.. Different" I beamed. "Well that's thanks to Myungsoo. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have any friends and also his father is the one who offered me to study in his school for free. If it hasn't for him, I wouldn't be like this" He stared at the sky.

 

Whoa! That's all I can say. So Myungsoo has helped a lot of people? His story remind's me of Nana's story. I've always thought I'm the only one who thinks he is the perfect guy but for others. He is also like this. And that's another reason why I can't live him.

 

"Whatever reason that is! You should fix it with him as soon as possible before time runs out" He played with a rock and threw it at the water. "Have you encountered a problem like this?" I asked him. He nodded. "With whom?"

 

"With my ex-girlfriend" He continued throwing rocks on the water. "Why did you broke up?" I stared at the water. "Because I'm inlove with someone. I thought that I'm going to forget that girl if I date my girlfriend until the time came that my girlfriend has sense that I like someone else and not her. She's also important to me but it's to late for her to know so I let her go" He forced a smile. I sighed. Should I tell Myungsoo?

 

I wanted to comfort him but I suddenly yawned. "Thanks for the boring story Howonnie!" I smiled. "Yah! It's not boring!" He protested. I stood up and patted his back, "I should go now". I could literally feel sleepy now. Thanks to him and his advices, I felt a little bit okay now. I went upstairs and opened our room. I looked at Jini who's already sleeping. I lied on my bed. Tomorrow! I wish I can tell him tomorrow. I closed my eyes and drifted myself to dreamland.

 


 

 

 

LOOOOOONG CHAPTER! Fast Update! Yay!

How are you guys? 

Like I asked on the last chappie, Can you recommend some tearjerker movies because I really really need Motivation right now.

 

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
 
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*