Uncertain feelings for you

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

Today is the first day of mid-terms. Well for me, That was just a piece of cake if I didn't think of him every time I'm answering each question. I don't know what's happening to me because eversince last night, I can't stop thinking about him. Why?! Why him? It can't be.. It can't be that. It can't be love right? Should I consult this to someone? If I tell this to Jini, She'll just tease me and she'll gonna say this to Myungsoo and Myungsoo will just.. I don't know. I bit my lip then stared at my book trying to memorize its contents with the thought that I'm starting to like Kim Myungsoo right now.

"~~ ah!" I heard Myungsoo's voice. Oh my god Myungsoo's voice. I looked at him then he just stared at me blankly. "Yah! Why are you not answering my question?" He complained. "Eh?" I looked at him shocked. "Is there something wrong?" He asked me. " Oh! I'm sorry. It's just I miss mom. Well, Let's go back to business right now" I smiled. "Now, Where were we?"

 

While writing some notes, I realized that he was looking at me suspiciously like he's testing me or something. "Yah! Stop looking at me! I feel awkward and all when you look at me" I looked away then I pretend that I'm reading some words while I'm not. Then he move closer to me, "Why? Is this bothering you? Huh?". I looked at him then I was shock when his face were just an inch away from my face, "Back off" I warned then crawl backwards. 

"Why? Do you like me?!" He smirked. "Is that why you're avoiding having eye contact with me? Well to bad Miss Tutor. Because I'm absent today, You're going to teach me the subjects you took today and the subjects we are taking tomorrow." He smiled. I stood up, "As if! In your dreams young man because I won't like you" I emphasized the last four words to make it clear to him. Well, I hope I convinced him.

 

He stood up then grabbed my waist then he pulled me that makes our tummies crashed and lips inches away. "Now, Tell me. Do you like me? Or not?" He leaned. "Y-yah! S-stop it." I stuttered. "Why are you stuttering? is it because." He stopped. He leaned closer only just centimeters away. "You like me? Don't deny it missy because all the girls love me" He said cockily. I pushed him, "Get off me". "Hmm... Not telling the truth huh?! Well, It's your choice" He leaned much more closer now that our nose touch. I winced then I close my eyes "Uhm.. Someone will get angry if you do this." I said. 

"Really? Who? Your teddy?" He leaned back then he smiled.

"Uh.. Uh.. Yang Yoseob!" I blurted. "Yeah! Yang Yoseob will get angry" I bit my lip then nod my head. Phew! Nice save. Well yeah! I lied. Because I knew that when he kissed me. I'll kissed him back too. 

He scratched his head. "Oh.. Well in that case.." He said in a disappointed manner, then he let go of me to hug me at the back. "Then please be my wife for today. He wouldn't know it by the way" He rested his face on my shoulder. I looked him then he gave me a peck on my lips. "Kim Myungsoo" I softened. "What?" He just smiled at me like nothing happened. "Nothing" I rushed to my room to hide myself from him because I knew that he'll tease me more if he saw my blushing face. "Aah! Kim Myungsoo! Why are you doing this to me? Do you know that I'm afraid to fall in love again because I might get hurt? Why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled then I hugged my teddy. 

 

I lied to my bed thinking that all of this is not a bad idea at all. He's going to be my husband soon so he's going to be mine till the end right? I shook my head to erase all of this thoughts in my head. "Well maybe I was the only one who will enjoy this because for him, all of this is just a game." I brought out the pendant from my shirt then I looked at it. "Dad! What should I do?"

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo 's POV

 

I smirked as she went to her room. I have to do this. I needed to be close to her. "Sleep well! Dear!" I shouted. She's not answering me, I bet she's sleeping right now. I like how she reacts whenever I with this. She's very different from the girls I met and flirted with. I mean other girls would just give in and lose theirselves to the guy they've just met.

 

'Naegeo haja, naega neol saranghae, o?' My phone rang..

 

"Yobeoseyo?" I answered. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Why are you absent a while ago? What happened to you?" Sungyeol shouted. I could hear the loud club music and also the other boys' voices. "Are you at the club right now?" I asked them. "Yeah! Do you wanna come?" Woohyun butted in. "Kim Myungsoo. I heard you've been beaten up by some gang on your way home. You want us to help you get back at them?" Sunggyu offered. "Yeah! Well, It's been so long since this knuckles are not flirting with some es' faces." Woohyun said. I smiled. "No! I'm okay here. The atmosphere here is much better than the place you are right now. Besides, I'm stable right now. I can't just jump to a girl from time to time to make myself happy." I chuckled. 

"Ooh! So who's the most unluckiest person on earth!" I heard Hoya said at Woohyun. "Hyung! I heard you!" I shouted back at him. I heard their laughs and then Woohyun said, "So who is she?" He asked.

"It's a secret"

"Yah! Tell us! Is she someone we know?" Dongwoo asked. "Yeah! It'll be easier for us to like her if we knew here." Hoya agreed. "Wait. Is she Krystal?! Man! I'm so tired of all the things about her, Anything new?" Sunggyu complained. "I think he doesn't like her" Woohyun said. "Well, That's all for now. I'm gonna hung up right now because some lady is trying to check me out. I'm gonna hung up right now."  Sungyeol interrupted then other line died. 

 

I smiled to myself while looking at my phone. "Just be patient guys because you all met her and you all absolutely like her." I said to myself.