General cleaning?

So NOT gonna marry you

Note:

Before reading the story.. Load this first then I will tell you when will this be played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MvXo0d5gI

 


 

Your POV

 

It is saturday and the house is still not neat looking. I need Myungsoo to paint the walls and clean the dirt at the ceiling of the house but where is he? It is now 11 AM and he is still not waking up. Aiish! Such a lazy guy. 

I went upstairs and bang the door. "Kim Myungsoo! Yah! Wake up!". 

"YAH!!"

"WAKE UP!!" 

"You have to help me clean our house! This is your house now. Right? So please help me!"

"Please"

"PLEASE HELP ME CLEAN OUR HOUSE"

"This guy is so testing my patience" I frowned. Then when I turned the knob. The door is not locked.

"Why am I so dumb with this kind of this" Then I slapped my forehead.

 

There he is. Sleeping and resting all he want like I'm not shouting for hours outside my room. I mean "his room". I smacked his head and then he half-opened his eyes.

"Stop shouting! It's too early! Why do you want to wake me up?!" Then he went back to sleeping.

I kneeled at the side of his bed and shouted, "EARLY?! Is 11 Am included in your so called early? You have missed breakfast. Is that what you call early?" 

"Quit nagging me! Why do you have to shout in my ears?!" Then he was looking faced to face with me. Only inches away. Uhm.. Why does he have to do that thing? Then I looked away.

"I want you to help me clean our house. Whether you like it or not, You will clean our house." I smiled

"Oh ok!" Then he went back to sleeping. Oh my god! This guy is so testing my patience. 

"YAH!" I shouted then put a pillow in his face so that he will have trouble breathing.

"Kim Myungsoo! Yah! Wake up!". 

"Ahhh! Ok! Ok! I'm up! I'll do it. You know? You are the first girl who've done this to me" He sat in his bed and he threw a pillow to me.

"Aww!" I scratched my head. "Oh really?! Well, Its my pleasure. Now, Eat breakfast and help me clean this house. Get it?" Then I smiled back.

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo! Yah! Wake up!".  

"YAH!!"

She is always shouting. Its so early. What does she want?

"WAKE UP!!" 

"You have to help me clean our house! This is your house now. Right? So please help me!"

"Please"

So she knows how to say please. Huh?! What'd she want?! I'm too sleepy to mind her.

"PLEASE HELP ME CLEAN OUR HOUSE"

Clean?! Oh no no! I won't wake up just to clean this house. I am too tired to clean this house.

 

Then, I heard the door open. Oh no! My door wasn't lock when I slept outside. Kim Myungsoo, Get ready for her shotgun naggings.

Then she shouted and shouted to make me wake up and I said it was too early. But she was busy nagging me. She even kneel at the side of my bed and shouted at my ears. What kind of girl was that? Then I turned andd looked straight to her eyes. maybe that'll do the job to make her soften and be nice to me. But she looked at me blankly. She is the first girl who have resisted the charms of my eyes. Well not exactly the first one, because Krystal is the only one who can resist this then now it was her.  Moving on. I don't want to remember Krystal anymore. She've move on and I also moved on. I guess.

 

After so much naggings, She convinced me to wake up. That girl sure is something.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

 

After he ate breakfast, We proceed to his room to paint the walls because he want to change the color of the room. He pushed the things to the side so that it won't interfere us from painting the walls.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Do you even know how to paint the walls?" I . 

"Of course! Pssh! Do you know me?! I'm Kim Myungsoo and I can do everything" Wow! He is so cocky.

"Okay?! Oh! Kim Myungsoo! Will you please carry the boxes to the next room?" Then he stared to me blankly.

"Yeah! Bring it to the next room. I thought you said you can do everything?!" I echoed.

"Ok!" Then he carried it to the next room. Oh! This is so fun. I'm gonna enjoy this.

"Kim Myungsoo! Please remove the dust in the ceiling"

"Please push the cabinet to the other side"

Surprisingly, He is doing the things I told him. Haha! Nimrode. I popped the chips on my mouth while watching him doing the things I should be doing.

"Oh! and ---" I opened my mouth to speak.

(song)

Then he pushed me to the ground with him on top on me. His eyes were so scary. Gosh! I think I made him angry.

"You! Stop what you're doing because I know what you're thinking" He gritted.

I looked away trying to avoid his piercing gaze."W-Why? What would you do if I don't stop? Would you kill me? Hurt me?! I'm not scared of-"

"I will kiss you" He interrupted

"Pssh! I know you won't do that!" I laughed forcefully. Then he leaned closer to me. I'm shock. It was so closed.

It is the first time I've ever saw his eyes so closely and he looks so scary and cute at the same time. Oh! Kang ~~! What are you thinking?! He is not cute nor handsome neither good looking. Arasso?

"You won't believe me?" He forced a cocky smile.

"No!" 

"Really?" Now our lips only a little bit closer. Ahh! Why is my body so stiff. I can't move my body. Oh ! He might kiss me

"Hah! I won't belive you" I made a face and then he leaned and now our nose touching. Oh god! Why are you doing this to me?!

"Your choice" Then he kissed me. Ahhh! Gotta let go! Why is he so heavy?! This bastard! I will kill him when I get up. It was my.. my first kiss. The first kiss my worst enemy took away from me.