Hate

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo's POV 

 

I was sleeping when the bell rang. Ooh. Time runs so fast. Am I going home or not? Aah! I'm sure ~~ah will kill me when I got home. It kills me knowing that she is angry at me again. I want to say sorry but how? I'm not used at apologizing people. 

"Ok! Class is dismissed" Ms. Kim announced. Then the students all head downstairs to go home. I fixed my things then carried my backpack.

Woohyun held my arm then said, "You know. I think you should have ask their part first before taking Krystal's side. You've are not only tolerating Krystal to do the same thing to ~~ and Jini. You are also making Jini felt embarassed because her brother doesn't even know how to protect his own sister from his girlfriend. And also ~~, I know you are not in good terms with her then, but atleast take her part when she is in the good side as well."

"Yeah! I can't help you with this now bro but I think you need to settle this with ~~ and Jini" Sunggyu said.

I hate to admit it but they're right. Ahh! What about Krystal? If I take ~~'s side, Then there will be no one here that'll believe her as well. I mean, Jini and ~~ have the others. I just don't want to make her feel alone despite the things she's being through right now.

I just nodded at them then we headed through the door but Ms. Kim called me, "Uhm.. Mr.Kim"

"Yes?" I said then turned to her. Then they left me.

"There's this thing you have to know before being relax on the side without thinking your obligations as a student." She said. 

"What are you talking about?" Then I laughed.

"This is not a laughing case Mr. Kim. Please be serious for the mean time." She said. She looks angry now. "You know that you've been failing grades eversince and because of that, your father requested us that we should recommend you another tutor that'll help you get higher grades." She continued.

"I think you know that tutors doesn't help me get my grades up. So please, Stop doing this to me." I said in a playful manner.

"Oh really? Well then I'm afraid you'll have to repeat another year in this school and your Infinite friends will have to say goodbye to you except Lee Sungjong because I think you will be classmates next year and also your sister. Isn't that embarassing Mr.Kim?"

"What? But I got high grades at Geometry! Isn't that ok for them to make me go to a summer camp to help me catch up with my grades!" I protested.

"I'm afraid not Mr. Kim Myungsoo. And also, If you didn't pass this semester. Your tutor will also have a punishment for not doing a grade job tutoring you" 

"And who is that person?"

"Ms. Kang. Kang ~~!" She emphasized.

"What? You're making her tutor me? But she's a sophomore! She doesn't know what to teach me." I protested. Why'd she have to tutor me?

"So far.. She's one of the persons excelling at her class. She knows the lessons before I teach her. I'm sure she knows all the things I've taught you and your classmates" She said calmly then she sat down.

"What? Why are you putting her grades on the line? Isn't that even illegal? Does my father even know that because I'm sure he will fire you once he heard that news." I warned her. 

 

   [ a/n: Myungsoo's father is also the owner of their school ]

 

"Actually, He is the one who said this to us. We're just following orders." She clarified. 

"But the mid-terms is next week! How can I learn those boring subjects if the deadline is near? "

"It's up to the two of you." 

"Does she even know this?" I asked her.

"She only knows that she's going to tutor you but she doesn't that she has a punishment for not doing a good job."

 

"What?! Ahh!!!" I shouted. I grabbed my bag then head outside to go home. " Ok fine." Then I kicked the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

It is dismissal now and I don't want to go home. I don't want to see Kim Myungsoo and I don't want to breath the same air as him. I hate him. I thought he changed but no, He hasn't. Arrgh! I swear I'm going to break his face when I got home.

"~~ ah! Do you want me to accompany you home. You know, In case you need a back up" Jini said then she put her hand across my arms.

I smiled at her. " No need I can do it by myself. You know, If we both attack him then today will be his last time on earth" 

"Oh really? Then goodluck with that" She giggled. 

"Uhm.. ~~ ah!" Gikwang said. " Can I excuse you for a minute?".

I looked at Jini and she said, "Uhm.. I guess I need to give you guys some private time together". Then she wink at me then waved goodbye.

 

"What is it Gikwang oppa?"

"Uhm.. I have something to ask you." He said.

"What is it oppa?" I asked him. Kyaa! Why is my heart beating like this?

"Uhm.. Can I ask you on a date?" He said then he smiled. I just stood there. I don't what to say, what to think and what to do. 

 

Oh my god! This the moment I've been waiting for. Should I say yes? or no? Aaahh! Oh my gosh. My heart is beating so fast.

"So.. What's you're answer?" He said then he looked at me in the eyes. 

"Uhm.. yes. I guess." I smiled shyly. Oh my god. I can feel that I'm blushing.

"Are you blushing?" He teased then he pinched a strand of my hair then put it at the back of my right ear. Then I blushed even more.

"Huh?! Ofcourse not.. It must be the cold weather" I denied. Then I look away. " So.. Where and when?" 

"Saturday. 9am at the coffee shop."

"Oh well okay! See you then. Bye" I said then I walked away. I couldn't stand it if he saw me blush even more. Oh well, thinking this day as an unlucky say is not right after all. I just have to deal with it. Next stop, I need to deal with another karma and that is being with Myungsoo once again.