Our story back then..

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

Without a choice, I gave up. I mean, he has no heart. I just went to my Umma's room and sat on the bed.

Aiish! I knew it! He is still the Myungsoo I knew ever since we were kids. Well yeah! He never changes. If you are asking me why I hate him. Well here's a quick flashback.

-- FLASHBACK --

This happened 8 years ago..

 

"Whoa! You are very good at singing and playing the guitar, ~~ ah!" Jini said whiIe I was singing a A Million Roses. "You should enter the contest. I mean really! You are very good at it!" She smiled.

"Molla! I'm scared and I have stage frights you know" I placed  my guitar at the balcony of they're house. Myungsoo entered the room and said "You, entering a contest? Haha! Try it so that you can experience failure. Get it? You were never good"

"What do you want oppa! Just get out of my room!" Jini shouted trying to verge Myungsoo away. "Make me" Myungsoo said. "And oh! Don't worry the judges won't even like you because of your voice. If you are trying to compete against me. Don't get your hopes up." He teased.

"Oppa!!" Jini shouted.

"What?" He said. I can't tolerate his actions anymore. He is so full of it. I broke the guitar he was holding because of my anger. Then, Tears started flowing from my eyes. I can see it. He's pissed. Then, He broke my guitar too. That guitar was the only gift my father gave me and it was special to me. Then I grabbed him at his collar. 

"You! Why are you making people suffer?! I didn't do anything to you. Why are you being like this! huh? Waegurae?!" I shouted while crying in front of him. I can't take it anymore.

Suddenly, My mom and his parents came and stopped us from fighting. His parents pulled him away from me. His parents apologize for what had happened that day.

I swore that day that I will compete against him and make him pay for what he have done to me and to my only prized possesion.

 

On the day of the contest...

He sang with some guys and their group was called "Infinite". Pssh. Infinite? What kind of name was that. I don't really care about them anyway so I didn't pay attention to what they were doing. I was too focus on my performance coming after them.

"~~ ah! Don't get nervous ok?! Eventhough my brother is competing against you, I'm still rooting for you. Just remember that. Ok?" She encouraged me. Then they finished their performance and they walk infront of me and Myungsoo said " Goodluck" sincerely. For what? No time for that. Ok my performance came.

And then, I sang in front of them. My voice is kinda shaky and my hands are shaking while playing my guitar. (My mom bought me a new guitar after that incident because as far as I remember, I couldn't stop crying after my fight with Myungsoo)

My performance goes on and the audience loved it. When I was about to sing the bridge of the song, My voice suddenly went off-pitched and cracked when someone threw water on me from upstairs and guess who?   

 

Yeah! It's Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Mianhae!" He shouted. Then they started running just like nothing has ever happened. His sorry didn't help me. I was shocked. Why would he do that to me I felt ashame from the incident. It was too cold and people were starting to say "boo". You know what hurts? That incident helped other children bully me. 

 

"That's the despicable girl from the contest"

"Oh poor her! She should've just continued her performance"

 

And some would even threw water at me just like that to me. Good thing Yoseob is always there to protect me. 

But I can't stand it anymore. That became the reason why I begged my umma to go to another country to be away from those kids. I left Korea and studied at Australia to forget what happened. Aissh! Kim Myungsoo. You bad guy! I hate you.

 

-- END OF FLASHBACK --

 

I don't know why people then were so judgemental. I mean, I was a kid. That incident was just a little mistake but some people abuse my weakness when I felt embarassed during that day.

"Ahh! Ani! Kang ~~! Stop thinking about it." Then I slapped myself. Arrgh! I still couldn't forget why I left this country because of him.

"Ahhh! I hate you very much" I shouted. Then I lie to my bed. Trying to forget the past and trying to forget what happened this day. 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

I'm hungry. I left my room and heard her shouting " I hate you very much". But who is she pertaining to? 

I went downstairs and ate the meal she made for me. 

I think she is pertaining to me. Does she hate me because of what i did earlier or is it about 8 years ago when I broke her guitar and threw water at her while singing. Well there was a good explanation to it.

 

First, About the guitar, I broke her guitar because she broke my guitar. I was just teasing her, I don't know she would take that seriously. I felt bad when my parents told me it was the only thing her father gave her after he left them for some reasons. I wanted to apologize to her but I wasn't given a chance because she doesn't want to talk to me until she left for Australia.

Second, About the water. It wasn't my fault. It was Sungyeol's. I was trying to stop him from throwing water at me but instead, I threw it at the terrace and then I saw her soak in wet. 

 

I hope she forgive me about what happened.