Confession turned into a.. Confession? What?

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDUz-jGuChc

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I should've gone home now if I am not stuck here in this classroom with Krystal. Well Actually, Miss Kim is the one who should be the one to blame in this situation I have right now. And now I have to clean this classroom. ALONE. WITH. KRYSTAL. Well, It's not like I hate her but I felt like I need to distance myself to her because she changes into this when it comes to me. I don't even know why am I doing this. Silence grow as we clean the room. There's nothing to do now so I guess I gotta go.

 

"Uhm.. Myungsoo-ah!" Kystal finally spoke up. Funny because she's not calling me oppa anymore. This is the first time I'm going to talk to her eversince the necklace incident that happened back then. Guess she's just shy to apologize to me and to ~~.

 

I looked at her, coldly. "What?". "Do you really like her?" She said. "What if I say yes. What will you do? Do any harm again to her. Well, if that's the case then I'll protect her from you. She's suffering right now so just don't get into her life anymore." I warned her. The suffering part that I said is also made by me. I don't even know why is it that when I'm with her, I always cause her some trouble. It is like she's being in so much pain when she's with me.

 

"So.. It's true huh?" A smile form on her lips.

 

"I think it's not called as like. Maybe I love her" I fixed my hair. "You can't love her!" She shouted. I glared at her. "What can you do? Make her look bad to other people. Ruin her life. You can't change my feelings. She's the one that I like now. Plus, You're going to leave in a few days so you can't do that to her." I retorted.

 

"I will not leave this school until she didn't regret getting you from me. You were so inlove with me back then. I was just gone and you've found someone new? And that girl happened to be a who flirts with everyone in this school." She protested. "Why? Do you think I can't be inlove with someone else because you left without saying anything to me. Do you think that by making me like a dumb lovesick puppy can make it hard for me to forget you in no time. Well, Think twice because before you, I think it was  her who captured my heart." Oops. I think I blurted the last sentence.

 

"M-mwo? I don't understand."

 

I looked away,"N-nothing. Just don't do anything to her because If you do-". "Because if I do you would hurt me? Hah! Last time I checked you've hurt my feelings and that's enough for me. Besides, If you do something to me then her life will be in danger. You don't know that much Myungsoo. I can do everything because of you. And if you think that you can do anything to protect her, Then think twice because the last time I checked I have a huge fanbase in this school. Many guys are drooling about me. They can do anything for me" She boasted.

 

"Are you done? Then go with your drooling boys. Just don't hurt her. I'm warning you." I glared at her. "You don't get it Myungsoo. I.WANT.YOU.BACK!" She whined. "But I don't like you!" I protested.

 

Then she moved closer to me and brushed the back of my neck, "Poor you. Guess I have to stick with my sources now. With just one text, I can take care of her." I pulled her hand away from my nape, "Nobody will believe you. You know! I never thought I fell in love with a like you. You are so caring and sweet then. What happened?!!"

 

"And now who's calling me a ?! She stole you from me. Don't you get it?! Ugh.. That flirtatious horrible " She crossed her arms. "And about that no one will believe you thing-y  you said, If they don't believe me, Why would the rumor about you and her would spread so rapidly that it took a day for the whole school what kind of girl she is." She smirked. "So.. It was you? I should have known."

 

I can't take it anymore. I don't know if she's possesd or something but I need to stop this now. my anger heatens up with all she is saying about ~~. I'm so sick of her. Eventhough she's a girl, I grabbed her by the collar and reclined her to the wall. "You... WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I shouted at her face.

 

"You.."

 

"JUNG SOOJUNG!" I shouted as I tightened my grip on her collar. This girl is so crazy. Is she a psycho or something. "And now you are angry. Well.. If you don't want then just kiss me." I stared at her in a confused manner. Okay it's official she's a psycho now. "M-mwo? Are you crazy?" I exclaimed. "I'm not joking or anything. Kiss me and poof. I'll be gone with your life. Gone. Forever." She negotiated.

 

This is crazy! So she thinks that it will be easy to kiss her when she know that I don't like her. Well, It's much more easier for me to kiss her than to return her feelings though I don't even like her. Ugh.. Whatever.

 

 

(cue)

 

Your POV

 

"Should I go?" I walked past the hallways. "Or not" Then I turn back. "Go" then continue forward. "or not". Ugh I hate this feeling. Now I'm going to his clasroom to confess and what does that make me? An obsessed fan like the other girls? Aiiish! Then I found my self three steps from the door of his classroom. 

 

I was about to open the door when I saw him kissing a girl. I can't see the face of the girl until I realized it was Krystal. They were the only ones at the room. Krystal is reclining on the wall while Myungsoo is just simply kissing her. Do you know the feeling that your heart is going to burst because you can't explain that thing hurting through your chest? I just can't breathe. 

 

Tears started to fall down. I dropped the box that holds the cupcakes that I made and dropped my crutches and fell on my knees. It hurts. It hurts so much. I knew it. I shouldn't have went to his clasroom and confess to him. I can't control myself releasing hot tears from my eyes. Why am I so dumb? He won't love me because he love her.  I want someone to hold on to. A shoulder to cry on.

 

Just then, I fell a pair of hands hugged me. They were warm so I decided to rest my head on that person's chest. I am not in th mood to turn around and I just felt safe into this persons arms.

 

"Just let it all out" He said. His voice is familiar and then I realized it is "Y-Yoseob ah! What are you doing in here?" I sniffed.

 

"I saw you talking back and forth through the hallways awhile ago and then I saw you here, crying. Is it all because of him?" He looked at me. I haven't seen him for days now. Maybe it's because he transfered to the other building. I hugged him. Still, No words to say. "Want to go out! To forget all of this. I know some place that could ease the pain that you're handling now."

 

"b-but. I can't walk right now. My feet still hurts" I protested. "It's okay. Just trust me" Then he winked at me. He carried me to a piggy back and we left the crutches there. He said, The nurse will pick it up any minute. So he brought me to a building with ragged designs and broken windows. I winced upon hearing some thing broke inside, It feels like someone is throwing some glass or something inside.

 

"Are you sure that this place can cheer me up? Maybe we're in the wrongplace" I got off from his back. "Yeah! You will throw all you anger and pain here!" He gave me a reassuring smile. "H-how?!" 

 

Then He went to the counter or sort of thing you call it because I don't know what to call that kind of thing. Then he got some porcelain plates. He looked at me and instructed me on how to do that thing. And then he shouted, "THIS IS FOR YOU! FOR BEING DUMB AND BEING NOT CONTENTED ON WHAT YOU HAVE!" He shouted then threw as many plates as he can. I was amazed by the fact that a place like this exists. Then, I found myself getting a plate and shouting. "THIS FOR THE ING YOU ARE! I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO"

 

*Blag*

 

"THIS FOR THE WAY YOU'RE TREATING ME LIKE A SPECIAL PERSON WHILE I'M NOT!"

 

*Blag*

 

"FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A WHILE YOU'RE ENJOYING LIP EXERCISE WITH THAT !"

 

*blag*

 

"FOR YOU KRYSTAL AND THE OTHER ES IN THE WORLD WHO LOVES TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A BAD PERSON WHILE I'M NOT" 

 

*blag*

 

"FOR MY MOM WHO LEFT ME AND FOR MY DAD WHO PROMISE TO COME WITH US IN AMERICA BUT NEVER CAME BACK" 

 

*blag*

 

Then I felt tears coming from my eyes again. I don't know if I'm just enjoying this thing or I just couldn't control my emotions. Yoseob is right because the pain lessens when I shout and break these things. It is like saying what I want to say. I want to overcome the pain that I'm enduring all this time. I want to let it all out because next time, I don't want to cry anymore infront of others. 

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I could see that she's hurt by what she saw a while ago. I thought this place would let her lessen the pain she's going through now but I guess I'm wrong. I could see her tears from here and all I want is to hug her. But she turned back on me and wiped her tears.

 

"I-I think we should go now." I scratched the back of my head. She turned to smile at me like nothing bothers her, "What? But this is getting fun!" She protested. "This is not helping you cheer up. This just increases your anger towards them!" I pouted. "Then what will decrease my anger?" She raised her brow on me. 

 

I brought her to an Icecream place. The one we used to go when we were kids. Ice cream used to cheer her up whenever kids are trying to bully her so I always bring her to this place. I kinda miss her too. I used to be always by her side whenever she cries. 

 

"Aegi-Yo! I've never been here for ages. Thank you. I kinda miss this place." formed an "O" when we reached that place. I could tell that she liked it. I accompany her to her seat and order her fave flavor.

 

(stop)

 

Your POV

 

When Yoseob is ordering their food, I felt like I'm going to pee. So I limped my way towards the comfort room. After that, I  began limping my way towards my chair when I  bumped into someone and I hit his head which caused me to lose my balance and fall.

 

"Oww" I touch my forehead trying to lessen the pain on it "I'm sorry. I didn't see you there" The guy told me then he offered his hand and gave all his strength to pick me up. This is the first time to see his guy. He is handsome. His jaw-line and his hair. He somehow resembles Myungsoo. Okay now what! I'm thinking about him again! Damn me for thinking about him again.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked. That's when I came to my senses and smiled at him. He helped me walked my way back to my seat and before I could thank him, He's gone. Then Yoseob finally came and ask me if I knew the guy and I said no.

 

"Aaaah! It's been awhile since I'm here. Cookies n' Cream. Hmmmm. It still tastes like then." I smiled by the taste in my mouth. "Yeah! I kinda miss this too" Yoseob said bluntly. "Wae? You are always here in Korea. You can visit this place anytime." I giggled. "Let's just say the icecream here doesn't taste the same when I'm with you" He smiled. 

 

"Hahaha! Yeah right! As if you've never dated anyone before and brought her to this place. That was what you said to me when we were young. You will never bring a girl to this place unless you want to date her or something" I asked him. "no. I've never dated someone. Eventhough, we are a bit popular at school. I haven't dated someone before. You're the only girl I've brought here eversince." He smiled. "Are you joking or what? Stop lying" I still can't believe that he never dated anyone eversince we were kids.

 

"Yeah! It is true. Even Jini. You are the only girl Ive brought here. So, Can we consider this as a date?" He teased me. "Date? Hmmm. More like a friendly date." I chuckled then I became silent.

 

"Let's go outside to talk it all out." He suggested then I followed him outside.

 

"You know. Don't be afraid to cry it infront of me. I know you like him. Don't hide your feelings for him. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding or something. You should have told him and ask him first before you cry like that" He said while his icecream. "You never know" then he looked at me. I glared at him. "Then what would he do? Lie that it was all a big mistake or just say that I'm not inthe position to get hurt because we don't have some relationship or something? Tssh! That would be the dumbest idea I've ever heard." I complained then I slapped him.

 

"I was just trying to help. Don't hurt me!" He said. And yes! I need to cool down. But I can't help it. "Sorry. I don't.. I don't know" I took a breath. ""It just hurts so much."

 

Then he put my head on his shoulders. "There! Much more better" He smiled. "Yoseob ah! Thank you for being there for me. Yet, I don't know how to repay you. You're the only guy who've seen me cry except for Myungsoo who made me cry a lot of times then. Funny right? He used to hurt me that made me hate him even more then. But now, Even though he hurts me, I'm falling in love with him more deeply" I just rested my head there. I feel safe because I think of him as my brother. He is always there when I need him and he always protects me from the people who hates me. Then he smiled on me. "Then.. Can you fall in love with someone? Someone who will love you and won't hurt your feelings. Someone who is always there for you" He suggested. I just laughed at him. "Yeah right. What do you know about love? Have you ever fell inlove?"

 

"What?" I gave him a look. "Have you ever fell in love with someone?"" But he just laughed at me. "Hahahahaha! I guess. I went to far now. Should I accompny you home?" He changed the subject while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"Nope! I don't want to go home until you tell me the truth. Have you ever fell in love with someone?" I repeated, My head still placed on his shoulders. "It's just a slip of the tongue. no need to worry about that!" He looked at me. "Haha! Go ahead! lie to me. But always remember that I won't talk to you unless you tell me the truth." I glared at him. But he just ignore me.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Pwease!"

 

"Yang Yoseob! I warned you! I won't ever talk to you again." 

 

"Tsssh! I'll go now." Then I stood up and right on the cue, He hold my wrist. "Ok fine! I fell in love with a girl" Yoseob blurted. I sat again with a victorious smile on my lips. I knew it! "So who is that girl? Yah! I hate you for not telling me this things! I'm your bestfriend but you chose to hide it from me. Now tell me, Is she someone I  knew?"

 

"Hmm. Yes! you know her alot. She gives involuntary happiness when she smiles. She fights and badmouths person but deep inside she is a weak person. She wants to stand up for herself yet she ends up getting hurt. She doesn't like others to worry about her though she has burden in her heart. I like her eversince I first saw her, crying on the street. She looks tough but she's sweet inside. If she only knew that I like her." He smiled at every words he said making him obvious than he really likes this girl.

 

"Really? i didn't know this lady.But i bet she has a great similarity to me" Then I paused for a while. Smile. Where did I heard that word from? Then a light bulb suddenly appear in front of me. Then I remember the letters I've got from an unknown guy. Is it Yoseob?

 

"Yoseob-ah! Who is this girl you're talking about?" I asked him. "Hmm.. It's for you to know. After all, you know her so much" He smirked. I stand up, "YAH! YANG YOSEOB! DON''T MAKE ME THINK OF ALL THOSE MIND-BOOGLING CLUES. PLEASE TELL ME." I ordered him. I need to know now if it is him. But he didn't gave me any response.

 

That's it. I'm out of here. I don't know if he's doing this to make me fall in love with him or he's just a friend to me but I'm sure that the mysterious guy who sent me those letters. Half of me wants to thank him and half of me wants to hate him for not telling me directly. Just then he hold my wrist and pulled me into a hug. Not some friendly hug but a warm one. 

 

I tapped his back, "Yoseob-ah!". he buried his face on my shoulder. "Ok fine. I like you! I like you so much eversince we were young. *sniff* Do you know how hard it is to tell you that I like you knowing you like him and not me. Whenever I got the courage to tell you, You are always happy and that reason for that happiness is another guy. Do you know how hard it is to see you cry also because of them *sniff*". This is the first time he cried in front of me. well not infront because he is burying his face on my shoulders. But this is the first time he've open up about something to me.

 

"Ssssh" I hushed while rubbing his back. "You should've said  that to me earlier. Maybe I've given you a chance. But I can't shift my feelings to someone I didn't love. Yoseob ah! Can we just stay friends? Because I like it like this. You are like my brother and it is odd to have feelings for your own brother. I am not telling you to forget your feelings but there are other girls who deserves you more. Maybe you have to see me as a sister too"

 

 

"But what if I don't want to?" He broke from the hug.

 

I was surprised by what he said. Oh brother! This will gonna be a long long day.

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

So for a lame chapter but I gotta end things with Yoseob and Krystal too... 

Well, More like. So please don't hate on me on this chappie.

Anyways, As Ive said, comments are very well appreciated

 

 

Please also vote for the one who I'll gonna feature on my next fic.