Against

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

At last! I found it. Good thing Kim Myungsoo found it. Ha! I feel so good now. I can't do anything without this necklace. Then I kissed the pendant of my necklace then put it inside my uniform to make it unnoticeable

While walking at the hall, Krystal and her friends blocked me. Ok! What is it now? She won last time. Why does she look mad at me?

I ignored her then I continued walking but they are blocking me. "Yah! What do you want?" I asked them.

"I should be the one who's been asking that question. WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT?" Krystal said. Then she looked at me with disgust.

"What? Wait. I don't want a fight right now. I'm in a good mood today and I won't let you ruin that." I glowered.

"Oh really. You have a good mood because of who? Oh let me think. Because of Kim Myungsoo. Right?" Victoria asked.

"Wait. What are you talking about?" 

"You don't know huh?" Luna scowled.

"Know what?" I said in confusion.

 

Krystal crossed her arms then she mouth-pointed on my neck. "What is that underneath your clothes? The one that looks like a necklace. Can I take a look at that." Krystal asked.

"What? Your being like this because of a necklace. What do you want? Just go." I shouted as I took a step backward.

Krystal spread her palms. "The necklace. Can I take a look at it." She said.

"I don't want to." 

"Well, You leave me no choice." She glared at me then she bopped her head at the side like she's doing a signal or something.

 

Then, Victoria, Sulli and Luna held me. They were pretty strong. I just keep on struggling.Then, Krystal pulled the pendant that makes the chain of the necklace broken because of the force she did when she pulled my necklace.

"Stop It!" I shouted. "What do you want?! Why did you break it?!" 

"To show you that you need to know your own place. And now for the best part." She scoffed Then she's going to step on my necklace to break my pendant into pieces. I just shouted hoping that she'll change her mind. 

 

"STOP!!!!" Someone shouted from back there.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

The thought that I want to make sure she's alright going back at the cafeteria made me follow her. I don't know but at the time she turned back at me, I felt like there is a trouble coming for her. I just followed my instincts and stalked her. 

I suddenly stopped walking then I hide when I saw Krystal blocked her. She's shouting at ~~ah! I want to protect her but I managed to just listen to their conversation and after a few minutes, I realized that Woohyun is right. I shouldn't have tolerated Krystal and I should've listen to ~~ and Jini first. And I'm so stupid for doing that.

 

When I heard ~~'s  scream, I have no choice but to stop them from  hurting her. Eversince I fell in love with her, All I wanted to do is protect her from the ones who wanted to hurt her. I may be pretending that I don't like her, Atleast, I want to show her that she's important to me.

"STOP!" I shouted. Then I walked closely to them. I glared at each one of them. I never thought that they'd be mean to someone and they'll reached to the point that they're hurting her.

 

"O-Oppa" Krystal said. She took a step backward. Then she cried.

 

I picked ~~'s necklace then I gave it to her. Luna, Victoria and Sulli also loosened their grip on ~~. I stared to each one of them but they all looked away. Krystal still stood in shock wihile crying.

"Why are you crying? Is it because I saw you hurting ~~ and you felt embarassed. Well, If you're embarassed, You should've think first before attacking ~~. Yah! Explain what happened." I whined. Krystal only looked at me as if she's innocent about what happened. "Krystal, How could you? I thought you are a nice girl. That people are just accusing you for being a because you are popular and people wanted to be you but I'm wrong. You are not the Krystal that I met and loved before." I continued.

 

"I-Im so sorry" Krystal apologized. I looked at ~~, She's just only silently examining her necklace. 

 

"Krystal. Explain to me why did you do this to ~~. Tell me the truth and I'll forgive you."

 

She took a deep breath and said, "It is because I'm jealous. Ok? I'm jealous I never got a necklace from you. You never send me gifts before. I'm just the only one who makes our relationship healthy." She sobbed.

She's right. But why is she jealous? We are NOT really in a relationship right now. We're just faking it so why is she jealous?

 

"Yah! You're jealous? Is it the reason why you broke my necklace? Are you crazy? He didn't gave me this necklace. I own this necklace before we met each other. My mom gave it to me as a gift when I was 10. You don't even know how to ask why I have it or who gave it to me?" ~~ butted in.

 

I looked at Krystal, Victoria, Sulli and Luna. They're all in shock. I can feel the heat of embarassment at their faces. As for ~~, She just held her necklace and stared at it. I snatched her necklace then I examined it. The pendant is okay but the chain is broken. I quickly removed my necklace. Actually, It's a necklace from Krystal. She gave it to me as a remembrance when we bid goodbye to each other. I've been wearing it for years now. I promised myself that I'm gonna throw it somewhere else I can't see it if my feelings for Krystal, faded and If I fell in love with another girl. I guess this is it. I remove the cross sign pendant from my necklace then I placed the pendant from ~~'s necklace in exchange.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" ~~ asked me. She stared at me in confusion. I just ignored her then I gave her the necklace.

 

"There. It is okay now" I smiled.

 

"Wait. Isn't that-" Krystal said

 

"Yes. It's is what you gave to me." I interrupted her.

 

"Why? I told you to cherish that. Why did you ruin it?" Krystal seethed.

 

"Correction. I didn't ruin it. I gave the chain as an apology from you. I have her broken chain and your pendant so it is still okay. The difference is I will never have to wear that everytime." I said then I leaved. I head to the cafeteria in a good mood. It is my first time to protect ~~. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

What is taking her so long? Should I follow her? But what if I can't find her outside because she's already here once I leave. I looked at the door of the cafeteria and there is still no sign of her.

 

"Yoseob-ah! Calm down" Jini said.

"Eeee?!" I looked at her in shock. Did she noticed that I am worrying about ~~?

"She'll be here. Don't worry she'll be fine." Jini smiled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. 

 

"Hey guys." ~~ said then she grinned. She's so happy now. What happened? A while ago, She's like worried about her necklace and now she's in a good mood.

 

"Why are you smiling like that? I thought you're worrying about your necklace?" I asked ~~.

"I found it" She announced then she showed her pendant. 

"Where did you find it?" I asked then I looked at her  in confusion. 

 

"Long story." She said then she turned to eat her snack. 

 

"~~ ah! Tell us about your conversation with Gikwang-oppa." Jini requested. 

"Uhm.. It's just... He asked me on a date." She said as she bit her lip and then she giggled in excitement.

 

Hmm.. Gikwang asked him on a date? But Gikwang is dating Hyosung. Did he broke up with Hyosung? I felt like there is something wrong with this. I have a bad feeling with this date. I can feel that Gikwang will only hurt ~~. But what can I do? She looks so happy right now. I can't ruin her happiness right now. 

 

"So.. What did you say?" Jini asked excitedly. 

"I said.. Yes!" ~~ blushed. What? She already said yes to him without even knowing.

 

Jini and ~~ stood up and hugged each other and I just stared at them blankly. They're all excited now because of that? I stood up and leave. I need to clarify this to Gikwang before he hurt her. I swear, I'm going to forget our bond as brothers if he ever hurt ~~.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I head back to the cafeteria and went to Infinite's table. I sat silently then I read the reviewer booklet ~~ gave to me. She's good at translating things people couldn't understand. Thanks to her, It will be easier for me to learn all those boring subjects.

 

"Yah! Myungsoo. What are you reading?" Dongwoo asked then he snatched the reviewer and examined it.

"Yah! Give it back!" I whined but the other members are stopping me.

"Hyung! Is this a comic book?" Sungjong said as he flip through the pages."But there are no pictures."

"A reviewer? Since when did you review for the midterms?" Sungyeol gasped. 

 

"Oh really? Lemme see" Sunggyu snatched the reviewer from Sungyeol then Woohyun and Sunggyu stared at it in shock. "Yeah! This is a reviewer." Woohyun confirmed.

 

I quickly snatched it from them and said, "What's wrong in reading a reviewer? Is it wrong to study when the midterms is coming? You might as well study too." Then I continued reading.

 

"Wait. Is this a part of your nerdy look? Well, If it is. You can stop now." Hoya patted my head. I slapped his hand. I arranged my hair and I put on my bonnet.

"Are you sure you're studying all of this?" Woohyun said as he examined the pages. "Dude. You are not going to understand this in days" Woohyun demanded.

 

"Yah! What if I pass this time? What can all of you do for me?" I raised my brow.

 

"So you want a bet?" Sungyeol said.

"Yes." I smiled.

"If you passed, We will never ask you about your relationship with ~~." Sunggyu offered

"Oh-kay. So what if I failed?"

 

They paused for a moment. Then Sungyeol finally continued, "I am going to hit on ~~ and you will never be a hindrance in getting her because you will help me get her." Then he let out an evil smile.

 

"Ok." I bet.