New Friends, New Enemies?

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo POV

 

"Why are you asking me that kind of questions?" I asked them by looking calm infront of them. They sure are very meticulous.

"Why can't you just answer our question and tell us the truth?" Sungyeol snapped.

"Well, I guess were friends. But the story behind the bento is that ~~ and I sat on the same bench. It is just a coincedence that we have the same lunch box. I mean, When the two of us sat on the same bench, I walked away carrying her bento not mine. As simple as that" I explained them. I need to lie because I couldn't just tell them that were living at the same house because we're engaged.

"Oh really?!" Woohyun asked then he raised his brow.

"Yeah!"  That was a close one. I'm sorry but lying is the first option now.

 

 

Your POV

 

I walked towards Jini after I gave Myungsoo his bento. I sat then looked at Jini and she is glaring at me. I think she got angry at me for ignoring her question. Aiish! Do I have to tell this to her?

"So... Are you gonna answer my question or not?" She said then she crossed her arms.

"I'll explain to you while walking to our locker. Ok?" I said then I ate my bento. After that, We head to the halls to go to our locker. 

"Now.. Explain" She said.

"Where do I start?" I asked her.

"Anywhere you want to start. I know there is something between the two of you and I'm dying to know a detail about it." She said.

 

So I explained everything to her. From the living together part to the engagement thing-y. She only laughed at me. Aiish! I thought she will understand but she only laughed at me. What kind of friend is she?

"Yah! Stop laughing" I said then I slapped her shoulders then I gulped my drink.

"I can't even stop. So you're the unlucky girl he's been living with right now? Wow. Goodluck with that." She giggled.

"I only said this to you because your my bestfriend as well as you are his sister so please. Don't tell this to anyone. It's too embarassing"

"What's so embarassing at the fact that you're going to be my sister in law?" She teased me.

"Wrong Jini! She's right! It's too embarassing to admit the fact that she's going to be your sister. I mean that's the least thing to happen." Krystal butted in. She's with her friends now except the handsome looking one. 

"How long have you been there?" Jini asked her.

"Just now. Why? Is there anything I have to know before you said the'what's-so-embarassing' part?" She said then she crossed her arms. "You're Kang ~~, right?"

"Yeah! Anyeong haseyo! Kang ~~ Imnida." I smiled then offered my hand for her to shake but instead she glared at it then looked away.

 

She walked a little to me then examined me, "Anyway, Krystal Jung here. I'm sure you know me. Oh anyway! I'm Kim Myungsoo's Girlfriend. Just that. No need to elaborate." Then she faked a smile.

"I'm Victoria" Said the girl with the chopped bangs.

"Sulli here" Said by the other girl.

"Luna" Said by the blonde girl. 

"Im sorry but why are you introducing yourself to us?" I snapped.

"I just want to let you know that you need to know your place because flirting with my Myungsoo is not a good idea, Honey" Krystal said then she crossed her arms. Then she turned to her friends, "Girls, You can leave me. I can manage this" The suddenly they were gone and Krystal was the only one infront of us.

"Uhm.. Let me clarify some things Krystal. First, I'm not flirting Kim Myungsoo. Second, I don't care about the two of you and Three,  I don't want to have a fight with you so please stop this." I explained.

"Yeah! And who do you thing you are to warn her about what she's gonna do and what's not?" Jini joined in.

"Shut up Jini! I thought you know me but I guess you don't. And please, Never meddle with other people's businesses" She glared at Jini.

"Oh really?! I don't even know what my brother saw in you." Jini said with disgust.

"Ooh Jini! Don't act you care about your brother. You two are blood-related but he never care about you." Krystal blurted.

Jini's angry now. She tried to grab Krystal by the hair. But I blocked her. "Yah! Stop this Krystal! You're going way too far." I said to Krystal.

"And you! You tried to act y and cute at the same time. For what? To get all the guys here in school. If I may know you hooked up with every guys in this school just to get them interested on you. And now you're flirting Myungsoo. Oh yeah! I heard your mom left you maybe because you're a or she run off with a guy because she's a like you." She turned to me. I slapped her then I splat my coke on her. She's full of it. I can take all the insults she can say to me but I will never ever accept it if it is about my mother. She's the person I loved the most in the world and I missed her. Krystal doesn't know her so who is she tojudge her. From now on, It's on.

 

 

"How dare you!" Krystal whined. Then we started pulling each other's hair. I really hate her. Starting now.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

We are walking though the corridor when I saw girls fighting. They are grabbing each other's hair and cursing at each other.

"Hyung! Isn't that Krystal, ~~ and Jini? What are they doing in there?" Sungjong pointed at their direction

"Yeah! That is them! Let's go stop them." Dongwoo said then we rushed to them then stopped them fighting. I held Krystal. Sungyeol held  Jini and Woohyun held ~~. The others stand at the center to stop them from getting at each other.

"STOP!" I shouted. Good thing there were no students at that hour because I'm sure one of them will report this to the principal and they're going to get into trouble.

"Ok. Let's settle this. You explain first Krystal." Sunggyu said calmly.

"I was just trying to correct them because they're talking about me behind my back. They've been insulting me with some things. They are also cursing  and I just can't take it anymore." Then she cried. She's been in a mess so I fixed her hair.

"What! She started this! She's been insulting us! She's reciprocating the story" Jini and ~~ protested.

"Enough!" I interrupted. "I've heard enough." Then I hugged Krystal so she can cry on my chest. Eventhough I like ~~, I can't just take their side because I promise Krystal that I'm going to take care of her until she's ok.

"But Myungsoo. Wouldn't you wanna hear the other's side's stories?" Hoya suggested.

"No need" I said then I turned back then helped Krystal walk.

 

"Oppa!" Jini shouted.

"Myungsoo-ah!" ~~ also shouted. I softened at the time I heard her voice. I want to protect her as well, But I promised. I'm sorry if I can't protect you now. But I promised I will next time just not now.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

"No need" Then Kim Myungsoo turned back on us. Then Krystal looked on me then gave me  an I-won-this-time-haha-better-luck-next-time-loser shot then she smiled.

Aah! I want to get back at her. She's making me go nuts. And as expected he believed everything she said. I admit it I was so hurt because he didn't gave us the time to explain ourselves as well. I hate him for doing that especially if i'm on Jini's shoes right now. I'm sure she's so dead upset that his brother didn't gave her the chance to explain.

 

"Are you okay?" the guy who held me asked me. Then I suddenly felt a tear flowing from my eyes. This is not a tear of a person feeling down becuase of an insult. This is a tear of a person who wanted to start a fight.

 

    [ a/n : I'm describing the characters because ~~ [you] didn't know who is she talking to.]

 

I looked away then wiped it, "Yeah! I'm ok. Thank you" I sniffed.

"~~ah! Are you crying?" Sungyeol asked me. He is the only one I know because of his cocky but cute attitude during the school festival.

"Ahh.. Yeah!" I smiled.

"I swear I hate her forever" Jini said then started to cross her arms.

"Don't worry! We hate her too." Sungjong said.

 

"Anyway, I'm Woohyun." The guy who held me said.

"Dongwoo" Said by the guy with attractive eyes.

"Hoya!" Said by the guy with thick brows then offered his hand to me. Then I shaked his hand.

"Sungjong" Said by the guy who looks like a girl.

"Sunggyu" Said by the guy with cute eyesmile. Then he smiled.

"And Sungyeol" Said by Sungyeol then he put his arm across my shoulders.

I held hid hands and put it away, " I already know you" Then I fake a smile on him.

"Ohh. Fail" Hoya teased. They suddenly laughed. I laughed too because their laughs are very contagious. Wow! These guys are so fun to be around.

 

Then suddenly, The bell rang and we managed to go to class. So we bid goodbye on them then we walked away.

"Oh.. Uhm.. ~~ah!" Woohyun called. I turned around at him. "Would you like us to the two of you?"

"Uhm.. No need." I smiled then we continue heading to our classroom

"Oh uhm ~~" Jini stopped walking.

"Yes?" 

"I need to go to the restroom because I need to pee. Just go first. I'll just run to class in time." She said. Then I said yes then she rushed to the restroom.

 

While walking A girl bumped me then she stick a paper at my uniform then walked away. I was gonna call her but the hall is to crowded but I'm sure that she is a brown headed girl with chopped bangs and curly hair.

I read the note and it says 'Be careful with the guy you're flirting with or else you're dead to me"'. Whoa! Another one? I'm not a flirt! I just don't know where this things came from. And another enemy? I think I need to be ready for the things that are in stores for me in this school. *sigh* Why do I have to deal with this kind of things? All I ever wanted is a peaceful life.