Pretending

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

"I dedicated this song to my soon-to-be fiancee. Whoever you are, Saranghae"

Wow! That was good. I can see that their popularity in this school is so big, just by looking at their reactions.

I changed to my school uniform immediately before they see me in those sort-of-seductive clothes. After that, I continued watching their performance and I admit it. They're good both at dancing and singing infront of many people. 

"Who is that girl he is pertaining to?" One girl said.

"Maybe it's Krystal. I think they're in a relationship again right now." Her friend said Hmm.. Krystal. Where did I heard that name before. So he's with a girl right now. Is he?

 

After their performance, I saw 5 girls walk towards Myungsoo. I think they are 5 girls but the one looks handsome to be called a girl. 

"Wow! That is so sweet. Oppa!" One girl. Her hair is wavy and I swear I saw her before I don't know where.

"Yeah! Is that for our Krystal?" The girl with full chopped bangs said. So.. She is the krystal girl they're talking about.

I looked at Myungsoo's expression. He looks like he is just faking a smile at them. Then he looked away to look for someone.

"~~ ah! You were great up there!" Jini waved at me then walk towards me.

"Thank you. I thought you've forgot about me." I pouted

"Me? Forgot you? Never! Anyway, You look like a complete different person up there. I never thought I'll see you perform again. Oh my god! I'm so proud of you." Then we hugged each other. I can feel her excitement for me. This is what I love about her, she is always here for me. 

"~~ ah!" He shouted then run towards me. I looked at Krystal and she is glaring at me. what's with that?

"Oh! Oppa!" Jini exclaimed. She looks surprised.

"Did you like it?" He smiled.

"What?"

"The performance.. I mean what I said earlier."

"Why would she like your performance? Right ~~?" Jini asked. But we were too busy to mind her.

"I think we should convince them with something else. I mean, Old people are harder to fool." 

"Are you saying we have to make it MORE real?" Then he smiled strangely at me like he knew what are we going to do. I hate that smile.

"What are you talking about? Is there something going on between the two of you. Yah! Answer me?" Jini asked me. I just shrugged.

Then before I could answer, He held my hand and pull me to go through his Appa's friends.

"Yah! Oppa! Where are you taking her?" I heard Jini whining.

"Mianhae JIni-ah! I'll gonna tell it to you some other time" I shouted back.

 

Then, We reached the ahjusshis over there back near the trees. They look so rich. I suddenly felt that I miss Appa. I wonder if he's okay right now. 

"Anyeong Haseyo!" Then he bowed infront of them. I also bowed for respect purposes.

"You are great earlier. Is this the girl you are talking about?" One of the ahjusshis asked then he  turned to face Mr.Kim. I just smiled at him.

"Yeah! There she is." He smiled. Then he slapped my back.

I glared at him, "Anyeong Haseyo! Kang ~~ imnida. Nice to meet you" Then I just smiled at them.

"Waaa! You're so beautiful!" One of the ahjusshis said and then they started laughing with each other. What a strange group of friends. While they are talking, I gave him a 'what-to-do' look. He just gave me a 'just-play-along' look.  Ugh! I guess I just have to stick with his plan for a while.

"Let's have lunch at a restaurant nearby. I know you two are tired and hungry. Kaja" Mr.Kim said. Myungsoo held my waist then pulled me to him. I glared at him but he didn't pay attention to me.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

While ordering food, I noticed that she's nervous about this whole show we are putting up. In just a moment, The wifes of these Ahjusshis came. What's wrong with Dad? why did he have to invite the ahjusshis' wifes. Why is he doing this to us anyways?

"Don't be nervous. Just act naturally and just play along with what I have to say. Ok?" I whispered to her ear. She scratched her ear. I can sense that she is tickled by my breath. Then she nodded.

"Aww! They look so good together" One of the ahjummas said. We just faked a smile at them.

"Good thing she end up with your son, Mr.Kim"

Then, The order came. They ordered so many foods. How are we gonna eat all of this?

"Is this her? Oh.. Yeppeuda" One of the ahjummas said then pinched her cheek. I glance at ~~ and I can see that she's annoyed already.

"Ahh! Stop it." I held the hands of the ahjumma who tried to pinched her cheek.

"Thank you" She whispered to me. I can see that she is shy infront of these people, To make her a little more comfortable, I get her plate and sliced her food for her to easily eat it.

"What are you trying to do?" She whispered.

"I'm cutting the steak for you so you can easily eat it. Why are you surprised? We are doing this everyday, Right?" I mumbled then she looked away.  

"Yeah.. Right" Then she leaned back at her seat. Waa! She looks simply beautiful. Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Snap out of it.

"Myungsoo ah! You've matured alot. The last time I saw you was when you were a kid. Are you sure you're going to be engaged after high school?" One of the ahjusshis asked then he wrinkled his nose.

"Yes! I know she is the right one for me. I am sure we will last forever"

"Whoa! And you young lady, Are you sure you want to be married with this man?"

"Of course. I will never regret that I choose him as my soon-to-be husband" Anyway, How did they know about our marriage and enggagement?  Aiish! Father just can't get his mouth shut. Can't he?

 

One of the ahjummas turned to ~~, "So you studied in Australia for years. How did you adjust with the situation? I mean, Living in a far counry without any friends. It is so hard." One of the ahjummas asked. Uh oh! Here comes the questions. I know you could pull this off ~~.

 

    [ a/n : Myungsoo is referring them as ahjjumas and ahjusshis because he obviously dunno what is there name ]

 

"Uhm.. I guess some of my friends here tried to keep in touch with me. It is hard at first but I got used to it." Then she smiled.

"How about adjusting here? You've been gone for a long time. How did you adjust with the changes here in Korea?"

"I have some old friends here in Korea and they helped me in everything I'm confused about. It is definitely not hard if you just think that you are here for someone whom you truly care for. Right?" Then she turned to me.

"Huh.. Uh yeah!" Then I smiled. Wow. She's good.

"So.. Is Myungsoo one of the persons who helped you adjust? Who are you pertaining to as someone whom you truly care for?" I need to stop this before we could mixed up. I looked at her but she looks so calm. Aiish. What is she going to say now?

"Yeah! He helped me alot. He is one of the persons who teach me with what to do and what not to do. He may look cold, silent and arrogant person in the outside but personally, He is not. He is just not that showy. That is why I love him very much, If he cares for you, He never lets you be hurt and he is always showing you that he really cared and love you. And about the person I truly cared for, It is my family. They give me strength to live as who I am today and I'm very thankful of that.." Then she smiled more confidently now.

And then before she ask her another question, I interrupted them. "Uh.. I guess we need to go now were going back to school right now." Then I held her hands

"Yeah! I guess were off right now. See you next time." Then she bowed. Then she link arms with me.

"Ah! Wait. Let me take a picture of you two. You are such a good couple. Nice pick Myungsoo." Hmm.. What is the perfect pose? Should i give her a peck on the cheek. Then, Soon as I tried to give her peck, She lean on me and that stopped us from givng a kiss from each other. We just stared at each other's eyes. It is so beautiful. She is next to me. Looking at me, eye to eye. It is like the world stop on us. Just then, I realized that they're taking picture of us. Atleast, we have a remembrance of this precious moment. then, She smiled at me. I don't know why, but my heart beats faster now. It feels like her pain and hate on me disappeared just by her smile. Ahh! Myungsoo. You are going crazy because of a girl.

 

Then we leave, When we were outside, I noticed that I forgot my wallet.

"Uhm.. I think you should go first. I  forgot something." 

"Uh.. Okay. Bye." Then she smiled then walked away.

When I entered the restaurant, One of the ahjummas saw me and gave my wallet to me and then I said thanks and waved goodbye to her. While heading through the exit, She stopped me with a reminder.

 

"Oh! and one thing Myungsoo, Treasure her like she's yours. You will never get to find a nice girl like her. Indeed love her like she's all yours now. You never know what you have until its gone. Arachi?"

 

It hit me. Yes! Maybe, I will.