That mysterious, handsome guy

So NOT gonna marry you

"How am I gonna tutor that person?! He is the LEAST person I am going to talk to and now, I'm going to tutor him?! Aissh!" You let out a big sigh as you walk through the hallway to the cafeteria. " And why did I even said yes without even asking him what are his conditions. Pabo pabo!" You slapped yourself. "And why am I so unlucky?" You muttered.

 

"Why are you talking to yourself? And also stop hurting yourself. Are you crazy?" Myungsoo teased. He is reclining on the wall when you saw him. Maybe he was waiting for you.

 

"How long have you been there? Did you hear all the things that I said?" You asked him.

 

"Ani! Just the Pabo pabo! Why am so lucky?" He said while imitating your actions with overreacting ones. 

 

"Tsh! Stop it and let's start cleaning" You interrupted him. You took the 2 brooms and gave 1 to him but he refused to get it instead he just walked away.

 

"Just clean it for me. Ok?" He winked. He walked through the hallway and before you knew it, He was gone.

 

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Come back here! Don't let me clean this myself" You shouted sadly.

"Aiish! Why does he need to ditch me like this?" You said as you scrubbed the floor. "Kim Myungsoo! You're going to pay for this." You mumbled. "This is one of the reasons why I hate him". Then you continued scrubbing it with the anger on Myungsoo inside of you.

 

"Let me help you!" A guy said as he offered his hand to you.

 

"Excuse me but who are you?" You asked curiously. *Gosh! He's so handsome. How am I gonna hold his hand? Yah! Kang ~~! Act naturally ok?* 

 

He didn't aswered your question but he answered you with a smile. *Gosh even when he was smiling, He is still cute.* He helped you scrubbed the walls and clean the table. Suddenly you felt like there was an awkward silence between the two of you.

 

"Uhm. Uh! Why did you help me clean the cafeteria?" You asked curiously as you wipe the dirt at the table.

 

"Let's just say, I'm impressed with what you have done with Kim Myungsoo earlier. Maybe, I'm a fan of yours." he teased. Well that made you feel shy. Then, Your stomach begin to growl.You just smiled shyly to him.

 

"I think you need food to be energized. Here. I'm sorry I didn't offer it a while ago. I must've forget to offer you this," He said while he offered his food to you. He began to scratch the back of his neck shyly.

 

"Uhm! No thanks. I'm not hungry" You said shyly but your stomach began to growl, now much more louder than before.

 

"You sure?" He smiled. Then after a few seconds, You accepted his offer. "Komawoyo!". After a few minutes of eating, You stood up and thanked him.

 

"Thank you for helping me and also for the food. I guess our work here is done. By the way, I'm Kang ~~. I hope we'll become friends." You offered your hand to him and he shaked it. Then he smiled and walked away.

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

 

"Woo! That was close. I thought she will pinch me again or do something sadistic to me" Myungsoo mumbled. He walked through the hallway when he heard a familiar voice.

 

"Oppa! Are you with ~~ ah?! Is she alright? Did the principal scolded her? Why didn't you tell him the truth? Jini asked his brother continously.

 

"Chill! We just explained what happened. That's all" Myungsoo turned back on her

 

"Where are you going? Is she alright now? Have ~~ eaten? I'm so worried her stomach might burst because she haven't eaten anything this day" Jini said out loud to make his brother guilty.

 

"Really? Well good luck for her. See you later sis!" He definitely felt the guilt now and then he bought some foods from the convenient store.

 

"I hope she have eaten anything right now." Myungsoo said to himself as he walked to the cafeteria. But was surprised with what he saw. You are shaking hands with one of his enemies. *So she's enjoying it without me huh?*. Then he throw the food at the trash can. 

 

 

 

  

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Myungsoo! Are you jealous? HAHAHA!

Are you curious about that mysterious guy? Let's have a guessing game shall we?