Sleepover Part I

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

I decided to talk to Jini after class. After all, She told me that she's going to tell me something important so I met her at our usual spot then she decided to go to my house.

 

"Jini-ah, I've got something to ask you" I said shyly. "What is it?" She looked at me in confusion. "Uh.. Nevermond" I looked away. I bit my lip then she stopped walking. I looked at her then  she did a puppy dog eyes and a powerful aegyo. "Pwease! Tell me! I know it is very important. What is it? Pwease tell me." Then she swung my hand back and forth. I can't take it anymore so "Ok.. How do you know if you're inlove? Like how do you know if your heart, beats for him? Is there some kind of illusion we're making in our minds to say that we like that person eventhough we are telling ourselves, we do not." There! I said it. "Ohh.. So you are falling in love with someone. Don't tell me you fell for Kikwang with those silly things he did to you despite the fact that he just used you. Yah! ~~ ah! Wake up." She shouted at me.

 

"What? No. It's just one of my other friend is uh.. consulting me and uh.. I don't know w-what to say." I bit my lip. Then she tried to look in my eyes. "Yah! Don't lie to me! You are not good at lying so stop it" She chuckled. "So.. Who is it?" She asked me once again. "I told you it is not me" I complained, still not looking at her. "Is it Yang Yoseob?" She smiled. "No." I denied. "HAHA! Gotcha. I knew it was you." She teased me like a kid.

 

"Yah! Stop it." I slapped her shoulders. "So who is it? Huh?" She asked me. "Just answer my question because I asked you first missy." I smirked. She didn't bother to ask me anymore after I said that. She sighed "Ok, What is it again?" She pretended that she forgot what I asked her. "Yah!" I poked her forehead. "Aww.. Ara Ara. I'll tell you but promise me you'll tell me who is this guy. Ok?" She negotiated then she raised her brows, I just smiled at her.

 

"Hmm.. All I know is you're inlove when you always think of that person. It is when you can't help yourself from falling inlove with him eventhough you are telling yourself that you should not. You still like him eventhough, You are hurt because he can't like you or have you. You get insecure to the girl he likes and you are not only thinking of him because he's handsome but you are thinking of him because some sweet moments of you with him are playing through your mind eventhough that was just the simple things he does." I smiled at the last part. With everything she says, The only person running through my mind Myungsoo. Every moments we have, The fights and everything. "Yah! Are you smiling? You are thinking of that person right now? Am I right?" She looked suspiciously at me.. That was when I realize that I've been day dreaming about him with what she says. 

 

"Eh?" I stared blankly at her. 

 

"Yah! You are smiling for no reason!! You are inlove ~~ ah! So who is the guy? Anyway, Didn't you feel this thing when your with Kikwang?" She turned to me then examined me. "Hmm. I think it was just a crush. I only remember him when I'm looking at him like my heart flutters whenever he smiles but I guess I've moved on now." I smiled. "Wow! That quickly? I guess you were just infatuated because he is charming." She approved. I smiled then looked around, that was when I realized that we reached my house. 

 

I opened the house and offered her some food. Well, That was a very bad idea because as soon as we enter my house, She already went to the kitchen. "Yah! Wait for me." I rushed to the kitchen. "~~ ah! I forgot to tell you that I'm going to sleep here tonight." She popped the ramen to then slurped the soup. "Oh Jeongmalyo? Until when?" I said excitedly. Well for once, I'll sleep with someone who is not Myungsoo except for my mom. 

 

She made a pouty face, "Until tomorrow, I guess. I begged Appa to let me stay here for a week to protect you from Oppa's craziness but he said he can't. Don't you know that I even became his assistant for one day just to be with you for one night?" She fake sniffed. "Really? You don't have to do that." I exclaimed.

 

"Nah. I was just joking. I just begged him for a week-long stay here but he only  gave a night to stay in this house. That's all." She giggled. I slapped her at the back, "Yah! Stop doing that. You'll make me feel guilty when you do that".  She groaned then ate her ramen.

 

"Wait. So who is that guy?" She leaned to ask me. "What guy?" I pretended that I didn't know what she's talking about. "Yah!  Kang ~~. I already told you about the love thingy you are asking me. Well, It's your turn now so spill it!." She demanded.  "Okay! Stop yelling! Well, That guy is.."

 

"~~ AH!!!!" Some people exclaimed. I looked at them and they are.....

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"No. I can't let you go to our house" I shook my head. "WAE?!!" They all exclaimed. "Myungsoo ah! I've been you're bestfriend since birth so will you please just let me sleep at your house. Just me if you don't want them to stay." Sungyeol placed his hands on my arms then he did some puppy dog eyes. I tried my best not to look at him cause when I do, I'm afraid I will just say yes to him.

 

"YAH LEE SUNGYEOL! ARE YOU PLANNING TO BETRAY US!" Woohyun shouted. "Yeah! Wae Lee Sungyeol?! I hate you." Sungjong exclaimed. "Lee Sungjong! Don't call me that! I'm your Hyung too! Do you want to get kicked or do you want me to ripped the eyeballs of your teddy bear and cut that into pieces" Sungyeol complained. Then Sungjong hid behind Hoya. "Hyung".

 

"Lee Sungjong. Stop lurking with Hoya. Arachi?" Dongwoo butted in. "Tsssh. Meanie. Sunggyu Hyung!" Sungjong rushed to Sunggyu but Woohyun stopped him. "Go find someone. Okay?" Woohyun warned.  "Yeah. Go hug your Teddy. Lemon Thathang." Sungyeol added. Sungjong bit his lip and remained silent.

 

"Ok, Change topic. Let's do this the democratic way" Sunggyu smirked. "Yah yah yah! This is not fair!" I exclaimed. Of course if they did that, the results would be very obvious."What's wrong with doing the democratic way? We live in a free country so why not do that." Woohyun placed his hands under his chin. "Yeah! Majority wins, right?" Dongwoo said. "Even if you did that, I won't let you go inside." I snickered.

 

"Wae?! Are you afraid we're going to do something bad to her?" Sungyeol made an evil grin."Like creeping on to her bed and sleep beside her?" Sunggyu added. "or kiss her infront of you passionately" Hoya smirked.

 

"Or even do the three letter word to her" Woohyun teased me. "Nah.. Stop this. I can't do this. It looks like we are not respecting her." Woohyun continued. "Yeah! I think that's enough" Dongwoo agreed. "But please just let us stay for one night. Please. One night only." Sungyeol begged. "Make me." I challenged them.

 

"Ok guys.. Hana." Sunggyu said then they looked at each other. "Dwul" Woohyun smiled. "Set! RUN!!" They shouted. Then before I knew it, They're ahead of me. 

 

"Wait guys! I was just joking" I stopped them but they continue running. Aiish! I guess I have no choice but to let them sleep in my house. I sighed, "Those silly guys."

 

They waited for me until I reached my house because the gate is locked. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Ppali ah!" Hoya complained. "Yeah?! Why are you so slow?" Sungyeol yelled. "Okay. Just wait" Then I opened the gate . They rushed to the door and greeted ~~.

 

"~~AH!!!!!" 

 

"Infinite oppas?" Jini asked. Why is she here? "What are you doing here?" ~~ said then she tilted her head in cunfusion. "We're here to sleep with you." Sungyeol put his hand across ~~'s shoulders. I elbow-punched Sungyeol then he pulled his arms away from ~~ ah. "Ahem.  Let me explain what Sungyeol has said. Well, We're staying here for one night because Myungsoo begged us to stay here" Woohyun reasoned. "Wait.. When did I" I said but Sunggyu gave me a death glare "Uh.. Oh yeah! That's right" I scratched the back of my neck.

 

"Well, That's good because we're going to have a sleepover here. Besides, The midterms are over, This'll gonna be fun." Jini said happily. "Wait.. What do you mean 'we'?" I asked my sister. "Wait.. So we're not going to spend the night with only ~~ ah but also with you?" Sungyeol scowled. "Yeah.. Any comments, suggestions and violent reactions?" Jini crossed her arms and raised her brows on Sungyeol. "A-ani!" He stepped back then shouted, "Okay everybody! Let's partay!!!" He shouted awkwardly.. "Or not." I heard him whispered those words. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Am I a cliff-hanger or what? HAHA! Sorry for that one. 

Anyway, I just want  to great my self a Happy Birthday. Thank you you for reading my fic and I just want to tell you that tere are gonna be a lot of chapters to end this story so don't think of this as a dedication or something.

Whooo! I'm old now. :c