Rest day

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Your POV

 

I am preparing our breakfast. Well our breakfast seems to be not a breakfast anymore, It is just ramen we have to share together because we have no money and I'm afraid our show didn't work out well. I ate first because I'm afraid he might eat all of these for himself only. When I was about to eat the noodles, Someone rang the doorbell.

"Aiish! Who could that be?" Then I popped the noodles in my mouth then head to the door. when I opened it, it was a man in black tux. He looks like a bodyguard or something.

"Who are you?" I asked him. But he didn't answer me. instead he just gave me a letter then left. What a strange man.

I closed the door. and read the letter.

 

After I read the letter, I took the money then, I rushed to Myungsoo's room. 

"Yah! Wake up."

"Why?! I want to sleep so stop bothering me." Then he buried his face on his pillows and turn back on me. 

"Aiish! YAH!!! JOOGULAE? WAKE UP!" I shouted at his ears and pulled his hair. I won't stop until he get's up. 

Then he turned to face me, his face is only centimeters away from my face. He gave a death stare, " You want  me to kiss you again? don't you?"

"With you ? Huh! That's last thing that could happen" I smirked. 

"Then shut up" Then he slept  again like nothing happened. Aiish! You want me to stop? Then go find your own money.

"Anyway, I just want to wake you up because I'm going to the mall today because OUR money  came today. If you don't want to come with today then I'm afraid I have to spend OUR money for my personal purposes only. Just sleep there and when you wake up, You'll just starve to death and I'mma be enjoying this forever." I mumbled as I head through the door. I keep emphasizing 'our' just to wake him up. Then I shut the door then went downstairs. 

 

When I was about to leave, He went downstairs in his nicest clothes. Whoa! My mumbling works. 

He rushed to me then said, "Let's go" 

"I thought you're not going with me?"

"Did I said that?" Then he looked at me and smile. Omo! Why is he smiling lately? He's giving me the chills. I mean I admit it he's handsome but I'm used to his pokerface thingy he got there.

"No" Then I forced a smile to him.

He held my hand and pulled me, "Then let's go"

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

We are walking towards the subway. It is a little awkward for us. Aiish! Why do I feel like this? Should I ask her a question? Why do I feel like this is more like a date than just accompniying her to the mall. Yah! Kim Myungsoo, Don't get your hopes up, ok?

"Uh..Kim Myungsoo" She said. Finally! She already spoke to me.

"Yes?"

"Uhm.. Nevermind"  Why does she have to call me if she's not going to say anything?

"What do you want?"

"Nothing" Then she stared at the ground then continued walking.

"What is that? Answer me. Yah!" I said in a more louder voice.

"Ok! Why did you said yes to the engagement your appa said to us?" She stopped then looked at  me.  Then I stopped walking too.

 

Then some truck passed by near to her, "Watch out!" then I pulled her close to mine and our eyes locked with each other. "Yah! Are you dumb? Be careful. You might get  hit  by that truck if I haven't saved you" I said then hugged her. "Are you alright? I asked her. She just  stared at  me and then i realized that I hugged her and she was surprised by what had happened. Aiish! Get  a hold of yourself, Kim Myungsoo. She is not yours so quit  acting like you are one.

"Uh.. Uhm. Thanks" She said then she scratched the back of her neck. "About the question I asked you.. Why did-" 

"Oh! There's the subway! Let's go" I interrupted her then held her hand and pulled her to get inside the subway station.

I stopped running because there were to many people riding the train today. How can we able to get ourselves through with this crowd if there are so many people here.

"Uh.. Let's wait for the next train to come okay?" I asked her then smiled  shyly.

"Tssh! I'm hungry. I need to eat now. Let's go!" She held my  arm then pulled me inside the train. 

It is too crowded inside the train today. I can't  breath. Aiish! Why did she drag me here? I just said  justtwait for the other train to come but  she ignored me. I looked at her and she is looking at the window at the other side. Then some people passed by her and she is bumped many times. She looks irritated so I pulled her next to me and turned her around so that she would face me and also to stop then from bumping her. She is facing me then  my left hand held her back to support her and my right hand held the bar.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She hesitated.

"I  just don't want them bumping you so many times. It's irritating me. Just  stay like this until we reach Myeongdeong. Ok?"

"Wae-waeyo?"

"Why are you asking to many questions?" I asked then glared at her. Then she looked away. 

"Aww! So romantic!" I heard a girl giggled to her friend. Is this romantic? Hmm..

"I wish someone would do that for me" The other one pouted. I slowly felt shy about doing this but I managed to stay with her like this until the whole trip.

"T-Thank you but why are you doing this?" She whispered. 

Yeah. Why am I doing this? Hmm.... Maybe because I like her. I don't know but I want to protect her as long as i'm with her because I don't want anyone to hurt her.