Please don't cry

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GkaYIkUrb0

 


 

 

Your POV

 

"Where is Yoseob? What took him so long?" I sighed. Why is this happening to me? I'm still shock to what is happening to me right now.

I hate the fact that I have no father nor a mother here with me and worse, I'm with someone whom I hate the most.

I want to find my Dad. I want to tell him stories about me, my day and what I like and hate about life. I haven't seen him for 8 years. I want to know if he's okay or not. I want to ask him why didn't he follow us at Australia. Did he missed me and mom when we were at Australia? Does he love me?

And also I want to find Mom. I want to tell her everything that is happening right now. She is my only bestfriend when I was in Australia. She is always here for me. I missed her so much. I'm not used to this. I hate it when people left me.

"Why did you left me?" I suddenly realized that ever since I went out of the house, I was crying.

"~~ah! Be strong ok? Fighting" Then I wiped my tears and pumped my fist in the air.

 

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I bought 2 lattes for me and ~~ah. Now where is she. I looked near the seesaw and saw a familiar girl. She is crying. 

 

(Start playing the song)

 

"~~ ah!" Then she looked at me. "Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Tell me."

"No! Its just that I don't know what to do to the things that are happening in my life"

"Why?! What happened?" He asked me.

"Its nothing. I just want someone to cheer me up" She faked a smile. She's much cuter when her eyes are swollen and puffy. The thought of that made me smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Shizz. Yang Yoseob! I told you to control your feelings for her.

"Who? Me? When? I'm always smiling. See!" I smiled then did a lot of aegyo to make her laugh. It enlightens me to see her smile just for a moment just because of me. I feel like I'm very special to her.

"Here" I offered her the latte, I bought earlier.

"Thanks"  She smiled and immediately gulped it.

"For what? Oh! For the latte! It's not free you owe me 3,000 Won for that"

"For real?! I thought this is free" She pouted. "Thank you for being with me right now and cheering me up"

"Oh that! You have to pay for my aegyo service." I will do anything for you. I wish you knew that

"What?! But you do that for free right?" She spat her drink.

"No not today!" I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Wae?! What should I do to pay for that?" She pouted

"Tell me why are you crying" 

"What? Why?"

"Please!!" Then I let out a powerful aegyo.

"Ahh! Why did you have to do that?!" She looked away trying to resist my charm.

"Stop it!"

"Yah!!"

"Ok! I give up"

"I'm crying because of my Umma"

"Why?! I thought you've never been angry to your Umma? What happened?"

"She left. She left me with someone. Someone I hate. I don't know when will I find her again." Then tears suddenly flow from her eyes again.

"What?! With whom?! She's a girl. Right?" I stood up

"Nope! He's a guy" She lowered her head as she drink her latte. She doesn't look happy about her housemate of what should I call that.

"Is it someone I know? Who is it?"

"H-he's Kim Myungsoo" She resisted to talk.

I stood up because her sudden outburst surprise me. "What?! Did he do something to you?" 

"H-he"  She mumbled

"He what?!"

"He kissed me. He stole the first kiss i'm reserving for the guy I will marry for the rest of my life. For the one whom I will share my life with. You know?! The thing I'm telling you eversince we were young" Yeah! I know that! Its been on my mind until now and I want to be your first kiss. I just clenched my fists

"Is that the reason why you've been crying?" I swear I'm going to kill that guy

"Maybe. I don't know. All I know is I just can't take him anymore."

"Do you want me to do something to him?"

"Ani! He's not the reason why am I crying like this. I just miss Umma and I want to find Appa"  Then she hugged me

"~~ah"

"I just don't know how to go on because I have no family with me. I still don't know where appa is. I want to hug and kiss him and say he should not worry about me because I'm okay. I'm very much ok. I want to tell him that I love him very much and I want to spend time with him. I want to see him even just a glimpse. I just want to make sure that he is alive."

"Do you want me to help you find your appa?" I will do that for you. I just want to see you smile again.

"Really? Thanks" She let go and then sniffed

"Stop crying. Ok?" Then I wiped her tears

"Yoseob! Thanks for being here for me. I owe you too much. I don't know how to repay you"

"You could repay me with your smile" Then she smiled. 

There. You smiled. Please don't cry. Arachi?! It hurts so much when you are like this.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Where is she?" Aiish! I think I've been at all the places here in Seoul but I still couldn't find her

 

'Naeggo haja! Naega nal saranghae oh!' My phone rang. It's Sungyeol.

 

"Hello"

"Yo! Are you free right now?! Meet us at the same club. We're going to introduce you to a special person" He said. I can hear the club music pumping up the volume.

"And who is that?"

"Secret! Just come. Remember you have to pay for the times you are not with us"

"Oh! Ok" Then I saw a familiar figure

"Oh there she is!" I shouted when I finally saw her.

"Who?" Shizz.I forgot to hang up.

"Nothing! Call you later." Then I hung up.

I was about to go to her but she suddenly hug Yoseob. She looks like she is crying. So! She hate me that much huh?! I'm Not gonna bother her today. She looks so sad. I feel so guilty.

Then I called Sungyeol, "Sungyeol-ah! Wait for me there"

"Oh sure!" This will be fun.