Why did you leave me to him?

So NOT gonna marry you

Your P.O.V

"Umma! I'm home!!!" I shouted as I shut the door. That was a very tiring day for me and the best thing I want to do is tell  mom some stories about what happened today.

 

"Umma! where are you?!" Why is she not answering me?

 

I saw a letter lying at the table. I suddenly felt that there is something wrong. I went upstairs and open all the rooms. But I haven't found her. The only thing that came into my mind is to open her closet and look if her clothes are still there. When I opened it, There were no clothes at all and some hangers were left hanging there. Then, I sat at the couch and read the letter she gave me.

 

Dear My princess,

I think at the moment you are reading this, is the moment where I will be riding the train to the North. I know it will be very hard for you to live on your own and it hurts me to leave you like this but this is for your own good. I'm sorry for leaving you like this. Be sure to eat more than 3 times a day. Don't forget to wake up early so that you won't be late for school. Don't forget to do all your homeworks. Check the doors before you sleep. Don't forget to text me and be nice to the person you are gonna be with since today. Don't worry he will not hurt you. He is a very nice and trustworthy person so be good to him and don't give him any headaches. Arachi?! Just remember that Umma loves you and you are the precious thing I have in my life.

 

Love,

Your Umma

 

"Umma! Why are you gonna leave like this?!" Tears started to drop from my eyes. I can't help it. Then I suddenly realized that there is a guy that  mom is referring to me at the letter but who is it?

 

"Maybe this is Yoseob or Maybe my father. I can't wait to see this person" I smiled as I put the letter to your chest. I fell asleep but something woke me  when I heard someone shouting from the outside. But who is it? Maybe it is the guy that mom is saying at the letter. But this is an unfamiliar voice. It doesn't sound like Yoseob's voice nor a father's voice. But curiousity entered my brain and I opened the door.

 

"Yah!! Open the door! I'm here for like 2 hours and you still haven't open this door for me. Yah! What kind fo girl are you" The guy said. *No it can't be that voice. No no no no. Mom would never trust him to live with me never* Then I opened the door.

"YOU?!!" Both of us said. *No way! Why is this happening to me?! Why am I the unluckiest person in this world?* Yes it's Kim Myungsoo. The hell of my life.

       

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

"Umma! Appa! Jini ah! Let me in!" Aissh. Why is there no maid accompaniying me? 

"Sir! Your umma and appa told me to give this to you". Mr.Kim handed me my luggages and some of my bags. "I'm sorry Sir but I have to do their orders. I'm gonna drive you to her house." Mr. Kim apologetically said. He opened the door.

"Oh! Right. That was today I forgot" Then I fake slapped my forehead as I entered our family's limo. Well, I knew this day would come. I just don't want it to come. I mean, Who wants to live with someone you don't know? Oh well, She's a girl. I bet she is obsessed to me that's why she convinced my parents to live with her. She must be the luckiest person now.

 

Are you on your way now? I'm sorry son but this is the best for you - Mom

So?! Who's the most unlucky girl? I bet she cut you into pieces so that you will change. Keke. Just joking - Jini

Yo! Are you going to the club right now? All of us are here right now except you. - Sungyeol

 

Why is Umma always holding on unto Appa?! Can't she stand up for me and Jini too? 

 

Nice! Jini is such a good dongsaeng REALLY!! * sarcasm

 

So they're enjoying themselves right now huh? well the best thing I want to the now is to have a rest.

 

Oh well! The thing that is really bothering me now is ~~ ah! She still haven't change. She is the girl I used to know eversince we were young. The same girl who is always pissed and angry whenever she sees me. I hope she forgot the things I've done to her especially the one during our talent show 8 years ago.

"Sir! We're here." Mr. Kim said. He opened the door and carried my luggages to the door of her house. 

 

So! This is her house. It is not that big. I really need to make myself get used to it to get my necessities in life. Then I heard the engine of the car starting. So this is it. I'm going to live with this mysterious girl. I knock on the door but she is not answering.

 

"Yah! Open up!" I got pissed its been 1 hour and 30 minutes to be exact since I got here.

 

30 minutes past and I'm still here, I dunno why I'm waiting for her. I'm not usually waiting for people. Ugh! She pisses me.

 

"Yah! Open the door! I'm here for like two hours and you still havn't open this ing door for me. Yah! What kind of girl Are you!" I'm just so pissed that I kicked and bang the door and then there was her.

 

Oh no! It can't be! She is....

 

~~ ah! 

 

 


 

Sorry for the late update! :))