I told you, I'm sorry

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo's POV

 

"What took her so long? I've been here for an hour and she still hasn't come back." I said to myself then looked at my watch. I already cooked a seaweed soup thanks to Woohyun's instincts on cooking but I'm not sure if this thing will work out because he is the only one who says he's a good cook. I haven't tasted one of his foods because I don't want to. I have no choice but to follow him.

Where is she now? I'm bored right now and I also want to study right now with my 'tutor" (You know what I mean) but unfortunately I'm stuck here reading things I can't even understand. Then, I stared at the book for minutes but still nothing goes in my brain. I need her right now.

"Aah! Kim Myungsoo. What are you doing to yourself?. You've never done this to any girl Ahh!"  I shouted then suddenly I heard footsteps. She opened the door then walk upstairs to go to her room.

 

"Yah! Wouldn't you want to eat before you go to your room?" I shouted at her.

There was no response. Ok I give up. I need to get her right now. I run to her room in case she haven't closed her door. When she realized I'm closer to her, She immediately close the door but I quickly placed my right foot at the door.

"Yah! Can't you at least talk to me for just a minute?" I said while struggling with her at the door.

"For what? Your excuses? How'd you even know I'm angry? I thought you have no feelings and you only care about yourself and your Krystal?" She said coldly the she continued pushing the door.

 

"Wait. Are you jealous?" I smiled at her.

 

"What?! Go away. And FYI, I'm not jealous! I just hate you for not even consulting us about what really happened a while ago." She explained then she stopped pushing the door.

"All I need is your apology but I guess you don't even know how to say "I'm sorry"" Then she looked at the floor. I suddenly froze from where I am standing. Yeah. She's right. I should've said I'm sorry eventhough she's been avoiding me.

 

And before I knew it she shut the door. What am I going to do right now?

I knocked at her door and said, "~~ah! I'm really sorry about what happened earlier? It's just...she's going through with something now and I don't want to make her feel that her boyfriend is not on the same side as her. I'm really sorry. I-"

"Why are you explaining all of this to me?" She interrupted.

"It's just.." I said. Yeah why? Why am I saying all of this to her?" "It's just.."

"Just what?" She said.

"Because I don't want you to be angry at me again.  I want to see the other side of you every day. I want your smile. Your laugh and your jokes everytime we talk. I just don't want you to be angry at me again. All I want to see is your smile. That's all" I said coldly.

 

"Why are you saying these things to me right now?" 

 

"Didn't you ask me why am I explaining those things to you? I'm sorry for an indirect answer but that's allI can do for you now" I replied.

 

Silence began. There are no footsteps in her room. No more words just silence. Well maybe it's just because she doesn't want to talk to me any more.

I give up. I don't want to push her anymore on anything she doesn't want to do. I already ruined her life by making her my fiancee.

Then I finally said to her, "Oh! And if by any chance you saw ~~, Please tell her that I want to see the true her and I want to give her my apology about what happened." After that, I went downstairs to get her some soup. I went infront of her room to place the tray, in order for her to not go downstairs anymore  and then I walked to my room to give her sometime to think.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

"Because I don't want you to be angry at me again.  I want to see the other side of you every day. I want your smile. Your laugh and your jokes everytime we talk. I just don't want you to be angry at me again. All I want to see is your smile. That's all" He said.

"Why are you saying these things to me right now?" I asked him. i don't know what to say. Why is he saying these things right now? Is he joking or what?

"Didn't you ask me why am I explaining those things to you? I'm sorry for an indirect answer but that's al I can do for you now"

He's right. I asked him first and now I know the answer. I think he's serious about what he said a while ago. I don't know what to say to him so I remain silent. Then I heard footsteps at the other room. Maybe he's gone.

 

I opened the door silently then  took a quick peep outside and he's gone. Then I saw a bowl of soup at the ground. Whoa! Did he cook this?

I carried the tray to my room and ate his soup. I was surprised. He cooks the seaweed soup better than ramen. What is he doing to the ramen that makes his cooking have that horrible taste in it. And about this seaweed soup, This is much harder to cook than a ramen but he succeeds in cooking this than reading the instructions at the back of the pack of a ramen. Whoa! He is really strange. 

I took another sip of the soup and then I heard him said something from the other room.

 

"Are you enjoying my soup right now?" He said then I heard him giggled

 

"How'd you know I am eating your soup?" I replied to him.

 

"Because when I looked outside of your room, The soup is gone and I can also hear you sip your soup from here." He answered.

"Really? How'd you know I am eating right now? What if i throw your soup outside because it tastes horrible?" I joked on him.

"I trust you and I know you wouldn't do that" 

"How'd you know?" I asked him.

"I just know" He said. "Just sleep right now. You have to wake up early for tomorrow" 

 

I admit it. My anger on him was lessen by his efforts. I think I hate him a while ago with 100/100 but now it is 50/100.

 

Then i suddenly heard him sing, " Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry ,Sorry, Sorry" (By the tune of Sorry Sorry of SJ)

 

"YAH!" I said then I punched the wall to stop him from singing.. "It is not the lyrics of Sorry Sorry!" I complained then I silently giggled.

 

"It's because I want to say I'm sorry to you in a way you'll fully understand me. The only english word I know is Sorry. I cannot translate the other lyrics to english." He protested. "I just want to let you know that I also know how to speak english"

"Yeah right. But seriously speaking, Can I ask you something?" 

"What is it?"

"Uhm.. I need a specific reason why do you want to say sorry to me."

"I don't know..." He said blankly. "Lemme guess. What i said earlier didn't convince you, Right?"

"No, It's just it's not that clear to me" I replied.

 

"Ok! To make it clearer for you.  I'm saying sorry to you because we need to study because the midterms is next week and you can't tutor me while you're angry at me, Right?" Then he giggled.

 

"What about the "smile" thingy you're talking about earlier?"

 

"Wait. Are you expecting some things?" He teased. Yeah! Why am I asking this things to him. Aah!

 

"Me? No! Ofcourse not." I denied then I slightly punched the wall. I hate it when he is right.

 

"Are you punching the wall?" He asked me in a playful manner. 

 

"Me? Why would I do that?" I protested.

 

After a few seconds of silence, I stood up and picked the reviewers I made for him at school. Eventhough I am angry at him, I still made an effort to make a reviewer for him to make him understand the things he cannot understand. He needs to be thankful to me for doing this.  Then I wrote a small note on top on it that says..

 

I am accepting your apology but I can't forgive you right now. Maybe because you need to study first. Haha! This may not be a good reason but All I want you to do is to study hard. Remember.. I won't forgive you if you fail so you better ready, Mr. Poker Face :)

 

After that, I rushed infront of his room. I knocked on his door then I hurriedly head to my room then I shut my door I just don't want to face him right now. Maybe tomorrow. I guess.