The Perfect present

So NOT gonna marry you

 

 
Note:
 
Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdwKjf9Vsm8
 
 
-----
 
 
Your POV
 
"Am I able to do this?" I looked at my ultra mini-shorts and jacket which hides my tank top.
 
Woohyun gave you a grin and an ok sign. I heaved out a sigh. I wouldn't want to go here anyway if it wasn't for them. I'm just not ready to talk to him and do this crazy thing infront of him like I am the most precious girl in his life right now.\My mind is still unfixed because of so much confusions I'm facing right now. I still don't know if the news article is true or not. 
 
I blew my fringe, "I think I won't be able to do this! I'll look like a stupid idiot infront of him, I swear". "Stop whining and just go to your room Miss" Hoya hushed as he decorates the living room.
 
We are currently in our house in Seoul. The one where I used to share memories with Myungsoo. It still looked like it is when I left, though some things are not dusted. We made a general cleaning just to organize a birthday party for him.
 
"This house looks the same, who maintains its cleanliness when he's not here?" I asked. "Wrong?! He always makes time to go here even though we have our own dorm" Dongwoo suddenly said as he arranged the sign "Happy Birthday Myungsoo".
 
I made a continuous nod and landed my eyes on Sungyeol, who is unbelievably silent the whole time. He is one of the loud-blabbers of the group which is next to Woohyun, who's undeniably a talking machine.
 
"Sungyeol-ah!" You called as you placed your hands on the pockets of your jacket. "Yes?" He nonchalantly replied. "How are things between you and Jini? Whenever I asked you to Jini, she would change the topic and reciprocate the question instead" I pouted. He just remained silent.
 
"Why aren't you answering me?" I tugged his shirt. "They're always getting into fights" Sungjong whispered at you when he suddenly appeared by your side.
 
"Yah Lee Sungjong I heard that!" He shouted. He seem to be annoyed with the question I asked him. There must be something about them so I just went with Sungjong to help him cook the food.
 
"Jongie" I beamed. He looked at you with a smile. "Hmmm?"
 
"Do you think alot of things have change after I left Korea?" You placed some ingredients on the casserole.
 
"Hmmm.. I think there are few" He placed his hand on his chin and smiled. "Can you name them?" You muttered.
 
"Hyung suddenly became silent and not his usual self eversince you left. We've been known as a group. He suddenly became everybody's heart now especially with girls. Jini and Sungyeol hyung are both getting into some fights because of little things like food or he didn't want to do all the things she says. Also, We are not the same as we are. We don't know why but eversince you left, We felt like there is something wrong though we don't know why. I think it is because on how you care for us" He said.
 
I reclined on the wall as my body softened after what he said. "Sungjong-ah". "What?". "That's a lot" You laughed.
 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
"WHAT??!!" I exclaimed as I stood from my seat after I talked to our manager. He just told me that the audition was held in New York and they didn't even said anything about it. I mean, I've been asking them where are they going and why can't I go but all they are answer is 'You are the face of the group. You have alot of commitments'. And then I'll go with, 'I don't have any'. And they'll be like 'We only need six so don't go. You won't be a good help anyway'. And then I'll stop asking.
 
I've already told them that she is living in New York and then I just knew that they went there for 5 days without telling me? I mean, They know how much I miss that girl so much and now I'm here talking to our Manager about how beautiful new York is. 
 
Well we're not talking about showbusiness. That's how close we are that he'll brag every little detail to me. From  the hotel they've check in to some certain places he went. He even told me about a cute homeless dog he saw on the street.
 
"I hate you so much" I glared at him. He just shrugged and played a huge smirk at me. 
 
I stood up and left the room. I want to go to my parent's place before I go to our place (You and Myungsoo's).  I will ask my father for a round trip ticket to New York right now. Besides, I'm also taking lessons on how to operate our company well since ~~ is also preparing to take over their company.
 
I am walking on the parking area to go to my car when I saw a familiar van - Infinite's van, waiting for me. Which means the other guys are here right now. A smirk formed on my lips, "It's payback time".
 
I walked carefully to the van and looked at its tinted windows. Yet I realized that I couldn't see what's inside because it is 'TINTED' and by that means only the persons inside can see what's happening outside.
 
I reached for its door and it is open. When I opened it, Someone put a handkerchief with a strong perfume which made me feel dizzy and then everything went blurred.
 
 
 
 
 
No one's POV
 
Myungsoo is sitting on the chair with blindfolds on and hands tied. Woohyun signaled you to sit on Myungsoo's lap to start the show. You hesitated for once yet all the people around him are forcing you to do that and all you can do is follow them. 
 
You made a face, undress your jacket and sat on his lap. *! This is so embarassing. Just for today ~~ ah! Just for today* 
 
"Yah! Where am I? I didn't do anything. Just get my money on my wallet and then let me go please! Also, Can you pull out this heavy thing on my lap. Is this a bomb? Omygod. If this is a bomb, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" He yelped.
 
The others burst out laughing at hi sudden outburst. It's like they're watching a kidnapping scene on TV with an idiot hostage.
 
"Yeah! She's a bomb" Woohyun laughed. You shot him a death glare to shut up and an 'what-should-I-do-next' look.
 
Woohyun signaled you to place your shoulders around his neck to gave him a seductive feeling. "What?" You mouthed and you shook your head in an 'I-can't-do-this' manner. 
 
In just minutes Jini and Infinite released their phones to warn you that if you didn't do that, They'll capture you in that type of clothing and post it in all forms of internet.
 
"She?! She's a girl? Yah Woohyun Hyung are you behind all of this? What the hell is this?" Myungsoo shouted. He was about to continue shouting when you placed your arms around his neck.
 
"Yah! Yah! Yah! You kidnapped me because you want to give me a girl? What kind of joke is this?" He seethed. "You missy! Go to your boyfriend, I'm already taken now. If they won't pay you because of this, Then I'll just pay you even though you didn't do anything. Just don't do this kind of things".
 
You heart sank which made you stood up and join the circle. *Taken with who?*
 
"She's not here! So just enjoy your party. Besides you're already 21 now. You should be a man right?" Dongwoo but you shot him a death glare and then put on your jacket in shame. "You all owe me one?" You said as you look at them.
 
"Eventhough she's not here, I need to be faithful to her. She's having a hard time there and I couldn't bear to see her like that while I'm enjoying here. That would be unfaithfulness. Besides, I feel unclean whenever that girl you rented touches me" He said. You turned back and paced steps to your room.
 
"I want ~~! She's the perfect present and I wouldn't consider anything as a gift without my girl. She.. She is enough to make me happy" 
 
 
 
(cue)
 
 
 
You suddenly stopped your tracks when you heard his sudden outburst. You looked at their expression and they're too stoic to react at what he said.
 
"Aiish. Just stop your sweet talks loverboy and talk to your girl" Hoya finally removed Myungsoo's blindfold & knots, then placed his hands on his pockets.
 
The first person he saw is you. "~~-ah"
 
You gave him an awkward/shy smile and said, "H-Happy Birthday Kim Myungsoo! You've become a man now". *You are always a man to me. A loving and caring one*
 
He couldn't explain what he's feeling right now and he doesn't know what he wants to do with you. He moved a paced then he realized he couldn't hug you nor kiss you because he dumped you. He wants to say 'I love you and I miss you so much', also because of the said reason. 
 
Then when he finally fixed his smile, Sungjong broke the awkward silence. "W-Who are hungry? There's a lot of food at the table"
 
"Me!" Sungyeol and Jini both shouted at the same time and looked away from each other because of their fight.
 
"I am" Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hoya chorused.
 
"Yeah! I forgot that" Dongwoo scratched the back of his head then left the two of you at the living room. 
 
"Ech-hem.. We should both eat too" Myungsoo offered and you just nodded.
 
After a loud dinner there were still awkwardness between you two. You would exchange glances and then that's it nothing more.
 
You went upstairs to go to the balcony to have some fresh air. Meanwhile, Myungsoo is in his room, thinking what he should do until he found the box he's been playing the day he broke up with you.
 
"I think it's time" He said as he open the blue box revealing a diamond ring with a combination of innocence and sophistication, which reminds him of you. 
 
He walked outside. Then he saw you silently gazing at the stars. He paced forward and stand by yourside, "Isn't it beautiful?"
 
"Yeah. So beautiful" You said at the sky, of twinkling stars. "Very" He looked at you with his sincere eyes *I am pertaining to you"
 
He's secretly gazing at you as you look up on the sky, admiring your features. You became more beautiful and you've also transform from a lady to a women now.
 
"You missed me" You blurted. "Yeah. Alot" He answered.
 
"What about your girlfriend? Isn't she going here?" You changed the topic. "She.. She's gone" Myungsoo looked at the ground.
 
"Why?" You looked at him and sat the bench infront of it. "Because I made a wrong decision and now I don't know when will I get her back" He sat beside you and let out an embarassed smile.
 
"When? That's.. too bad" You made a sad face. *If only she's me*
 
"Five days ago.. I broke up with her because I am stupid. I made a stupid plan and then now I'm the one who's suffering. Believe me ~~. You are always here. No matter what happens I'm still waiting for you. Th only girl I see you. And about that girlgroup member, I made all that up just for you"
 
"F-For me?" You were lost for words. A few days ago, He's breaking up with you and now he's saying all of this to you after he saw you.
 
"Yes. Because of this" Myungsoo reached out for something in his pocket and revealed a blue small box and gave it to you.
 
You opened the box and couldn't help to tear up, "An engagement ring? But were engaged"
 
"Not anymore. I told mom and dad that I don't want to marry you through a stupid contract. So I broke up with you and tore our contract. I want to make everything real ~~! I want the real us. I want a real relationship. A real marriage" He explained.
 
"But what about your fans?" You asked him.
 
"Do you want me to quit?" He smiled. "No. That's why I'm asking you about them" 
 
"Then I'll quit if they did harm to you" You smiled. "So are you accepting my proposal"
 
You paused for a moment and finally said, "Yes"