Sleepover Part II

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

Note:

Before reading the story.. Load this first then I will tell you when will this be played:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZ6CMctPhA

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I just sat on the couch watching the boys have fun with the thing they're doing there. I never thought they would sleep here. I think of them as my friends but we were not that close so it's kinda awkward for us to sleep at the same house. But I think they're fun to be with. With their childishness and everything, It is not hard to fall in love with each of them. Well pertaining to Myungsoo. That's a little bit of a Yes. I smiled with the thought of that. Then someone pinched my nose. "AAAH! Yah!" I shouted, rubbed my nose and look at that person and he is Sungyeol. He's smiling at me. " What are you thinking?" He asked me. "What do you think, I am thinking?" I reciprocated. 

 

"Me.. I guess" He let out a big grin on his face.

 

"HAHA! Very accurate." I fake a laughed. "Yah! Stop being like that or else you'll lose your beauty" He warned. "Like what? And FYI, I'm still beautiful like always." I proudly said. "I don't know. Since when did you became beautiiful?" He teased me. "Well, You said that a while ago. Tsssh. Choding my foot!! You are like a grandpa who have just got his disease" I snapped. Then he attacked my with a pillow, "Yah! Who said I'm a grandpa! Call me anything but not grandpa." He complained. 

 

"Then what? Oh wait!! Let me call you Pabo Choding. In that way they'll know that you can easily forget the things you've said awhile ago." I poked back. "YAH!" Then he attacked me  harder this time. I also started hitting  him back. There's no way I'm gonna lose to him. Then before I knew it, The other members started hitting me too and that became 5 vs. 1 (Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong). It was way too unfair. They're five guys hitting a girl like me. I mouthed help to Myungsoo but he is ignoring me and as for Jini and Woohyun, They're making our dinner. 

 

" That ~~ah!" Sunggyu shouted. "Yah.wait.. Let me hit all of you" I begged while being tortured by their forceful attacks. "HAHA! Too bad you're just the only one there." Dongwoo stucked his tongue. "Aah.. Stop it!" I blocked my head with my pillow. "Whoooo.. Make us" They said then that was followed by evil laughters of them. "AAAHHH! Yah wait! Stop I think I bumped my head on the floor." I hollered. "Boo you! That was an old excuse little lady. Just find a new one." Hoya screamed.

 

I found some sachet of ketchup under the sofa and I cupped my head to put some ketchup on it then put some on my hands. "Wait.. I think there's blood. Aww!" I fake-cried. "YAAAH! She said stop already." I heard Myungsoo shouted then he hit all five on them "Why are you all so childish?" He looked with disgust. They all turn to me.  He looked at my face to examine it. I just smiled on him. "Yah yah yah yah! So the blood thingy is just a prank?" He seethed. I nodded, "Yes... It was just to stop them". 

 

"Ohhh! The Knight-In-Shining-Armor was pranked by his princess" Dongwoo cooed. Then he just turned back at us. "Tssh.. Bipolar" I talked back

 

"Ok guys!! Dinner's ready. Let's eat now!" Woohyun announced. Then, As soon as he announced it, The guys went to the dining room to eat. As well as Myungsoo who's been wearing a grumpy face ever since they came to our house. Jini went to the living room to call me and was shocked with the messed we've made while they're cooking. "Oh my god! What happened here?" She blinked. 

 

"Nothing. We've just played a little game. Gahd! These guys are so bad that they leaved all of these to me" I pouted then peeked at them who are enjoying the food without knowing that they gave me a burden in cleaning the house. "Just fix that later. Let's just eat"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

We are all here, Eating Woohyun and Jini's Japchimi. The guys looked hungry as they eat while ~~ is eating her food silently but she's also watching the guys chowed the food. This is the reason why I don't want them here, Their childishness brings them to a higher place. They're incontrollable. I'm like them too but I'm kinda shy for her. 

 

"Yah! Stop looking at her or else she might melt from the laser beam of your eyes" Woohyun uttered as he chew his food. "Who's going to melt, Woohyun-ssi?" ~~ asked. I elbowed Woohyun to keep him from saying some words or else I'll kill him. "Nothing! He's just joking around" I butted in then I continued eating the food.

 

"So... How'd you two end up living together?" Dongwoo queried as he chowed his food. I looked at  ~~ ah and she gave me a What-should-we-tell-them shot.  "Yeah! I'm curious too." Hoya agreed. "Well, We are.." I scratched the back of my neck "They're engaged to each other that's why" Jini said after she gulped her drink.

 

"WHHAAT?! So You two are.. Why?! How? SINCE WHEN?????!!!" The guys exclaimed.

 

Aiish! Why did she interrupt what I said. I could've just made a good reason because now is not the time for this. "Eversince the class have started." ~~ answered. "Well, It is not official but we unfortunately signed a contract by accident that leads us to this chaos. Right Myungsoo?". I just nod at what she said. I nodded eventhough my reason is different from hers.

 

"So.. This contract thingy is the only thing that keeps the two of you together?" Sunggyu asked.

 

She nodded. "W-wait.. So there's a chance to break the contract? I mean you too are not like you're in love... With each other" Sungyeol looked at me emphasizing the 'With each other" part. So what is he showing me? That I'm love with her and she's not in love with me? Oh! Forget it.

 

"Well, Maybe there is a  one sided love between the two of them" Woohyun break in. Then, Me and ~~ ah bit choked on what he said. Well, That had hit me but I don't know about her. "Or not" Sunggyu added as he smile. I can't take it anymore. I gave Woohyun a step on the foot but he just laughed at me.

 

"It's not like you two have kissed, Right?" Hoya pressed on more deeply. "Are you sure there's nothing going between the two of you? Living with each other is hard especially when it is only the two of you. There must be tension between the of you every minute you two, see each other." Sungjong smirked.Then, We choked on what he said.

 

"YAH YAH YAH YAH! Lee Sungjong! Stop with all this nonsense" Sungyeol chowed the bread with a grumpy expression

 

"So have you two, kissed?" Sunggyu crossed his arms. 

 

We both choked at what they've said. I just realized that silence began because they're waiting for our answer. "Oh.. Uh... I think I should wash the dishes today. " ~~ changed the subject then Jini also offered to help her wash the dishes. The two of them  cleaned and arranged the table and then they head to the kitchen as the other members looked at me suspiciously.

 

"She's not here now. There's no reason to lie. So have you two kissed?" Dongwoo Echoed. My lips curled to an evil smile, "What if we did something more than that?". "But you said she's not that kind of girl?" Sungjong reassured. "I told she's not the kind of girl to that but what if suddenly, she became one?" I teased once more. By the looks of their expressions, It was a mix of curiousity and envy. "Yah! So you two have..." Woohyun fake gasped. I just shrugged at his question.

 

"I think they have! But just like what Myungsoo has said, She looks like the girl who will do that after marriage or something" Hoya placed his fingers under his lips. 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

"I know who is the guy you are talking about earlier" Jini murmured as we wash the dishes. I smiled, "Yeah right? Then make a guess?" I tested her. "Hmmm.. I don't know. Maybe Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo or Hoya. Maybe it is one of them". I giggled at her guesses, "Stupid Dongsaeng,. You don't even know how to put oppa after their names". Then I continued wiping the utensils to put it at their proper location.

 

"Or maybe my brother" She beamed. I suddenly stopped with what I am doing then I bit my lip.

 

 (cue)

 

"Guys! Ppali ah! We're going to play a game here. You two need to be here in a minute!" I heard Woohyun's voice from the living room. "COMING!!" We both shouted. Then, We both looked at each other. She gave me a teasing smile then we  head to the living room. 

 

"Okay guys! With the fact that we are all sleeping together, This wasn't fun without a game right?" Woohyun stated. "Yeah! This game is not your typical 'Truth or Dare Game' because this was is a naughtier version of  it. " Sungyeol added. "As for ~~ who didn't know this game the mechanics is we have to spin this bottle and the person whom the bottle points, will give a naughty category for us to start the game. For example, If the bottle picked me, I would say the persons I've kissed. Then, Starting from me, Each one will say the persons they've kissed. No repetitions nor lies allowed in this game. If I said Jini. Then the other one should not say her name because I already stated it. Arachi?" Sungyeol continued.

 

"As for the punishment, It is either take your clothes off or spin the bottle then kiss the person, whoever this bottle picks. As for the kiss, The first penalty will be on the cheeks, Next will be on the philtrum  and the last one will be the lips, where you have to lock lips for 20 seconds." Sunggyu break in. "And when you two kissed, There are no pulling back until we stop counting or else you will do that over and over again." Hoya reminded.

 

"20 seconds? Wait. Isn't that too much?!" I protested. I looked at Jini and gave her a Is- this-okay-with-you look. Then she gave me a nod. Omigod! There's no turning back now. 

 

"Don't tell me you've never kissed a guy much more deeply than a peck." Dongwoo spinned the bottle playfully. "Ofcourse not. It was just too long" I explained. Well I have one and it is from Gikwang because all the kisses from Myungsoo are all just.. I don't know. A bit blunt but short and sweet. I guess. "Just make it 15! To make the newbie comfortable with the game" Myungsoo suggested then they all just agreed with his suggestion.

 

"Anyway, Where is Sungjong? Aren't he supposed to play this game with us?" I shook my head to see if there are any signs of Sungjong. "He's in Myungsoo's room. He said he'll just sleep because he is way too tired to play this guy. I guess he'll have to spend a night with your teddy." Hoya answered. "My teddy?". "Yeah! he went to your room to get one of your teddies. You see, He can't sleep without hugging someone or a teddy." Dongwwo explained more further. I just gave them an 'Oh' expression.

 

"Moving on! Why not let the newbie spin the bottle?" Sunggyu gave me the bottle then, I spinned it and  it stopped on Dongwoo. The category is 'The person you've slept with'. Yeah!Perfect way to start a game. I haven't slept with someone other than my parents or Jini. Well, The drunk incident with Myungsoo is not counted because I  don't know what happened that night and he only slept at my study table not at the bed.

 

"Oh! One thing! Never count your parents to any of the category. That was for pre-schoolers only." Woohyun added. 

 

I started the game by saying Jini's name. Then, Jini said my name. Then the others said 'Some girls' names. I wrinkled my nose at the fact that they're agreeing with each other like saying how hot that girls is and some stuffs like that. Then it finally landed on Myungsoo. "Kang ~~" He smirked. I looked at the guys and they're shock with what Myungsoo has said. "The fact that we slept together is not that shocking because we live together." He explained."Yah! We never slept together!" I protested. "Oh really?! What did you call what we've done when you were drunk?" He answered back. "What did the two of you do?" Sunggyu looked at me suspiciously. "We did not do anything!" I defended. "And I never consider that we slept together".

 

"Well, For me it was!"

 

I lowered my head because there is no reason to argue anymore. The flow continued until it was my turn. "Pass!" I crossed my arms. Half of me wants to say Kim Myungsoo but my pride wants me to say 'Pass' so I said it anyway. It wouldn't hurt to.. "Okay! Which one will you pick? Take your shirt of or the kiss?" Woohyun asked. That was when I realize the consequence they said earlier. "W-wait! Can I just say 'Myungsoo'?! Please!" I begged. 

 

"Nope. No refunds Dear!" Myungsoo stucked his tongue.

 

I looked at the other guys and they agreed with what he said. "The kiss" I have no choice but to spin this bottle. After so many spins, It landed on Woohyun. I bit my lip then I leaned on Woohyun's side to kiss him on the cheek. "W-wait! Hyung! Can you give me a glass of water, My throat is kinda.." Myungsoo interrupted. Then he started to touched his neck. "Go get it yourself. I still haven't got my gift yet!" He shouted. Then he shot a death glare at me and went to the kitchen. What is his his problem? Then I kissed Woohyun on the cheeks.

 

The game continued and as expected I''m the loser, The one who at this silly game. I never thought Jini would all such things but I guess she knows more about this than me. It is my time to pick the consequence. As expected, I picked the kiss because the only thing I'm waering is a loose shirt then pajamas and then nothing more. It's still so embarassing to exposed my body infront of these boys. The bottle spinned and it stopped on Sungyeol's direction.

 

"YEESS!! A kiss on the philtrum baby! Next will be the lips. Whoo!" Sungyeol shouted. I just laughed at him. I leanedthen... "Wait!! Can you switch the channel! It's getting kinda boring. I want a fun show to watch!" Myungsoo suggested. "Then go find the remote control yourself and don't ing interrupt me with this one!" Sungyeol whined. Then I kissed his philtrum. "Yeah baby! I gotta own the 3rd one and this'll be the greatest moment of my life" He stated.

 

"Aren't you always saying that to every girls we've met when you want to kiss them?" Dongwoo scratched his head. "Hyung! Sssh!" The Sungyeol placed his hand on his lips. I just giggled at them. I looked at Jini and she looks like she's disgusted with what I did. 

 

"Uhm... Can I pull out myself from the game! You can predict what will happen next so why not disqualify me!" I suggested. "No!" They all shouted except Jini. "Wae?!" I whined. "Once you've started the game, You have to finish it." Sunggyu explained. "Whoo.. Finish my ! You all just want to kiss her on the lips." Jini twirled her hair.

 

"Yah! Kim Jini!" Sungyeol yelled. Jini gave him a death glare, "What?". Then Sungyeol softened, "Nothing."  Then he smiled like a child.

 

"Ok! Let's stop this and move to the game. ~~ ah! No one is pulling out of the game without finishing the three punishments. ok?" Woohyun said. "But?" I pouted and I let out my puppy dog eyes. "No not the puppy dog eyes. I won't look at you so you won't be out of the game." Woohyun placed his hands on his eyes to stop him from looking at me. 

 

"FINE!" I bang the bottle.

 

So here it goes. As usual, I'm the loser here. So I just accepted the fact that i'll kiss one of them for fifteen minutes. I sighed and spin the bottle and it landed on..... MYUNGSOO!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

I couldn't care less of who will she kiss. But I really wanted it to be me. There's no reason for me to pay attention on the game so I just watched the TV to wait for my turn on the game. Just right then I heard them shout their 'awwws'. I looked at them then it was  shifted when I saw the bottle stopped at me. 

 

"W-Wait! So that means it's him?" She asked. Woohyun nodded then he secretly poked me on my elbow then he whispered, "Now's your time!". "Wait!!! Can I pick someone who'll kiss me?" She asked. What's wrong with me? Why the hell did she want other guys to kiss?". But the guys shook their head.

 

"Fine" Then she lean on me then she shifted her sight like she's embarass to kiss me. I just raised my brow on her. then she started to kiss me. It was just a sudden peck but she pulled away. "Yah! Why'd you stop? We still haven't count yet!" Sunggyu asked.

 

"I don't know" She looked at the ground. "Let's just get this over with" then I put my hand on her neck to push her head and lock my lips to hers. But she pulled back "Yah! I can do this thing its just.." Then I cut what she said and locked my lips to hers.

 

"Timer starts... 15 ...." Woohyun stareted. I felt her lips more relaxed this time. then I deepened the kiss then I looked at her and she also closed her eyes. Then, my lips curled to a smile. "10.. 9..." I could hear their voices. I was surprised at the time when she respond to my kiss. She's inviting for a passionate kiss when... 

 

"Okay! That's enough guys!!" Sungyeol wothrew his hand to our faces to seperate us together. 

 

"I guess! I'm a little bit tired now" She stand up then went to her room.  "Whoa! Thatwas way too long!" Woohyun shook his head. "and hot!" Dongwoo nodded. "I'm gonna go get her" Jini stood up to go to ~~'s room. "Stop! Just let Myungsoo do the job and that'll be over." Woohyun gave a reassuring smile on me. Then I stood up to go there.. Wearing a smile on my face.

 

 

I knew it! She like me..

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah! Sorry for the slow update. 

Anyway, Did you like this chapter? HAHAHA! This is way too long than the other chapters I guess.

Have you ever felt that moment when someone plagiarized your work and she's not asking you for permission? It right? Wait, Till I punch that girl on the face. 

HAHA! Just Joking...