Thunder

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

We reached Myeongdeong by hugging like that. Phew that was a close one. I don't know why he hugged me but I was flattered when he saved me a while ago. I'm beginning to like his attitude now. He's not a bad guy after all. Maybe he've changed.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo! Let's eat first because I'm very hungry right now." I said to him then I touched my stomach.

"Oh! So your the one who's vibrating a while ago. I thought  it was my phone. It was so loud. Whoa" Tsssh! He always overreact.

"Shut up. Let's just go." Then I linked arms with him.

We chose to eat in a bibimbap place. Whoa! The food there is heaven. So this is what food tastes like when you have many money. I swear i'm going to make a lot of money just to buy many bibimbap.

"Yah! Slow down. Eat like a woman not like a pig." Myungsoo said while chewing his bibimbap.

"Then act like a man first before saying that to me." I snapped. 

Then he wiped my lips and looked me in the eyes sincerely, "You should atleast act as a lady if you want Gikwang to like you. You should control yourself infront of some guy. You should listen to me because i'm a guy too." Then he smiled and pat my head. Atlast, He said something so sincere eversince we met each other. I softened at what he said. Maybe he's true. 

I just smiled at him and changed the subject, "Then you should also act as a man in order for Krystal to like you" I snapped then smile proudly.

"She like me no matter what. She liked me for being the L or Myungsoo, eversince.." He said cockingly.

"Tsssh. So cocky" Then I put some bibimbap in his mouth before he starts saying some cocky things about himself " After we finish eating, Let's go to the grocery first. Ok?"

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

We reached the grocery store after eating. Whoa! So this is what a grocery store looks like? I've never been in this kind of place before because our maids and butlers are in charge of that. The first thing I saw is the Korean beef section. So I get 4 sets of it then placed it at our cart.

"Yah! Stop getting Korean beef, That's too expensive" She yelled.

"Try to stop me! Besides, I don't know when are we gonna eat this things again. I missed this. My house then are full of Korean beef so this food became my favorite." Then I smiled.

Then she looked at me, "Okay! Just get one. Only one. Ok?." 

We only bought some Yogurt, Ice Cream, Korean Beef, alot of ramen, kimchi, Cider. etc. After paying to the cashier, I saw her at the ladies undergarment section. What is she doing there? Don't tell me she's buying a new.......

I rushed to her and asked her, " What are you doing? I thought we're going to buy some essentials for ourselves". 

She looked at me, "Yeah! this is an essential for me". Then continue examiniing the bras at that section.

"Yah! What took you so long picking? Its like you are choosing some jackets or some outer wear. It's not like we're gonna see what you have underneath." I complained. Yeah! It's not like we're gonna see that by the first time we look at them, right? Unless...... Never mind.

"I'm just having trouble if I should pick the B-one or the C-one" She continued examining the bra.

I couldn't take it anymore. Choosing between 2 bras is not that hard. "Then just choose the B-one. The C-one looks a lot bigger than your..." Then I looked at her. "Your.. whatever you have.there. I saw it anyway and you're flat chested" I continued then I bit my lip after I said 'I saw it anyway'. I hope she didn't misunderstood that.

Then she slapped me, " ert!!!" 

And then at the end, She bought the B-one. Tsssh! She should've bought that one at the first place. I looked at her and she looks so down. Well! Maybe I've been a little bit harsh a while ago, But that was the truth.

Okay! I'm guilty now! I need to apologize to her. "~~ ah" I said.

"What is it now?" she asked coldly.

"I'm sorry for what I've said earlier it's just your irritating with the 2 bras and-"

"I know. It's taking me too long to find the right one. I know. I'm sorry too because I'm wasting your time" She mumbled.

"No! It is not that. It's just-" I said but I was interrupted because I saw her running towards a music instruments store. She is looking at an electric guitar. It looks new but the price is too expensive for her. By the way she looks at it, I know she's been saving for that kind of thing for a long time.

"Hello baby! Just wait for mommy cause I will buy you soon" Then she kissed the window. After that, I saw her talking to the sales lady.

"Unnie! Is my baby still available?" She smiled

"Of course! I reserved "Thunder" just for you" Then the lady said in a cheerful manner. So.. They've been naming the guitar as "thunder"?

"Thank you Unnie! I'll make sure that by the time I get here, I'm going to buy him" Then she hugged the guitar. So she's been saving up for a guitar, huh? 

"~~ah! Let's go now!" I said. Then, I pulled her outside.

"Byeong unnie!" She waved goodbye to the lady. When we were a little far from the store, She poked me. "Why did you ruin my moment with thunder?"Then she glared at me.

"Ahm.. I don't know. Anyway, I would like to apologize about what happened earlier."

"If you're sorry, Buy me red bean shavings. Please. i want to eat red bean shavings now" Then she smiled at me. Kyaa! Why'd you have to be so cute? I just smiled and agreed that I'll treat her just for today. 

I left her then went to buy some shavings. It will be my first time treating her, I should atleast make an effort to make her happy right? While I'm paying the cashier, I saw Gikwang with Hyosung sunbaenim. They look sweet to each other. I thought he likes ~~ah? But why is he with Hyosung sunbaenim and they look sweet to each other. Hmm... It seems like he is just using   ~~ah. Should I tell this to her? Will she believe me? Aaah! Poor ~~ah.

 


 

Sorry for being on a hiatus! 

Have a happy new year everyone!