Say You Love Me

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Your POV

 

I went to my room and slid under my blanket  to prevent  myself from blushing. I cupped my face with pillow, "Arrgh! Why did I even invite him with a passionate kiss? Maybe he knows by now that I like him. Aaaah! You pabo ~~ah! Don't reveal your true feelings for him. You'll just get hurt because you knew that his heart belongs to Krystal. So snap out of it!" I scolded myself. I hugged my pillow and sighed, "If only that feelings were for me. I would be the happiest person in the world. Sadly, He only loves me in the contract. He loves me when we are infront of his appa's friends. Sadly, All of these were lies." 

 

Then, I suddenly heard some footsteps on my room. Its kinda light but I can still feel it. Who could it be? Maybe it was just Jini. Myungsoo is probably betting on the other guys outside, laughing at me. I still remained quiet holding the blanket covering me more tightly. Then it stopped at the side of my bed. Which means infront of me. I'm trying to recognize this person by the way it breathes... 

 

"Boo!" Myungsoo pulled the blanket and smiled at me. 

 

"Y-Yah! What are you doing here! Get out of my r-room. Can't you see I'm sleeping?!" I closed my eyes, stuttering. I could feel his smirk, "Yeah! Sleeping my foot! Yah! Get up!" He ordered. "Waeyo?! Can't you see? I'm busy sleeping here so please get out of my room before I kill you" I said more calmly now.

 

"Yeah right! well this is the first time I've encoutered someone sleep talking and aware of her surroundings" He stated. He's right. I'm very much obvious. I'm much more better than this. Why did I not think of that, Stupid ~~ ah! I sat down on my bed and crossed my arms "Ok now tell me what do you want and let's get this over with." 

 

He sat on the bed, "Well, I am wondering if you have something to say to me. Please say it now before the others come here". "HAHAHA! What would I tell you? Just be straight to the point because.." I yawned. "I'm tired" Then I stretched my arms and smiled. "Well, I was wondering if you.. by chance.. have.. Special feelings for me" He leaned closer in ever words he say. He stared me for a long time that made me stare from his eyes to his lips then my "fake" smile fade away. 

 

"What do you mean?" I remained as innocent as ever. Could it be that this is the right time to confess? Ugh.. I think not.

 

"Want me to show you what I meant?" Then he leaned an inch closer then looked at my lips.

 

I bit my lip and stood up. "Hah! What do you mean by that? Is that the reason why you came here? Well, there's an explanation for that and that is.." I rushed to the door and opened it for him. "Just get out now!" 

 

"But you're not answering my question!" He pouted. I just smiled and pointed my hands outside. He rushed towards but he closed the door instead, "Make me". Then he let out an evil grin. 

 

"Yah! I told you to go. Itold you Iwant to sleep. Getout." I shouted. Yet, He insist on walking forward. So it looks like backward. Forward. Backward. Forward. Backward then I heard something fell on the ground but I was too concentrated locking eyes with him. Then he goes forward, Then I walk backward and I felt something on my foot. OH !!! It's bleeding.

 

"Yah! Myungsoo. Get away! I think my feet is bleeding!" I looked down then he look at it. "! I'm sorry! Lemme carry you" Then he carried me and made me sit on my bed.

 

 

 

No one's POV

 

The other guys are still on the living room, Playing the game.

 

"Guys! What do you think they're doing now?" Dongwoo put his hand on his chin. "What's it to us?! What's important is they're talking right now and settling things up. Right?" Sunggyu looked concentrated on the television. "Yeah! But there's something in me that wants to know what they're doing. Can't we atleast peek?" Sungyeol smiled.

 

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol. I know why you want to get up there! It is because you want to sabotage them. Am I right?" Hoya ruffed Sungyeol's hair. "HAHAHA! Poor Sungyeol!" Jini teased. "Yah! The two of you stop it!" Sungyeol shouted.

 

"SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!" Woohyun hushed. "Waeyo?"Sungyeol fixed his hair looking more annoyed than ever. "Did you hear that?" Woohyun pointed at the ceiling. "Hear what?" Jini raised her brow. "That sound!" Woohyun listened the noise upstairs. They all became silent trying to hear the things going on from upstairs.

 

"Yah! MYUNGSOO! It Hurt! Can you take it off now. Ouch! That is so big. !"

 

"Yah! This'll take awhile. This can take all your worries away. Just bear it please!" Myungsoo begged.

 

"AAAHH! AHHHH! No not there! Oh ahh! It hurts" ~~ moaned. 

 

They all looked at each other and it looks like something came out of their minds. "Guys! Are you thinking  what they're doing?" Dongwoo let out a y smirk. "Are they.. Doing..?" Then Hoya faked vomit.

 

"No! ~~ can't cheat on me!" Sungyeol hesitated to believe what they're hearing and then they found theirselves infront of ~~'s room. All of their ears are glued on the door trying to hear carefully what the two of you are saying or doing. 

 

"AAAH! Can we stop this! It hurts right now. AHHH! " ~~ moaned more louder.

 

"Ssssh! They might hear you or else they might overreact some things. Just bear with the pain ok? This'll take a minute. Please. It is coming."

 

"Ow ! It hurts more now. Please. Do it faster. AHHH! Omygod. I can feel it dripping!"

 

"SHHHHHHH! Here I go!"

 

"AAAAAAH!" You groaned.

Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu panted because of laughing so much while Hoya, Sungyeol and Jini fake vomit. Dongwoo couldn't stop laughing because of the things they're hearing from the two of you. Meanwhile, Myungsoo is just clean the big wound from a large yet unknown piece of figurine, You broke a while ago. He is putting Alcohol on your foot which made you groan from the pain which misunderstands the others. They can't hold it anymore so they opened the door. 

 

Jini felt so uncomfortable about the things she's hearing, "Guys! I think we need to go in there now. I can't handle these things anymore". "Don't go in there! what if we saw them doing that.. I mean they're both !" Woohyun protested. "But.. She's... Please.." She begged.

 

"No. Let's give these two some respect" Sunggyu joined in. But Sungyeol butted in, "Whatever happens, I won't cry I promise" Sungyeol opened the door and saw Myungsoo holding your foot while you are pinching and punching your pillow because of the pain from that stupid piece of crap.

 

"What are you two doing?!" Woohyun asked. "I thought.. You  were..... Ahh!" Dongwoo looked in dismay. "We were what?" Myungsoo looked at them in confusion. Jini and Hoya is hysterically laughing at the back because of the thoughts that are made by the other members, also by them.

 

"So what exactly happened? " Sungyeol looked at the wound. "Jini! Please get the bandage at the bathroom." You ordered still in pain. "A long story" Myungsoo smirked then looked at you. 

 

"Yeah! A long story and that was because of Myungsoo. Tsssh! I hate you" Then you smacked the pillow on him. "Can you please carry me guys! I want to sleep with all of you EXCEPT KIM MYUNGSOO! Please. I think we all should spend the night together yet without him." 

 

Woohyun carried you and you all went to the Master's bedroom so that Sungjong won't miss that out. Meanwhile, Myungsoo just stand there. Then he lowered his head and sighed.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"W-wait" I shouted but it was too late. "I was just joking. I won't tell that to them because you are shy about me. I just want to be more close to you that's all and I'm sorry about what happened to you" I mumbled. I left then I went to my room and lie down on my bed. I can hear their screams and laughter. Aaah! Screw you Myungsoo for doing that to her. I closed my eyes still hearing their laughters. I admit it, I'm jealous because they're having fun there while I'm here, Lying on my bed when I'm not sleepy. A part of me wants to go there. The other part of me is just holding my pride yet I really really want to go there. Then I suddenly found myself standing infront of the master's bedroom. I knocked on the door.

 

"Guys! Can I come in? Please. I want to have fun to!" I pouted. Then their laughters stopped then it suddenly went quiet. "Sssssh! Shut up! We're sleeping here. Aren't you tired?! You should sleep too." Woohyun half-opened the door unveiling a dark room which looks like they are sleeping. "What? But I just heard all of your voices. In there. RIGHT NOW!! YOU ARE NOT ASLEEP HYUNG!!" I protested.  

 

"Yah! What  are you saying? I told you we are asleep. See for yourself" Woohyun yawned. He opened the door to make me look at them and he's right! They're all asleep. Even Gyu Hyung is snoring, Hoya Sungyeol and Dongwoo is covered with pillows and Jini and ~~ hugged each other. They all look so innocent while sleeping together. "Also, The injured girl need some sleep so just sleep too." Then he pushed me to the door.

 

"Oh yeah.. I guess..." I said but he slam the door. Yeah! Way too evil to be my hyung. 

 

I walk towards my room and I lay myself to the bed. Then I heard their laughters again. "Ssssh! Sleeping my foot!" Then I bang the wall. At the brighter side, One of the highlights of this day is that she kissed me back and all that it means to me is her. She may hate me now or 'Fake hate' me. I will still wait for her to reveal her true feelings to me.