The Sun Sets Before it Rises

So NOT gonna marry you

 

 

Note:
 
Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSOgYab8iYA
 
 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Months passed after her Mom died. But it seems like as time pass, she's being so distant to me. Whenever, I look in her eyes, she seems to cold and stoic. Like she's ignoring me. She talks to me sometimes, But it feels like were just friends and nothing more than that. I tried being so sweet to her but all she does is avoid it and reason out something likehaving a headache. I missed her. I missed us. She never even smile anymore.

 

She's chopping some veggies at the kitchen. I hugged her and kissed her shoulder but  she've just remained silent. No reaction. No smiles. Then she immediately remove my hands off of her to pulled away from me . Then she focused on what she's been doing a while ago. I looped my hand on her wrist and spun her around to face me,  which made her drop the knife on the chopping board.

 

"What is your problem?" She glared at me. "I should be the one who's been asking you that! You know that it hurts me so much when you're like this. You can always talk to me on what problem you are facing right now. I've promise you that I will never make you cry. Yet... Yet you are still hurting and it breaks me inside" I confessed. I took her hand and she just looked away. 

 

She turned her back on me so that I wont see her cry. "You should go upstairs. I will just call you if ever the food is done" She wiped her tears and finished her business. 

 

With a heavy heart, I tried to go upstairs. But I am still hearing her sobs despite how hard she's trying to hide it. I immediately went to my room and fished my phone on my pocket to dial Sunggyu Hyung's number. 

 

"Hello Hyung. This is me Myungsoo" I said. I can hear noises at the other line. The others must be on his house right now. "Why did you call?" He utter. "Tell the others to pack up. We  are going on a trip tomorrow" Then I hung up to avoid him from asking so much questions. I need to fix this before time runs out.

 

 

Your POV

 

Myungsoo reminded me to pack some things because he decided that we are going on a trip with the others. I think I am putting up to much on him that he couldn't even stand me. But I have to do this. I don't want him to get hurt when he realized the truth. This may be hard but I think this is the better. There is a time to tell him but I think I'm not ready though I have 3 days left to tell him what is happening.

 

FLASHBACK

Myungsoo bought some stuffs for us to eat, on a grocery store so I was alone at our house. I got so bored and the power of industriousness has struck me so I've ran upstairs to clean our room. Eversince my mom died, I still haven't clean my room because it'll only bring some memories of us together. I don't want to organize my stuffs because I know it'll just hurt me so I decided to clean his room first.

 

After cleaning his room, I grabbed the vacuum and started cleaning. I dusted the ceiling and wiped the dusts on my table and the frames placed on it. I continued cleaning until the vacuum let out a buzzing sound which means there's a big stuff lying underneath my bed. I knelt down to look underneath and found a brown square thingy. I extended my hand to reached for it. It was a paper bag. My mom's paper bag.

 

I sat on my bed. I opened it and found some stuffs inside. I looked inside the bag and fished some stuff. I placed all that it contains on my bed. An envelope containing a letter, some pictures of us and a video tape. That's what I've found inside. I noticed that there is a note stuck on the side of the videotape. It says 'Hey baby, I'm sorry for leaving you but please play this first before you open the letter'. I examined the envelope and placed it on the table beside my bed. 

 

I inserted the tape on the player and pressed the play button. At first, It showed some compilations of some videos of us, as a family with my dad. It contains the birthday parties and special occasions we spent together. I couldn't help but tear up when I saw us. Happy, inseperable and complete.  Then came some pictures.

 

(cue)

 

After that, It landed on mom's face. I guess she's fixing the tripod of the camera. Then, She sat on the couch, smiling at me. I mean, the camera. "Mic test. Ah ah ah. Mic test. Ok. Hello baby? How are you?" She fixed her gaze on the camera, giving it a soft smile. I immediately answered, "Hey Mom! I missed you. I'm ok here. Don't worry" I meekly smile, wiping my tears.

 

"By the time you get this, I may be in heaven now or hell. But I'm guessing it's heaven because I know I did a great job on raising a good girl like you" Then a tear started to roll from her eyes to her cheeks. "I know. I know. I lied and left you. I lied because I said that your father is here but he is really on States, now living with his own family and I, the only person to take care of you left you without giving a warning. I left you with a guy whom i knew you hate and made him be your fiancee. I'm sorry for being a bad mom but that is the best for you. Did you remember the times when you're asking me why does it have to be him? and why did they choose you? I'm sorry if I may not be able to tell you the truth that you are an heiress of one of the most famous company here and abroad" She confessed.

 

"H-heiress?" I was taken aback by what she've said. Did I heard it right? 

 

"Your dad is also in a bad state right now and his days are also bound to end. It may sound ironic but I guess he wants to be with me in heaven, huh?" She smiled. I knew it. My mom still loves my dad even though he has a family in States. 

 

"Well about the marriage, It is not about some money business at first because it was Myungsoo's parents who begged us to arrange a marriage between the two of you. They told us that when we left for Australia, He seems so down an distressed. I gotta say that, that boy has liked you eversince the beginning" She laughed. I also covered my face with a pillow to hide my blushing face. So it's true?

 

"Then, His father and your father has negotiated with each other and agreed on the terms of each other. Besides that, It can also make both companies healthy because they will not be able to spread each other's wealth to other people. I know how much you've hated him. I even opposed  them for doing this but they've reassure me that you're going to have a good future ahead of you and that is the only thing I can do for you. It happened the time when you were still at Australia while I'm here in Korea. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you but believe me, This is the best for you" She explained by hiding the tears on her eyes.

 

Some things started to play on my mind. So the tutor and the blackmail thing happened then was fraud and my life was fixed before I even came here in Korea? I bit my lip trying to sink in all what she've said. There are so many things I want to ask her then and now that I am hearing it, It just knocks me down. (a/n: As you may see at the past few chappies. She was forced to tutor Myungsoo. Just reminding some of you :>)

 

She heaved a sigh, "And also about your dad. We divorced secretly on States. Without you knowing it. Our fight started when you are still young. With all his business trip abroad, He had a relationship with this girl behind our back and the reason you and I left here is because I want to take him away from you because he wants to take you also to America and I don't want that to happen" She is crying now. 

 

"Mom" I softened. I didn't know this. She's being through all of this while I am just happily living on my life.

 

She wiped her tears, "Whooo! I was not expecting to cry infront of you. I've even practicing this infront of a mirror but I guess I'm wrong. I can't hide my feelings and tears whenever it comes to you". Then she continued, "Lastly, Please open the letter"

 

I paused the video, did what she tell me and rip the end of the envelope. It showed 2 folded papers. I unfolded one of them and that contains a letter of acceptance in University of Nevada, taking any course of Marketing. What is the meaning of this? 

 

I once again played the video. "I know what you're thinking. All your life, you've been controlled. You didn't have the chance to say no but I am telling you that this is the best for you. I know this may separate the two of you but believe me, choosing this path is better for you. This will only take three years. That may be too long but your father begged me to convince you with this. Your dad is suffering from a disease and he wants you to be by his side before he die. This idea popped on his mind since you are going to be the owner of his company soon. After some months from now, You will have to leave Myungsoo. If he really loves you, he will understand and wait for you. Also, The other letter contains the address of your dad and anything specific about him. Good luck in finding hin abroad." I didn't realized that I have been crying eversince she mention that University. I hate this. I hate being sepated from Myungsoo. He is my life now. I couldn't go on with life if it wasn't for him.

 

"I'm sorry but I guess this is the end of this video now. I will have to say my last goodbyes to you. Just remember that I love you so much and I don't want to see you hurt. I love you so much and you are the most precious things in this world. Don't forget to pray to God and smile even though there's a problem ahead of you. Your smile is your best quality and I wouldn't afford it if you lose it. I love you my baby, My angel, My everything" Then the whole screen went black. 

 

I was left there speechless. That's it? I thought this would let me lighten up but this totally gave me a big problem to carry on. Yet as I expected, I am going to be a puppet again. I sulked on my bed and then I heard the door downstairs open. I sobbed myself to sleep and didn't bother to talk to anyone that  day.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I curled into a ball while lying on my bed. In three days I'll leave him. In three days, Things will go as I never expected. In three days, My life will change and the worst part is in three days, My days with Myungsoo are going to be over. 

 

Just then, I heard a loud knock on the door, "~~ah! Get down now. The others are waiting for us. I immediately stood up, Hide all the things I'm going to bring to America on my closet and left all the things I'm going to bring to our trip. I turned back on the door fakingly doing something. Then, Someone opened the door. My heart is beating so fast because he might sense something suspicious and I would end up telling him the truth.

 

He wrapped his arms around me. His scent. I know it was Myungsoo. "H-Hey" I stuttered, still facing my back on him. Then he kissed my shoulder. "Why are you stuttering" He whispered on my ear which made my inside tickled. "I'm not" I denied.

 

He spun me around and hugged me tight. He buried his shoulders and cried, "Why are you trying to make things worst? Why can't you just tell me what problems you are facing now? I love you and eversince then, I've always will but why do I always feel like I'm the only one loving you. Why do I feel like we are just friends and nothing more than that. Don't treat me like a stranger cause I know there are a lot of things bothering you and I can't just go on without helping you. Your problem is also my problem. Your happiness is also my happiness so why not tell me what's going on. You know you can rely to me but why do I feel that what's bothering you is all about me. I love you. I love you very much and it hurts to see you like this. I miss you. I miss us".

 

I softened. I rub his back to console him. Am I that cold to him which me him feel that I don't love him anymore? If he only knew the reason why i'm being like this. I want to tell him but I don't want him to prevent me from going abroad because as much as i wanted to spend my life to him. I also want to be by my dad's side before he die. Also, There is this insecurity in me about being a poor girl marrying a decent guy. I want to be someone he can be proud of. 

 

I cupped his head and wiped his tears. I close my eyes and kissed him. He kissed me back and hugged me tighter than before. Without knowing it, I placed both of my hands at the back of his neck, brushing his hair. He deepened the kiss, giving it a passionate one. I tilted my head and gasped for air. He chased for my lips and nibbled my lower lip. Tongues leaped together. I wanted to let go but I just can't. The feeling I'm feeling right now is incomparable. His scent. His warmth. His taste. I couldn't just let go. 

 

"Ohhhhh.. Sorry for interrupting but Gyu Hyung is nagging about what time are you going downstairs because Dongwoo don't want to drive if it will take us forever on the road" Hoya interrupted us. I immediately pulled away and looked at the other side.

 

"HYUUUUNG!!" Myungsoo whined. Then he gave Hoya a piercing stare, "You ruined our moment"

 

Then Sungyeol immediately appeared, "Yah Kim Myungsoo! When I told you, get a room because of your stubborness. It means get a hold on yourself not do some things you should be doing in a private room. You two were this close on making out". "Anyway, Get downstairs because our famous nagger would come here and... You know what I mean" Hoya left.

 

"Anyway, You two are good kissers. I wonder what you're doing in this house whenever we're gone" Sungyeol winked. I blushed and bit my lip. Myungsoo snatched a pillow on my bed and throw it on Sungyeol, "OUT!!!!!!!!!!!". Sungyeol ducked Myungsoo's attacked and gave him a mocking smile. "Well, Good luck on making Myungsoo Jr." He gave the two of us an ok smile and left.

 

"As for you, You should go too" I smiled and pushed him to the door. He looked back at me, "Just remember to always talk to me whenever-". I cut him with a soft peck on the lips. "Ok. I should go. Maybe we'll continue that later" He winked at me.

 

I sat on my bed, sighing. I'm going to miss him and his smile. His kisses. His warmth.

 

I grabbed my bags and walked to the door. I locked it and turned around.  I was shocked when a guy's face blocked me. "~~ ah!" Sungyeol smiled. I rolled my eyes. Is he going to be 'The Amazing Annoying Sungyeol' again? I smirked, "What do you want?". He looked closely on my lips, "Ohhh.. Swollen lips? Someone must have enjoyed kissing" He teased, which just left my mouth hang open. "I wonder when will be the second round" He singsonged. I smacked the back of his head in embarassment. He sure loves to annoy and tease me. 

 

 


 

 

tumblr_m5egu5pKlh1qaghqno1_500.gif

 

HAPPY 2YEARS EVERYONE!

It's been 2 years since our boys debuted and I'm gonna cry right now!!

Sorry for not updating so fast coz' I was too busy nowadays.

Also, Sorry for not giving you what you want. The twist has always been on my mind eversince I started this fic.

Can you guys suggest some tearjerker asian movies like Koizora?

I just need some motivation right now. Kekekekeke.

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
 
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*