What ifs, Hesitations and Goodbye

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:
 
Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndQaoV3-iHM

 


 

All of you except Myungsoo gathered at the dining hall. The others are busy teasing Jini and Sungyeol about their 'secret' relationship. You munched down your food as you smiled at their rants and jokes. You scanned the area and realized Myungsoo's still not here yet. 

 

"Have you seen Myungsoo?" You asked Woohyun, who is busy eating his dinner. "Nope. I haven't seen him eversince you too came from the mall. Maybe he's at the beach or something" He said nonchalantly. Just then, Your phone beeped which signals that you've got a message. You looked at it and it was from Myungsoo.

 

Try to get out from them secretly and then go at the beach. A boat is waiting there for you. Just ride it. I've got a surprise for you ^^

 

Your lips suddenly curved into a smiled. *He sure loves to make surprises*

 

"Have you found him?" Woohyun looked at you. "Huh?" You stared at him. "I said, Have you found him? You seem to be smiling like a fool over there" Woohyun chuckled. "N-No" You shook your head then excuse yourself from them. You paced forward until you've reached the beach.

 

Then, You saw a boat approaching at the shore. You get inside it and saw a note. It says...

 

Hey babe! Ready for the surprise. Be careful not to fall in love deeply with me because you may not be able to get up again. See you ;)

 

'Brrrgh' The boat suddenly started to operate which have shocked me. After 10 minutes or so, The boat stopped to an island full of candles, balloons and petals. There are no people or anyone in here. You tried to examine the place. You can say that this will take a lot of hardwork.

 

(cue)

 

“Mesmerized enough to fall inlove with me?” Myungsoo suddenly came from my back. He is wearing a simple plaid shirt, jeans and a smile perfect enough to melt you heart. “What is this Mr. Kim?” You crossed your arms and pursed your lips. “A present for for Mrs. Kim. Did you like it?” He smirked.
 
You raised your eyebrow, “Mrs. Kim? Where’d that motivation came from Kim!”. “I don’t know Kang but I would love to call you Kim if you want” He smiled confidently then hand in a bouquet of roses to you.
 
“Seriously. Why are you doing all of this?” You accepted the flower and looked at him. “I want to make you happy every second of the day” He grinned. “Then why do you have to do that?” 
 
He held your hand and looked into your eyes sincerely, “I don’t know. Like I said before our trip, I kinda feel like you are not smiling anymore or having some quality time with me. You know you can count on me right?  I want to make you happy so I tried to arrange all of this in just one day. I want to tell you how much I love you that’s why I’m doing this”.
 
“But you don’t need to do that. You know that you’re enough for me, right?” I explained. “Besides, All of this takes alot of effort. Are you sure you didn’t seek help from others?” You . 
 
“Nope. Of course not” He looked away. 
 
“Rrrright?” I rolled eyes.
 
"May I?" He let out his hand and offered it to you. You shrugged and took it. You placed your hands on his neck and he placed his, on your waist. The two of you danced in circles, comfortable with each others arms and feeling each other's presence.
 
"If some random people would see us right now, They're gonna think like we are like a bunch of idiots now" You joked. "If that's the case, Then I'm willing to be called an idiot just to stay forever with you like this" He smiled through your hair. You leaned back and stared awkwardly at him, "Man! You're getting cheesier and cheesier right now I can say". He just chuckled at you.
 
"You're beautiful" He blurted.
 
"I know" You said cooly. *God Myungsoo! Stop doing this to me. This is just making things so hard for me, you know*
 
As the night fell, You placed a blanket on the sand and sat there while Myungsoo is lying with his head reclining on your legs.
 
 
"Myungsoo-ah" You finger-combed his head and softly said. ""Hmmmm?" He gazed at you
 
"Let's play what ifs shall we?" You offered. "Okay" He mumbled.
 
"What if we didn't have to get married and live on the same house? What are you going to do?" You asked him. "Hmmm.. Then I will still be inlove with you. I'm sure  you probably know this but eversince we were young, I'm inlove with you. I just didn't know how to express my feelings for you but whenever you get close with Yoseob, My anger starts to boil up" He answered with a shy smile. Then he played with my her.
 
"Rrright?! Then what about Krystal and that flirty Woori? Huh?" You narrowed your eyes on him. "They're just my concubines dear! Nothing much" He playfully smiled at me. "I mean, You couldn't deny that your boyfriend is hot right?"
 
"Well then go to them. I don't need you anyway!" You pouted at him. "I will just go to Kikwang or Yoseob instead!"
 
"NO!" He shouted. "They're just the mixed persons in our life so let's leave them behind" He wrinkled his eyebrows and glared at him.
 
"So? I'm waiting.." You sang.
 
"First, Woori and I doesn't have a thing. She's just too clingy to me that's all. And Krystal! Yeah, I will have to admit that I loved her but then I realized that it is just the effect of too much attachment. Nothing more"
 
You looked at him closely and figured, He's telling the truth.  "What if.. I suddenly left you" You bit up and looked up to prevent your eyes from tearing up.
 
He looked away, "Why would you leave me? I know that's the most impossible thing that could happen right?"
 
You smacked his arm, "Yah! We are playing what ifs, right? You should even cooperate"  
 
"Aaaah! Okay! Leave like what?" He looked on the affected part of his arm. "Leave like going away again" You muttered.
 
"If that doesn't mean you will have to leave me permanently. Then, It's okay. I mean I couldn't just manipulate you on whatever you do. I know it will be so hard for me and for you to be away from each other but as long as my and your feelings are not gone, It's okay. You are not like the person who'll just leave without some reasons, right? Also, I know I'm important to you but there are things that are more important for you to do so I guess I'll just have to support you on it. That's how love works, right?" He gazed on the sky.
 
You couldn't help but tear up anymore. He just said he undertands you on whatever decision you will make whatever it takes. "Wait! Are you crying? Yah! I told you not to cry anymore and enjoy this trip" He cupped your face and wipe your tears.
 
Just then, Your lips crashed into each other. It was not a kiss of happiness but a kiss of sadness and hesitation. Hesitation because you don't want to leave him. This will gonna be your last kiss to him before you go. While the two of you are enjoying the moment with each other's arms. A shooting star started to passed by and the moonlight gleamed on your couple rings. A sign that this will not be the last that you two are going to be together.
 
 

 

Oyeah! I never thought I'm gonna update today because I have so many things to do..

Anyway, Say goodbye to Myungsoo if you want. kekeke

I'm into funny fics these days so can you please tell me the funniest fanfic you've ever read here? Please.. :3

 

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
 
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*