Who are you to me?

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV 

 

The bell rang and it signals the end of the 4 period which means.. LUNCH!! Yay! Lunch. When I heard the bell rang, I fixed my things then carried my bento and head to the door with Jini.

"Uhm.. Ms. Kang! Can I excuse you for a minute?" Ms. Kim said as she prepared her things. I looked at Jini and she said she'll wait for me at the cafeteria then she left.

I walk towards the teacher's desk and asked Ms. Kim, "What is it Ms. Kim?". Then I help her get her things. " I'll help you with this." I smiled at her.

"I just want to ask you a favor. I think it is a very small favor." She said as we head to the door then she smiled at me. 

"Of course Ma'am. What is it?" I said in a cheerful voice. Favor? What kind of favor is she talking about? Hmm....

"Really?! It's just that the midterms are coming and I want you to tutor Kim Myungsoo. I know the principal said this to you but I just want to remind you this." Then she smiled at me.

Oh yeah! That. I almost forgot that. "Yes.. The principal also asked me the same favor. But what if he failed? You know. You can't just entrust him to me" I stopped walking.

"Ms. Kang, I know you can do it! You are the only one who can talk to him in this kind of matter because I know Kim Myungsoo is nothing to you. I was also impressed by how you approach him. Please. Just help us. We are in trouble right now because his father is pushing us to work hard just for him to get passed on his exam but he won't cooperate. Please. I trust you." She begged at me then held my hand. Aiish! Why do I have to tutor him?

I want to say no but instead I just said yes to her. I mean, She's begging me. The problem here is, will he listen to me? 

We stopped infront of the faculty room, " Thank you Ms. Kang. If he passed, I guarantee you, You will have a great surprise from me." She pinched my cheek then head to the faculty room. While I just stopped there, thinking. How can I do this if he will not cooperate with me? Then after a few minutes of thinking, I head to the cafeteria to meet Jini. And I saw her eating alone. Where is Seobie? Tssh.. That guy.

I walk towards Jini then sat at the seat infornt her, "Hello!" Then I smiled at her.

"What did you and Ms. Kim talked about?" She asked me.

"Uhh.. That? Just... Something about my grades." Then I fake a smile on her then ate her food and giggled.

"Really?!" Then she looked at me as if we're in a interrogation room at a police station. I looked away then opened my bento. "Then what is your relationship with my brother?"

"Ee?" I was startled by her question. What is she trying to say now? is she being suspicious about me & Myungsoo? I stopped when I saw that i am opening the wrong lunch box. It is Myungsoo's. How am I gonna give this to him? He seems like a heavy eater but he's also picky with this kind of things too.

"Yah! Answer me! I thought we're friends." I ignored here then stood up and left her. I have to give this to him. I think she will understand that, Right?"

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

It is lunch time and the only thing that meddles in my mind is if I should tell her and warn her about Gikwang or just let her know the truth by herself.

"Yah!! Kim Myungsoo! We're asking you? what are you thinking about?" Woohyun slapped my shoulders.

"Why?!!" I shouted. They always interrupt me when I'm thinking.

"We asked you if you and ~~ are good friends now?" Sunggyu echoed what they're been asking me a while ago. 

"Uh.. We're just friends.. I think" I said then held my bento.

"I think? Hyung! You don't know if you two are friends?" Sungjong said.

"Yeah.. I don't know if we're friends. Yah! Why are you asking me this? Are you interested on her?" I asked them like it is impossible for them to like her. Then I laughed.

"What's it to you? It's not like she's your girlfriend, right?" Sungyeol blurted. I stopped lughing. Yeah! She's not my girlfriend but why did it hit me?

"Or maybe she is.." Woohyun continued.

"Ohh. How about Krystal? Are you going to break her heart? Ohh.." Dongwoo said in a what-are-you-going-to-do-about-her voice.

"You should break up with her" Hoya suggested.

"Yeah! ~~ is way hotter than Krystal. I mean Krystal is beautiful but she's too.. I don't know. " Woohyun said.

"Bossy" Dongwoo said.

"Uptight" Sungjong joined.

"Doesn't understand our jokes" Hoya added.

"and last but not the least Krystal's a drama queen!!!" Woohyun ended. Then It was followed by their whoos. Yeah! That's true Krystal is a bit like that but I can't just erase the fact that behind those attitudes she had with Infinite. She's a nice girl after all. I mean, We would not last for years if I hadn't love her.

"Yah! Stop this. You haven't even talk to ~~ah. How did you know that she's not like Krystal? " I said in a calm manner.

"Even by the looks, She is not an easy girl. She's not the kind of girl that goes to you becuase you are handsome. She seems like a good person. I think i'm starting to have interest on her." Sungyeol confessed. 

"Wait. You're always interested with girls. What's new with that?" Sunggyu said then patted  Sungyeol's head.

I looked away and opened my bento. I was shocked when I opened my bento. It was ~~'s bento not mine. And this food is not mine. Aissh! I brought the wrong lunchbox. How am I gonna eat this?. "Ahh! This is not my bento. This is ~~'s bento" I blurted in a annoyed manner.

"~~ box? Wait. Why would you bring her box?" Sungyeol asked me. Uh oh..

"Yah! Tell us the truth" Woohyun said then he put his arms across my neck.

 

I was about to say a reason when she came, "Kim Myungsoo! You left this, I mean you got the wrong bento". Then she placed my lunchbox then she snatch hers.

"Uh.. Yeah. I just notice that I brought the wrong bento." 

"Next time be careful in picking the right bento. What if you got the wrong one while I'm away, Do you think you could eat all those kinds of foods? Before getting your bento, Check if that's the food you want to eat. Ok?" Then she turned back on us and walked away.

"Yah Kang ~~!"  I shouted. The students even looked at us.

"Why?" She looked at our direction.

"Thanks!" I shouted back. Then she nodded and smiled. Then walked away. Yes! She smiled because of me. Maybe I'll get her continuous smile once i've been good to her. Then I opened my bento. When I looked up they (infinite) are looking at me. Like they're waiting for an answer. 

"What?" I asked them. Then they look at me suspiciously.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Tell me the truth. Why did you have her lunch box?" Woohyun asked.

"And what is your relationship with Kang ~~" Sungyeol looked at me. He looks very serious. Yeah! What is my relationship with her?