Trouble

So NOT gonna marry you

"WHO STARTED THIS?!!!" The principal shouted. Silence began. "ANSWER ME!" The principal shouted now more angry than before. "Are you gonna stay silent or I'll deduct this to your conduct?" The principal said desperately.

 

"The new girl, Kang ~~" The students said as they pointed at you.

 

"Mwo?! Why is it that all of you are blaming me?! Myungsoo also started it not only me" You gasped. 

 

"Because you started it! You re the only one who started it!" Myungsoo smirked and he swiped your uniform. 

 

"Oh really?!" You immediately slapped his hands off your shoulder.

 

"Yeah! Really!" Myungsoo said. "Well you bet!" You pushed him.

 

"STOP! You two. Kim Myungsoo and Kang ~~, IN. MY. OFFICE. NOW!!!" The principal shouted. You, Myungsoo, Infinite, Jini and Yoseob immediately followed the principal.

 

The principal stopped walking. "Didn't I said Kim Myungsoo and Kang ~~?". All of you nodded. "Then why are there many Myungsoo and ~~ here?! Would you please stop following us?". Silence began. The principal started walking again and now with only you and Myungsoo.

 

 

 

"Let me ask you again. Who started this fight?" The principal asked. The two of you quickly pointed at each other.

 

"YAH! YOU STARTED IT! ME?! IT WAS YOU!" Both of you shouted together coincedentaly.

 

"STOP!" The Principal shouted. "If you continue fighting, I will call your parents and I'll tell them what happened today". 

 

"~~ ah! Just say that you started it and we'll get this over with. Arachi?" Myungsoo whispered as he touch your face gently.

 

"Touch my face once again and I will break your dirty, little knuckles! Get it?! You held his hand and pinched it. "Aww!" Myungsoo groaned.

 

"Is there any problem here?!" The principal asked.

 

"Aniyo! We are just talking about something" You pinched Myungsoo. "Aah!" Myungsoo mouthed.

 

"Mr. Kim, you've been in a lot of trouble already. Please keep in mind that if you do something once again, I'll kick you out of this school" The principal said

 

"Mwoyah! You can't do this. You know my father and he will not forgive me if I'd get kick out here. Please! Don't tell this to my father" Myungsoo pleaded.

 

"Then do a great job here and clean the mess that you made at the cafeteria" The principal said.

 

"Nae! Are we done here cause I'm going to the cafeteria right now. Right ~~?" Myungsoo said as he reached for the door before the principal could answer. You just shrugged.

 

"Mr. Kim! We're not done here yet!" The principal said but was too late.

 

"Uhm! Sir! Are we done here? Coz I'm going to finish cleaning the cafeteria before I get late for the next class" You asked

 

"Wait! Can I ask you a favor? Don't worry. This includes money and a full scholarship in this school because I know your mom is having a hard time working for your fees here" The principal said. You were tempt at his offer and Immediately accepted it without even asking his offer.

 

"Well! Whatever it is, I will do it!" You accepted the offer without even thinking. "I'm sorry but what is it, sir?!" You asked curiously. 

 

"Please tutor Mr.Kim for this whole semester. If he finished the Mid-term exams with passing grades, Your salary will raise." The principal offered

 

"Mwoh?! Tutor Myungsoo?! But-" You protested but was interrupted when you realized you already said yes to the his offer.

 

"Why? Is there any problem tutoring Mr.Kim?" The principal asked.

 

"Ani" You denied. "But why me?!" You asked.

 

"Because for the first time in this school's history, A girl stood up for herself to fight him. He is one of the kingkas in this school. Some teachers are even scared of him. The only way for him to pass the mid-term exams is you. And besides, You are very fluent in english and your grades are too high and incomparable to the other students here. So please! Tutor him for me." The principal pleaded. You were tempted by the offer and you know guilt will enter your brain if ever you rejected his offer so you just nod.

 

"Is that a yes?" The principal asked. " Yes sir." You smiled fakely *Why on earth that he is the person I'm going to tutor? How am I going to do this when he is the meanest person I know here on earth*