Untold confession

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading the story.. Load this first then I will tell you when will this be played:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlZK71S6nyE

 


 

Your POV

 

He suddenly kissed me upon hearing the crowd's cheer. My heart is beating so fast and I felt nervous while locking lips with him. For the first time, I felt that his kiss is sincere and gentle not like the last time. I felt more relax until he pulled away. Then he whispered on my ear, "Enjoying it much?" then he winked at me. I slapped his arm and look at the other side my blushing cheeks. Softly smiling to myself after what happened.

 

He introduced me to their guests as his fiancee. While introducing me, He intertwined his fingers with mine and he just smiled at me. He reached for my ear and whispered, "Let's go to the balcony shall we? I'm bored right now" Then he winked at me. I didn't have the time to react because he suddenly walked through the guests and lead me to the balcony.

 

(cue)

 

"Now what?" I looked at him placing my hands on the top of the grills of the terrace. We stayed silent staring at space, Doing nothing. Oh damn! Why  is it cold in here?  I rubbed my palms and cupped my face. He removed his tux and placed it on my shoulder, "T-Thank you" I stuttered. I hate it when I am nervous infront of him. "I'm sorry" He said while smiling fervently, looking at the beautiful view embracing us from the terrace. 

 

"For what?" I wrinkled my nose.

 

"For hurting you and making your life miserable when I'm with you. The thought that you left Korea because of me hits me till now" "But that-" I interrupted him but he didn't mind me. "I thought that it was all a stupid guitar but then I realized the worth of that is much more priceless than anything in the world. I'm sorry because you were force to marry me eventhough you don't even like me" He glanced at me. I just smiled through myself because he didn't know that I already fell for him. "Sorry bout your foot. I'm sorry about the people who hate you at school because of--" I kissed him on the cheek. "Aigoo! No need to say sorry because you don't have to worry about that. I'm a strong woman and even if you're gone, I can protect myself. Why are you even apologizing to me? Aren't we enemies?" I chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

 

"Yah! Stop it!" 

 

"Wae? Haha! I know you hate it when some ruins your appearance. Tsssh! Handsome my foot" I forced a laugh. "YAH!" He shouted then he pulled me to a hug. My heart is beating so much fast right now. His warmth, His smell, I can feel it right now. "M-Myungsoo. You don't have to hug me. I'm not cold right now. I promise your coat is w-working out for me" I stuttered. But he just hugged me tighter. "No. I think this is much better. Can we be more serious now. I am too tired of the jokes and the show we are putting. I really want to tell you how much I feel for you" He buried his face on my shoulders. I looked at him. "I should've said this long time ago. I really really like-"

 

"Ohhh! Cute couple. Mind to introduce her to me. Oppa!" Some blond girl said walking towards us.

 

He pulled from the hug and looked at her. "What're you doing here, Nana?!". Nana? Some new girl? He's gonna confess to me and yet there is another girl?! I glared at her. "Let me introduce myself first. Hello I'm Im Nana. Myungsoo's friend. You are his fiancee right?" She looked at me with a disgust. 

 

"Yeah! She's my fiancee. Now if you'll excuse us, You can leave" He smirked. But she clung unto Myungsoo's arm. "But Appa wants to talk to you. Please come with me" She pouted. "She won't mind if you come with me right?" She looked at me with a y curious manner.  I wanted to say no but that'll be rude, Right?

 

"Yes" I fake smiled.

 

"Well, Then let's go Oppa!" She squaled like I'm not with them. And the last thing I knew is they're gone. He left me. I was kinda pissed because (1) She interrupted his confession (2) She is calling him Oppa in a seductive way (3) HE LEFT ME! HE'S WITH HER AND I AM HERE ALL ALONE. I sighed. Guess we are not going to have our alone time because someone else will probably interrupt us.

 

(Pause)

 

I once again joined the people. I've never felt out of place before and I hate it. I couldn't even see one of Infinite boys nor Jini. Where are them by the way? I looked around the hall until I bumped into someone. He stopped and smiled at me. I looked at him, Confused. Do I know him? Hmmm. 

 

"Wait! I saw you at the Ice cream Parlor two weeks ago, right?" I asked him. "Or not"

 

"Good! I almost thought that you've already forgot me. So.. How's your foot?" He smiled at me. I stared at him for a moment and realize he has a resemblance with Myungsoo and I am not just daydreaming about Myungsoo that day.  "Fine. Guess it's fine now. Anyway, How'd you get in here?" I beamed. "Uh.. I'm Myungsoo's cousin. So.. You're his fiancee. Right? Nice kiss. You two would make a cute couple." 

 

I looked away because I kinda blushed on the words he said. "Thank you". "Why aren't you with him now by the way? Want some drink?" He asked me when we reached the lounge. I couldn't say no so I just kinda go for it.  He poured the wine to my glass, "I'm Kim Jaejong by the way. How did you two met?". "We.. Uhm.. kinda started as mortal enemies and then as time goes by, We just fell with each other" I said trying to sink in the taste of the wine. I'm kinda feeling dizzy now, I realized that I was the only one drinking and I already finished one bottle. "Why are you not drinking?" I looked at him. "I just don't feel to drink today. Anyway, You should be careful with Nana. She has a thing for Myungsoo eversince we were kids" He put his face his palm.  I knew it! I snatched another bottle of wine and drank all of it not knowing what will happen to me after that.

 

"Whoa! Slow down baby! Angry at Nana?! Don't bother drinking that thing all by yourself""He panicked. But I didn't mind him. I think the world is spinning around me and then the next thing I knew is I was walking all bymyself outside.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Aiish! It is hard to hide from Nana because she's clinging unto me whenever I tried to get away from her. She's my cousin so she couldn't like me though she's just adopted by her parents, She's more like a sister to me. Why can't she face the truth that I can't like her. "Oppa! I think I need to go to the comfort room. Wait for me here okay?" She placed her head on my shoulders. "Oh.. Uhh.. Okay! Take your time!" I smiled. Then she was gone. Finally! It's like I'm fighting with death when I'm with her.

 

Now, Where is ~~ ah?! I tried looking everywhere but I couldn't find her. "Gaah! Where is she?" I mumbled. "~~! Yah! ~~!" I shouted but i guess she won't hear me because of the loud music. I tried looking for her at the garden and I heard a chanting or singing like she is drunk.

 

"The stars are moving. The stars are moving and I couldn't even see a thing. Hmmm" She chanted. "Nobody nobody but... Hmmm.." She swayed like she was going to feel I ran to her and I realized itwas ~~. She was going to fall so I catched her. "Yah! You Pabo! Why did you drink when you can't even hold yourself?" I scolded her but she just smiled at me. "Oh is that you Myungsoo? Well, Thank a lot for leaving me" Then she slept.

 

I carried her bridal style and asked for my mom's assistance. She escorted us to my room. I laid her to the bed. "Kim Myungsoo I like you you pabo!" She said in her sleep. I kinda smiled with that because I finally knew what she felt for me. I stared at her for a minute and realized that she's always drunk whenever I saw her sleep. She is still beautiful. More stunning eventhough, She's drunk. I twisted the knob but it won't open. I tried to twist it with more force but it won't open.

 

"Umma! Yah Umma! Open the door!" I shouted. But no one answered me. "Umma! Who will change her clothes when she is not in her right self?! 

 

I heard a knock on the door then I saw a piece of paper. It says...

 

Just lend her your clothes. Also, Change her clothes if she couldn't change it by herself. After all, She's going to be your wife right? Anyways, have fun! 

 

- Mom

 

 

Wait what?! Change her clothes? Have fun? What was that all about? But that was beyond what I expected on what I'll do with her. I mean, She couldn't just sleep with this dress because it'll make her more uncomfortable. She couldn't change her clothes because she's in deep sleep now so maybe I'll just gonna close my eyes while undressing her. But I am a guy! I have needs in my life. How can i surpass this thing without getting some weird thoughts in my mind. Eventhough I like her, I still respected her as a woman and I couldn't do those things to her without her permission. How am I gonna do this? Molla! Whatever!