But why him?

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

"YOU?!" Both of us shouted. Him? Why Him? Of all the persons in this world why him? OH. MY. GOD. Why am I the unluckiest person in the world.

I'm about to close the door but he already withhold his foot at the door and he was so strong. Arggh! I hate the fact that guys are much more stronger than girls. Really.

"So! This is your place?! It is only the size of my bedroom. Haha! I can't believe you can live in this house" He teased.

I don't like the fact that our house is small but the thing that makes me hate it, is that he is saying in my face that like we are the poorest person he've met and that makes my temper boil. 

"So! Where is my room? I need a big, nice and a comfy room" He said. I rolled my eyes on him

"Just go upstairs and find it yourself just remember, Don't pick my room. Ok?" I went to the kitchen to cook Sagyetang. I wonder which room did he picked. Oh well mine is the least he would take. I mean that was big and comfy. Oh wait! My room is big and comfy. Maybe that is the one he picked. I rushed upstairs and there he goes lying at my bed. 

MY BED!!! 

He have to get up or else I'll kill him. "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! Why did you picked my room? Yah! Get out of my room! GET OUT! NOW!!" 

But he is still there sleeping and he looks like he haven't heard me shouting at him! 

"YAH!!!!!!" 

"KIM MYUNGSOO AH!!"

"WAKE UP!!

"Please. I'm begging you. Wake up" In a sweet voice.

Ok. I give up. I knew it. He doesn't have a heart. And he never will.

KIM MYUNGSOO! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

"YOU?!" Both of us shouted. Her? Why her? Well I'm not expecting this. I'm expecting a very sweet girl who is obsessed with me but her? Why would she want me to live with her? and why does she look surprised when she saw me?

There's something wrong here. Maybe she doesn't know that I will be the guy living with her. Ok! I get it were set up.

Before she could shut the door, I already withhold myself thru the door. Yeah it kinda hurt but I have no house and no money cause my allowance is to be given by the end of this week. Why am I so unlucky? Living with her is the least thing I knew I would do in this world. So yeah! I have to accept this.

I knew it! She gave up! I wasn't called "The Myungsoo" for nothing you know. Oh well! I can tell that she really doesn't like me.

"So this is your place? This is only the size of my bedroom. Haha! I can't believe you're living in this house" I . I dunno why but I love teasing her. She looks cute when she is pissed. Ok I admit it. She is cute and I noticed that when she locked eyes with me during our fight a while ago. 

I asked her where is my room and she said she will let me pick the room I want but her room was an exception. I went upstairs and saw a big comfy room. I left my luggages there and just lie on my bed. Yes! It is MY BED! Because my motto ni life is "Finders keepers, losers weepers". I kinda fell asleep there. Then I suddenly felt like she is shouting at me and I was too tired to mind her so I just let her shout what she wants to shout. Girls! They always nag people if they didn't get what they want. 

"Please. I'm begging you. Wake up" She said.

Ahh! Why do I feel the guilt whenever I am messing some things with her. What's wrong with me? Do I like her? Oh never! I would never like a girl like her. Really.

Then she left my room looking pissed than ever.