School festival

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Your POV

 

Today is our school festival. Yeah! It is just a one day activity and all classes from different buildings are trying their very best to make this event possible. And now, It is the day to show our performance. Ok, Now what?

"Don't be nervous it will be alright" Then Yoseob gave me a thumbs up.

"Thanks" Then I smiled at him.

"Ok guys! Next is Beast then Gikwang and ~~. Ok?! So places everyone." Our choreographer said to us. Aww.. That made me felt nervous. And for the record, I will perform for the first time after what had happened then so I don't like this kind of stuffs. Oh my God! My heart won't stop beating fast. What if this affects our performance? 

Then they started singing Fiction, Beautiful and On Rainy days. Wow! My Aegi-yo totally killed it as well as Gikwang Oppa. What to do?! We are next. Relax. Bashaaa!!!

"Okay! Our next performers are Lee Gikwang and Kang ~~"

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

They're next. Goodluck ~~ah. I know you can do it. And then there she is. She completely transform into a y chick. She is very beautiful. Then I touched my chest. Ahh! why is my heart beating like this?

"Ohh! Look! Is that the girl who likes picking a fight with Hyung" Sungjong pointed her.

"Yeah! That's her!! what is she doing there?" Dongwoo asked.

"Wow! I knew it she is a one hot chick. I am so gonna get her number later" Sungyeol said. Yeah! She is pretty but I'm not gonna give her to you.

"Sssh! They're gonna start right now" Woohyun hushed. 

Their performance started and she is definitely good. I love all the parts except the parts where Gikwang is touching her. I swear i'm going to kill him if he do anything bad on her. 

"She's hot! I mean so hot" Hoya said as he clapped his hands.

"Yeah! She's good. Gikwang must be so lucky to be partnered with her" Sunggyu agreed with him.

"Tssh! I saw her first so she's mine. Anyway, Where is she? I'm just gonna get her number right now" Then Sungyeol turned back on us to find her. But before he could go, I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Yah! Yah! Stop it" I shouted at him

"Wae?" Sungyeol protested. He's right. Why am I stopping him?

"Yah! Myungsoo ah. Tell us. Do you like her?" Woohyun asked me suspiciously.

"Me? Her?! There is no way I would like her" I looked away

"Really? Then why are you avoiding having eye contact with us?" Hoya said.

"Hyung! Admit it. You like her don't you?" Sungjong asked.

"Yah! yah! yah! Don't force him to her. I saw her first anyway so she's mine" Sungyeol suddenly joined in to our conversation.

"No! I don't like her at all" Ok! Maybe a little.

"Really?!" Woohyun wiggled his brows.

"Yeah! I mean she's beautiful and y and talented but that's not a good reason for me to like her. Right?" 

"Yeah! He's right. And now I'm off to go talk to her. Bye guys" Then before I knew it. Sungyeol is gone.

"Don't try to stop him, Myungsoo" Woohyun tapped my back.

"What? Stop him? No I'm not!" I denied.

"Denial" Sungjong said in a sing song tone. What's wrong with them? Am I too obvious?

"Yah! Myungsoo don't deny it! We know you too much so stop explaining yourself" Hoya said as he put his arm across my shoulder. 

"What's wrong with you guys? I don't like her. I mean, Seriously"

"Whatever you say" Dongwoo said.

"But what about Krystal?! I thought you are together again, Right now?" Sunggyu asked. Yeah! How about Krystal? Well.. We are faking it so there is nothing to worry about.

"Yeah! What about Krystal?" Woohyun cooed

"There is nothing to worry about it because I don't like ~~" I hesitated. Why are they so curious to know my feelings for her?

 

'Naeggo haja! Naega nal saranghae oh!' My phone rang.

I left for a minute to find somewhere quiet. "Excuse me for a minute."  Then I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Myungsoo"

"What do you want?" I said blankly. It is Dad who called me.

"Is your performance finished already?" He asked

"Not yet. Why?!" I looked at my surrounding for any trace of ~~.

"You know. My friends are going here like what I said earlier, so be ready. Where is ~~ah? Let me speak to her."

"She's at the backstage. I don't want to go there. Call her if you want. I'm gonna hang up right now"

"YAH! JUST HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT ON ME! JUST FIND HER AND GIVE HER THE PHONE. IF SHE IS PICKING UP HER PHONE, I WOULDN'T CALL YOU ANYWAY" He shouted.

"YES DAD!" I said while rolling my eyes

Now, Where is she? I have to discuss to her the things we have to do while we are pretending like a couple.