Changes

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

"I never thought Yoseob would be like that."

"Isn't he always protecting you?" Jini asked as she her ice cream.  School is over. I've got nothing to do so I invited her to go somewhere else fun.

"Yeah! When we were kids. But I never thought that he will be treated as a king in our school. I only look up to him like a cute younger brother eventhough we are in the same age."

"Maybe he changed. I dunno. Eversince you are gone. He is always focusing in singing and dancing while I'm focusing on dancing and acting but we still remained as friends. The only difference is we don't talk too each other that much but we're friends were just busy with our own business".

I saw a swing and I sat there. Jini also followed me. Oh! I miss the old times.

"So what's with Yoseob?! Why is he being feared by Woori?"

"Yoseob is the member of Beast, The other kingkas of the school. Beast and Infinite are always fighting. Some said it was because of the will to control the students but Yoseob said, It started when my brother embarassed Lee Nara infront of the whole school, which is said to be one of the reasons that forced her to commit suicide. After she died, Her brother Lee Kikwang, also a member of Beast, started to hate Infinite for like forever. Principal Shin transferred him and the other members except Yoseob to the arts department to avoid fights at our school. Yoseob is the most calm among them so he just stayed at our building. Infinite couldn't touch him because Principal Shin threatened Myungsoo Oppa that he will get kicked out of our school, once he messed again with Beast and other students at Maraejong" 

"Oh! That is so Myungsoo but I can't believe he have done such thing to a girl. If i'm Lee Nara's sister, I woulve done the same thing. He is truly an evil person. What a meanie."

"I know right. Good thing he've left our house. He transferred to another house to live with some girl. I wonder who she is. Maybe she is getting freaked out right now because she is living with the wrong person. Right ~~ ah?!" Jini smiled

Uh oh! I haven't tell her that Myungsoo is living with me. Should I tell her? Aiish. No. I'm not gonna tell her right now. Now is not the right time.

"Uh... Yeah!" I smiled. Sorry Jini.

"But still.. I missed our fights and misunderstandings. That is where we can show our love for each other as siblings. I wonder if he is okay right now with that girl."

"Uh.. Yeah! I wonder too.. So why is Woori so clinged to him? Are they in a relationship or something?"

"Nope they are not. Woori just thinks of him as her boyfriend but oppa never felt the same thing about her. She may be y and strong on the outside but she is like a dog or a follower when it comes to my brother. I dunno why girls are swooning over my brother. Yeah! I get it. He is handsome but it is not the basis to like a person right? If only they can see that he is so cocky and selfish"

"Me too.. And for me he is not handsome. Did he have a past relationship with someone?"

"Why? Are you interested in my brother? Huh?" Then she showed me an evil smile and wiggling eyes.

"What?! WHO ME? NO WAY!! On Kim Myungsoo? Gahd. I would rather die." I toppled her forehead. Aissh! This girl sure is something. She is like her brother. They love to tease me.

"Aahh! Relax. I'm just joking! " She touched her forehead

"So are there any stories about you? Are there any changes in your life?" I changed the subject. I just hate it when i'm being teased to Kim Myungsoo. 

"Still the same. I have no real friends here. They are only talking to me because I'm his sister. Yoseob is the closest friend I have next to you so thank God you've came back here. I missed you" Then she hugged me.

"I missed you too. Very. much" Then I hugged her back. Yeah. The same Jini. The sweet and caring Jini I've met then. My best friend. My sister.