Secret admirer

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

Aiish! I should've ask him a while ago. And now I'm like this, My curiousity leads to being distracted in class. Why am I thinking about him all of a sudden?

"Ahh! Don't ever have the urge to think about him." I slapped myself. Then I realized the whole class looked at me

"Ms. Kang, Would you like to share us who are you thinking right now?" Mr. Choi asked.

I bit my lip as I tried to hide myself from embarassment."Uhh.. I'm just-"

"Uh she's just trying to imitate a scene from a drama." Yoseob interrupted. "Right ~~ah?"

"Yes" I nodded. 

"Uh! Okay. But next time please pay attention to our class, Ms. Kang. Remember this is your first warning" Then Mr. Choi went back to what he is doing.

"Yes. Cheoseonghamnida" then I bowed.

"~~ah! Are you okay?" Yoseob asked.

"Huh?! Uh.. yeah" Then I smiled to him. Phew... That was a close one.

I just listened to her like what she said to me. But it is so boring and I felt like sleeping. Good thing the bell rang and it is time for lunch. I immeditetely go to my locker to get my things. I opened my locker then a paper suddenly fell on the ground. I picked it up then look if anyone dropped it so I read it and...

 

Dear ~~,

Can I love you from afar?

Because for me you are like an unreachable star.

Your smile makes my heart melt.

And I have this thing on you that I just don't get.

You are the first thing that turns me on every morning,

Just by thinking of you makes my heart gone skipping.

I may be cheesy and all

Because loving you ever since I saw you, Was not my goal

It just hit me and shook me

I hope this poem made your day happy

I'm sorry. I can't tell you who am I.

But I promise you we will meet in time.

 

I was shocked at the letter but whose it from? I admit it I want to find the person who wrote this and hug him tight. I was so move by the contents of the letter. I seriously want to know this person but I think that would be hard because the letter is not hand-written. Mystery guy, Who are you?

"~~ah!" JIni called me.

"Oh! Jini-ah." I mumbled as I held the paper

"Why did you leave us? and why are you smiling like that? Did something happened to you?" She held my hands with concern. Seriously, I didn't realize that I was smiling until she told me that I am.. I really want to find this person.

"Jini-ah! Read this. This person is so sweet and  I definitely love it when you help me find him" Then she read the letter. I can't believe it, all she is doing is just squeal on every sweet part of the letter. It looks like she is more moved than me. 

"Oh my god! This is ing sweet sister. We need to find this person. If you don't like him, I will keep him instead"

"Ha! You wish. I won't give him to you." I

"Yah! Why do you two love to leave me alone?" Yoseob came running towards us. I gave Jini the paper to hide it from him. I hate it when he asks questions about guys. I don't know but when it comes to guys, He gets easily angry and walks away. 

"What is that?" Then he pointed at jini

"What?"

"The thing you placed in your pocket"

"Uh.. This.. Um.." Then she looked at me

"The pages we are going to review. Remember we have a quiz tomorrow at our Biology class" I quickly said and faked a smile.

"Oh! Is that true? Well then, Let's go to the cafeteria. I want to eat snacks." 

"Where are Beast oppas? Why are you always tagging along with us?" Jini asked him like he is pushing away.

"Their class isn't over yet and besides, I want to spend time with ~~ah. If you don't want to go along with us then don't" And then he finished it with his infamous angry pout, before Jini could protest I interrupted them.

"Let's go. I'm hungry too. I want to eat right now" Then Jini tugged along with me and Yoseob followed us.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

 

The bell rang which signals lunch. I still smiled at the lunchbox she gave to me. 

"Myungsoo-ah!" Woohyun shouted.

"Yah! What's with the pissed drama you did at our class a while ago?" Hoya poked my shoulder.

"I just hate it  when people suddenly talks about things especially when it comes to me and Krystal"

"BITTER!!" They shouted with continuous laughs. 

We walked to the cafeteria to eat. Hmm! Why do I feel proud carrying her lunchbox? Aiish! Why do I keep thinking cheesy stuffs in my head? 

"Myungsoo-ah! Did you like our surprise to you?" Woohyun teased.

"I'm sure he 'likes' our surprise" Sungyeol interrupted while wiggling his brows. 

I just gave them a fake smile. Aiish! This guys. They love to tease me to Krystal. I'm not sure if I still love her. But when I saw her, I knew deep inside me that I still have feelings for her.  I just don't want to admit it infront of them. You know 'Past is past'. Never bring up something from the past that is so unhelpful to the present.

"Kim Myungsoo! What's with the lunchbox? Its been so long since I haven't you with a lunch box" Sunggyu asked me with a teasing smile.

"Did Woori made that? I thought you set things right with her?" Woohyun asked.

"Huh?! How did you know?"  I wrinkled my nose. How did they know that? Tssh! I just said it before class and now they knew about it? Wow! News spread so fast.

"She's been crying a while ago then some girls ask me why did you ditch Woori. Ahh! Being handsome can be so nostalgic too. Good thing Seungyeon noona is okay with me talking to girls" Then Woohyun smiled like a lovesick puppy. 

Yeah! We are one of the school kingkas but I admit it, We have some flaws that we are the only ones who knew because eversince we are young, We promised not to betray each other and to keep each others secrets. We just act cool infront of everyone but we are just ourselves when we get together.

"Hyung! You are still courting Seungyeon noona. Of course, She would be okay with it because you two are NOT dating" Sungjong protested.

"Shut up"  Woohyun threw an empty cup at Sungjong.

 

Then I realized that Sungyeol has been eating my lunch when I'm not looking.

"Yah!" I shouted

"Why?! What can I do? It is so delicious. Who cooked this?" Sungyeol said while chewing down my food.

"Someone" Then I smiled.

"Ooh! That someone is special to you, Right?" They said while looking so curious with their wiggling brows.

"Maybe" I shrugged cooly. I love it when these guys are curiou about something. They just won't stop asking about it.

"And who is she?" Dongwoo asked.

"You'll know her soon" 

"She must be so special" Hoya teased me.

I just smiled. Maybe she is. Then, We stood up and I saw Krystal heading towards us. What did she want this time?

"Uhm... Myungsoo-ah! Can I talk to you for a while?" Krystal asked me.

"Ooh! Let's leave them alone" Then as soon as I was about to leave they pushed me through her then leave the two of us at the cafeteria. Maybe it is the best for the both of us. To settle things and to clarify my questions why did she leave me.

"Follow me"

I have no choice but to follow her. Excuse or not. I need to know the truth why did she leave me. And why did she come back here. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

What did she want? Hmmmm...

Oh! And who is this secret admirer lurking on you? Wanna guess who?

Anyway, Congratulations to Infinite for being at the top 7 at  Inkigayo for "Lately", without any promotions. Good job boys. <3