Betrayal

So NOT gonna marry you

Yoseob's POV

 

I'm here near  ~~'s house but where is Jini? I thought she's supposed to be here now but where is she? Then I suddenly remember why she called me, Is it because the guys kidnapped her that's why she is not here now? So I called her then she immediately picked up.

"Hello?! Jini-ah! Where are you? Are you kidnapped by thos guys? No! You are not kidnapped because you answered your phone immediately. Right?"

"Chill. I'm here right now at the door of ~~'s house. Just go here now."  She demanded.

"Ok. I'll be there." I hang up. Then I rushed to their house.

 

While walking, I also saw Myungsoo walking on the other side.  He looks so pissed. What is he doing here? I thought he's at the cafe with that waitress. Or is he also stalking Gikwang and ~~? 

I stopped then glared at him, "Yah! What are you doing at the cafe a while ago?" I asked him.

"What's it to you?" He said then he continued walking. 

I blocked him then I continue asking him. "Why are you avoiding my questions?" 

"None of you business" 

"Yah! I'm asking you a question. Why are you there? Is it because of ~~?" I blurted then I smirked.

"Why do I need to explain myself to you?" He snapped. 

I grabbed his collar. "Just answer my question. Now. Why are you at the cafe a while ago?" 

 

"I should be the one who's asking you that. What are you doing at the cafe a while ago? Oh wait. Let me change my question, Why are you stalking ~~ ah? Do you know something about Gikwang that I don't know?" He reciprocated my question.

"Yah! Answer my question first!" I yelled then I clench my fist.

 

"We-we-we-wait! Stop that! You two." Jini shouted then we switched our attentions to her.

She pulled my hand from Myungsoo's collar then glared at me. "Come" She head to ~~'s house."Yah! Where are the ones who stalk you?" Myungsoo asked.

"Let's talk about it inside your house.  Because.." She stopped then her stomach began to growl. "because of this" She smiled.

"What? You called me just because you are hungry? Yah! I thought you are in trouble." Myungsoo said then walked away.

"Oppa! I'll tell the real reason when you let me eat inside your house." Jini pleaded.

"Then why'd you call me?" I asked her. 

"Come with us inside." She smiled then grabbed my arm. Myungsoo just glared at us then signaled me to just go inside their house. 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

"Here" I placed the food on the table. "Now speak" I commanded. I crossed my arms and I raised my brows.

"Just let me finish this first" Jini complained. Then she popped the food on . 

"Yah! Don't make me wait like this. You interrupted my business just because you are hungry. You're really something!" I yelled at Jini.

"Is stalking ~~, your business?" Jini snapped then she blow the noodles she's eating. Yoseob just smirked.

"What? I'm not stalking her. It just happens that I went to the same cafe as her." I denied.

"Well, Just by the looks of you looking at them secretly. I don't think so." Jini replied. I just looked away at her.

Yoseob laughed, "I knew it. You were stalking them".

 

"Shut up Yang Yoseob. You were also stalking them. You are much more noticeable than my brother." Jini said. She stand up and looked at me and Yoseob. "You two! Why are you stalking ~~ ah! This is her date with Gikwang today and you want to ruin it?" 

"Wait. How'd you know that we were stalking ~~ ah? Are you stalking her too?" I looked suspiciously at her.

"Well, I knew you two will stalk her so I decided to follow her and there it is. I saw the two of you secretly looking at them." She responded.

I changed the topic. "W-wait. How'd the two of you knew that we are living at the same house?" I asked the two of them.

"~~ told us. Why?" Yoseob said.

"Nothing. It's just it's strange that you knew all about the two of us all of a sudden." I answered.

 

A moment of silence began. It is so awkward knowing that I am being too obvious about ~~. Yoseob looked at me but I looked away. I know that he's also thinking about what Jini has said. I need to think of a plan to get out of the scene and to avoid Jini asking more questions to me.

I yawned, "I feel so sleepy all of a sudden. If you two are finished eating, Just leave it all there and I'll pick it up when I wake up. If you two are bored just go. But please, Don't disturb me." 

"Wait Oppa. I 'm going to ask you a question." Jini shouted. I just headed upstairs and ignored her. I closed my room then I lie on my bed. I closed my eyes with the thought of ~~'s date on my mind. I couldn't ruin her  happiness. I can't let her smile fade away because I want her for my own only. I need to sacrifice for her own happiness because her happiness is my happiness,too.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

We were strolling at the mall. I guess I fell in love with Gikwang so fast that I'm so happy that he's with me now. He's not giving me the chills thjat I may be lonely because every second with him is happiness.

"~~ah!" Gikwang called me. "Close your eyes!" He requested.

"Why?" I asked him. He just smiled at me and said. "Just close your eyes."

I closed my eyes then he tapped my shoulders and when I looked at him, He's holding a cute white teddy bear. "Tadah!" He smiled.

 

 "Thank you Oppa. Aigoo. This is too cute."

 

"Who? the guy infront of you or  the bear you are holding right now." Gikwang mumbled.

"I think the bear is cute." I teased.

"But I'm much more cuter than the bear" Gikwang snatched the bear then held it beside him. "Look!" He pouted.

"The bear is cute" I repeated. He just pouted. "But I think the guy beside him is much more cuter." I continued.

"Really? Well the cuter guy will treat you again because you said that he's much cuter than the bear." He smiled. Then he me to a Ice cream station. He bought my favorite flavor. It started to rain  so he decided to accompany me home. 

 

 

While walking...

 

"Gikwang Oppa!" I said

"Hmm?" He looked at me then he took a scoop of his Ice cream.

"What the girl said a while ago.. Is that true? Did you dump her sister for another girl" I looked at him in the eyes.

"No. I doubt. What she said was true." He held my hand. "I never cheated on anyone"

"Well, Do you have a girlfriend right now?" I asked him

"Yes." He smiled. 

"Ee? I thought.." I lowered my head.

"You are my girlfriend. Have you forgotten?" He chuckled then he brushe my hair to the side.

"Ahh! Yeah! I forgot!" I smiled shyly. "I hope I'm the only one" I .

"Promise. You are the one" He smiled. "Wait, To make sure, I'm going to give you a gift" 

"Another gift?" I exclaimed. i scratched my neck because I'm very touched that he's doing everything to make me happy.

"Yes. But close your eyes first." He demanded. I just stared at him. "Yah! Close it" He nagged.

"Oh?! Okay. Just make sure it is special." I smiled then I closed my eyes. "Just count from one to three then open your eyes, okay?" Gikwang reminded.

 

"Yes. I'm ready. One.. two.. three" I said. Then I suddenly felt something on my lips. When I opened my eyes, Gikwang is kissing me. I was surprised with what he did. I don't know what to do but half of me tells me to go on with this. I closed my eyes once again and I followed his lead. I don't know how to express my excitement through all of this. It will be so glad if Gikwang is my first kiss and not Myungsoo. I think that'll be perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one's POV 

 

 

While the two of you are kissing. There were two people silently watching the two of you. One was watching with hate and one was watching with pain and jealousy. The two persons are Hyosung and Myungsoo. Hyosung is Gikwang's current girlfriend. He's been two timing the two of you for some reasons. As for Myungsoo, He accidently saw the two of you kissing each other because he became worried that you might be sick because of the rain but now he is the one in pain seeing you and Gikwang kissing each other. To make the pain go away, He walked away to go home. 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I pulled away and smiled shyly at Gikwang. "Well.. Well.. What do we have here." A girl in an umbrella said crossing her arms like we are doing wrong things.

"H-Hyosung ah!" Gikwang nervously said. I looked at the girl's face and I think she is somehow familiar to me. I think I saw her but where?

"Is kissing her a part of your plan, Sobang?" Hyosung scowled. Then she glared at me.

"W-wait let me explain" Gikwang said. He looks scared. I'm confused now. Why did she called him Sobang? I thought I am the only one.

"No! I'll explain it to her" Hyosung interrupted. "Listen Miss! Gikwang doesn't love you. He's just using you as a revenge to Kim Myungsoo. Don't believe everything he said because what he did for you are all lies. Don't get your hopes up, Sister! He loves me not you. " She explained

"Wait. What? All of this are lies? Is this the truth, Gikwang Oppa?" I said in a trembly voice. Then tears started to fall down. "Are you using me because you are angry at Gikwang?" i repeated.

 

"W=wait. Let me explain." Gikwang held my hand. 

 

"What are you going to explain? Huh? You are going to explain that all of these are games you want to play between me and Myungsoo? Shut up Gikwang. I won't believe you anymore. The lady at the cafe is right. You are a cheater and a liar" I shouted.

"Well, To end this Gikwang. Who are you choosing? Her or me?" Hyosung asked. 

I looked at him. He looked at me and Hyosung then he grinned. "Ofcourse you" Then he rushed to Hyosung's side. 

 

"I can't believe this."

 

"Well, Believe it. I think my show finished early as expected. I'm sorry ~~ ah but Hyosung's right. I'm just using you to get back at Myungsoo" He said.

"What about this?" I showed him our ring. 

"I also have that too" Hyosung showed me her ring. "Anything you have to give back at him?" She insulted.

 

I throw my ring and the bear at him. Then I ran as the rain pour. I sank my self in tear with embarassment and pain. I can't believe that this is happening to me. This is the first time I've experience how to be loved by someone who is not my mother and now all of this are just a show to make someone miserable but that person doesn't feel terrible all about what happened to me. Why is this happening to me? I guess my worth is just someone who's been used to get revenge to a person. But what's weird is Myungsoo never really cared for me. So why me? Ugh.. I hate my life.