Being caught

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

I've been waiting on this chair for like almost an hour and Myungsoo is still not coming back. He told me he's going to buy something so I should just wait here. I don't really know what he's going to buy that makes him hide that thing for me. My stomach is lurching so I decided I'm going to buy something to eat among the stalls here infront of me. I bought a waffle to satisfy my tummy.

 

"Where is he?" I growled. I checked my cellphone to check if he sent me even one message but I still haven't got one even from him or even Jini & the other Infinite boys. As you can see, The others are not with us because they are too sleepy to just go shopping while I'm stuck here, trying to organize why he went to that place without me.

 

Some things crept into my mind. What if? What if he's going to meet another girl that's why he left me? The good thing is someone will take care and love him while I'm away but the bad thing is.. He will never love me and look at me the same as he looks at me. Those piercing stares that says 'I love you' and those smiles that says 'You're all I need' won't be because of me anymore. He will never say I love you babe to me again. And that's another reason why I hate being away with him.

 

I shook my head, erasing bad thoughts on my head. He wouldn't just call me to go here so early in the morning without a good cause right? I mean, If he wants to meet another girl, He wouldn't wake me up just to make me see the two of them. That would be very rude right?

 

But the thought of that possibility keep coming in my head. In those 3 years I'm going to spend abroad, It is not possible for him not to fall for anyone especially when I didn't even said goodbye to him. I bit my lip, a thing I'm doing whenever I'm afraid, bothered, etc.

 

I sat on the bench, eyeing people around me until two persons caught my eye. I recognized one of them as Jini. I looked closely but I all I could see is their backs and the guy leaning to her for a kiss. As I watched them closely, Jini kissed the guy and giggled. The guy looks so familiar but I couldn't see it's friggin face because of his hat.

 

"Liar" I whispered. She told me she's so asleep, she couldn't wake up and come with us. And now she's with a guy?

 

I blew my fringe and started walking towards them. I have to confront her for being so secretive to me. Also, I want to meet her boyfriend. It's not like I'm going to make them break up or tease them unless it's Sungyeol, Right?

 

"S-Sungyeol?" I stuttered after I tapped his back and looked at me. Jini and Sungyeol gave me a shocked expression.

 

Jini immediately pulled away from the arms of Sungyeol. I raised my eyebrow, "So this is why you are keeping this as a secret to me. You two are secretly dating. Ha! I knew it". "I-It's not what you think! We are bestfriends right?" She stuttered, still didn't know what to do. Sungyeol just eyed the both us. I can sense he himself wants to make their relationship public intead of keeping it from us.

 

I crossed my arms and smiled, "Why are you hiding these from us? What is there to hide?". Jini left speechless. "Yeah! Why can't we just tell them? Even your brother, Sungjong and Dongwoo hyung are asking me who is the girl I'm talking on the phone. Please. Let's just let them know" Sungyeol held her hands and looked at her sincerely.

 

"I am just afraid you'll tell me I told you so. I even swear to myself I'll never fall inlove with this guy" She poked him. "Me too" He mouthed. "But I guess when you fall in love, You couldn't just hide your feelings for that person" She blushed. I eyed their actions, I can say that they totally like each other.

 

"Psssh! You guys are too cheesy" I wrinkled my nose in disgust. Then they glared at me, "So do you and Myungsoo!".

 

Just then, Myungsoo came holding two smoothies. Jini bit her lip. "It's gonna be alright babe" Sungyeol whispered. "Hey guys!" Myungsoo shouted. I tapped my feet nervously. Myungsoo came to us and looked at them like nothing had ever happen, "Oh hey Jini and Yeol! Are you having a date too?" He sipped his smoothie calmly.

 

The three of us had our mouths hung open. "You know?" I asked him, still shocked. Am I the only one who doesn't know about their relationship?

 

"Yeah" He pursed his lips. "How?" Sungyeol asked. "Well, I got too curious about the girl you're dating coz because of her, You are not going into clubs with Infinite anymore like me and I know that whenever there are girls, You would go there and swoon over them. I can sense that you're being so sincere about this girl so I decided to investigate about the two of you. It was last night when I saw you too at the beach. Doing some stuffs. I didn't want to ask Jini about it because I know she will just deny it even it's obvious" He chuckled.

 

"You should also tell the others about this" I suggested. "Yeah! You should go! Because we have our own business too if you'll excuse us" Myungsoo suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me from them. I looked at them but they've already turned back at us.

 

I let Myungsoo take me where he wants to go I mean, My feet wants to just continue walking so I did. We've stopped at a fountain. "What are we doing here?" I looked at here. He held my hand softly and smiled, "People said that when you wish on this fountain, Your wishes wil come true". "So...." I searched his eyes for answers. "Let's try to wish something for the both of us" He said.

 

I closed my eyes and wished that he will not fall for anyone when I'm gone. I know it's a selfish one but I want him to be mine only and not others. I couldn't stand to look at him being intimate to other girls.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to steal a glance at him. He still has his eyes closed. I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me, "What did you wished for?". "Hmm... Let's see. World peace, School and foods for the poor and raining moneys" I tried my best not to laugh on my rants. "What about you?" I giggled.

 

"Yah! That's not the answer I want!" He whined.

 

"Then what is?" I asked him.

 

"About us! Aiish!" He said.

 

"Ooooh.. That! Hmmm." I placed my hands on my chin to search for answers. "Well I'm not waiting for your answer. My wish is about the two of us. Eversince I fell for you, I never imagine life without you. Like I'll be always with you so I wish that whatever happens, We are still together forever. You are the only one I see and about the wedding I'm so ready about it. Especially our honeymoon" He winked.

 

"H-honeymoon? Eh?!" I blushed. He chuckled seeing my blushed face. He searched for something in his pocket.

 

"Here" He gave me a ring. I stared at him in surprise. "A sign of our love. Aiish! I don't know about this things. Am I starting be a little bit feminine. If this will break you up with me then I'm gonna throw this. This is just a couple ring so if you don't want then.." I interrupted him with a kiss.

 

I pulled away and snatched it from him, "Yay!! Thank you very much. Don't you ever ever throw this somewhere!" I warned him. I immediately placed the ring on my finger and smiled like an idiot. As soon as I realized it, I eyed Myungsoo at the corner of my eyes and he's just chuckling at me, scratching the back of his neck. " It's good that you like it. I will never ever let you go" He thought as he smiled.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry if I'm such a slow updater. I mean school have just begun and all I did is do some paperworks and homeworks.

Did you know that Myungsoo has just revealed that he've had a girlfriend and he kept it from us!

It just makes my heart sad...

 

 

 

 

And his girlfriend's name is Inspirit! Hahaha! Gotcha! :D

Anyways, How are you guys?

Don't forget to tell me your feedbacks upon this chappie, Okay?
 
Lotsa love, Mwaah :*