Stop it

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo POV

 

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!"

I woke up and saw it is 6 am. An hour before the school festival starts.So I walk half-asleep to the comfort room to pee.  So I opened the door and....

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" She screamed. Thera she is taking a bath. !. Should I apologize to her after what I've done. 

"S-sorry!" Her voice waked me up.

"Yah! Get out" Then she get the towel and throw some things on me. I immediately shut the door before she do something bad on me. I admit it seeing her like that . I mean seeing a girl, , like that enhances guy's hormones.

Then I reclined on the door and smiled like a pabo. I realized that I'm not being a gentleman and it will be a disgrace to her if I think like that

"YAH! DARE TO THINK OF ANY Y THOUGHTS AND I'LL KILL YOU!!" She shouted.

"DON'T WORRY, THERE IS NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT YOUR BODY. I JUST FELT LIKE IM JUST LOOKING AT A BABY DOLL ANYWAY!" I shouted back. 

"AHHH!! SHUT THE UP ERT!!" Then I heard somthing bang on the door of the comfort room. She definitely is annoyed about the whole thingy. Then after a minute, she came out from the bath room and glared at me and then rushed into her room.

"Sorry" I whispered to myself.

Then before she blame me for everything I've done, which is actually her fault. I rushed to the bathroom to takeshower before the festival starts.

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Ugh!!! I hate him. I so hate him. I think I need to poison him right now to stop him from doing bad things to me. Oh lord! He saw me ! What am I going to do?! My innocence was taken by that y guy.

"Ahh! Why am I so dumb for not locking the door" Then I slapped my head. Now what? How should I face him right now?! 

Then I look outside the door to see if he is there and when I notice that there is no sign of him, I went downstairs to eat food because I am so hungry. While eating, I heard someone ringing the doorbell so  I opened the door.

"Goodmorning!" The guy said. It is Myungsoo's appa but what is he doing here? 

"Anyeong Haseyo! Please come in" Tssh! To be frank, I started hating him eversince he blackmail me about my studies. 

"Where is Myungsoo? Is he still sleeping? If he is, Please wake him up before he gets late."

"Nope. He is just taking a bath. Please have a seat. Do you want any food?" Aiish! Why do I keep hearing his name?!

"Coffee is enough." Then I rushed to the kitchen to make one. "Anyway, How are the things between you and Myungsoo? Has he change even a bit or still the stubborn Myungsoo, You met at first?" Seriously, I don't want  talk about him right now. After what had happened, It just stresses me out.

You want the truth? I definitely hate him. Eversince, today and forever. But obviously, I couldn't say that to him because he might threaten my studies again and I might not be able to go to college anymore.

"He's.. okay. Just a little bit stubborn but he's.. Okay" Yeah! I find it hard to say 'he's okay' because for me. It is definitely not okay. 

Then he came out of the bathroom. He is half-. Oh well! I can't look at him now. I just can't.

"Dad"

"Make it fast or you'll get late" Mr. Kim said. Then Myungsoo rushed to his room. I ate the remaining food on my plate then after 3 to 4 minutes, He came out of his room. 

"Now that you are here. I'm going right now because we have to practice. You know? For the show later" I said while heading through the door. 

"~~ah!" 

"What?!" I have to talk to him because his father may sense that there is something going on between the two of us.

"Look at me" 

"No way" I refused.  I see what he got there. He is trying to annoy me.

"Why?" I can feel that he is smiling behind me.

"It's nothing" Then I held the doorknob.

"No! Don't go right now. I'm here to fetch the two of you. It'll be nice for us to go to your school right?" His father insisted.

"W-What did you say?" We both said.  No way! I can't spent hours here, Breathing the same air as him. At least not right now.

"W-Why?" I turned to face Mr.Kim. Then glared at Myungsoo.

"Its just I have to discuss some things to the both of you" He smiled.

"Well.. Let's go" Myungsoo said.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" I said then look away. Yeah! I'm still shy about what happened earlier.

"No" Then he's trying to lean his face on me like he knows I am avoiding him.

"Stop it" I said while avoiding his face. He sure loves to annoy me. Aiish.

"What is wrong between the two of you? Have you two started dating?" His father sure is very maticulous.

"Of course not!  There is no way I would date this person" We both exclaimed.

"Ok. Then let's go or you two will be late for the program.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV 

 

While riding Dad's car, She is still not talking to me. Aah! Why are you like this? Don't you know it kills me when you're like this.

"Stop looking at her" Dad said. Then she glared at me. Aiish! Why is he very meticulous?

"Me? why would I look at her. I'm just glancing at the surroundings at the window at her side." I protested.

"Okay. So anyway, I might be watching your performance later so give it your best shot." He smiled.

"So?"  I won't care anyway because I knew he is doing this for his own purpose.

"I expect the two of you to act like a couple"

"For what?!" She exclaimed. Finally!

"I have some friends with me and I told them that my son, the soon-to-be-owner of Kim Electronics Corporation, has a beautiful, rich and smart  fiancee and they want to see the both of you"

"No way!" I exclaimed. I knew she would disagree too. But why is she not protesting about this.

"Tssh! Rich?! Where did that came from? and what can we get from pretending like that?" She asked.

"Just your weekly allowance. It depends on the act you two will put."

"How can we assure that you are not joking us?"

"Myungsoo is my son. You know my house, You could sue me if you want. Maybe I will give you extra money if I break my promise. Right Myungsoo?"

"Whatever"

I don't know if she's okay with it because I know she is still angry at me about what happened earlier. I can't apologize to her because she won't listen to me anyway and she never will. Aiish! I shouldn't have done that earlier. I think I'm gonna use this oppurtunity to make her feel that I am sorry.