She's back

So NOT gonna marry you

Myungsoo POV

 

I can't face her right now. I felt ashamed about the 'yes', I answered to my dad about that engagement thing-y. But what can i do? Dad is blackmailing us about doing something that threatens her future as well as my allowance and car, too.. Aiish! Why does life have to be this hard?

"Ok class! Please go to your seats. I'm about to introduce to you a new student. Well, You might know her because she studied here a few years back then. Please come here, Miss" She signaled something to call someone outside.

Then she entered. Pssh! New student? I don't care. I just rested my head on my armchair. I just felt sleepy and bored.

"Anyeong haseyo! Soo-jung Jung imnida. You can call me Krystal if you want. Please to see you again. It's good to be back here. Please take care of me" 

K-krystal? Her? No way? Why is she here? Isn't she happy that she ditch me and went away to go to America. I thought she wouldn't come back. And now she is here. What did she want now? I've already moved on. Why is she here again? To make my life miserable? No not anymore.

I stared blankly at her. Then she just smiled at me. "Nice to see you again, Kim Myungsoo."

I just rolled my eyes on her. I don't want to see her again. I hate her for leaving me just like that. I don't know why I'm  still angry at her for leaving me without any goodbyes. Our relationship didn't have a closure. She's not replying to my text neither my emails either. Why is she here by the way? Isn't showing up at the bar last saturday enough to make me realize after all these years, there is this sort of called attachment that brings me to her. Aiish! Kim Myungsoo. Do you still like her? Maybe. I think.

"Whooo! Kim Myungsoo!" Sungyeol and Sunggyu shouted. 

"Ohh! She's back. She's back she's back oh! She's back!" Woohyun sang playfully. I just rolled my eyes.

"KRYSTAL!! KRYSTAL! MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO!" Hoya and Dongwoo shouted. When will they stop? 

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!" I shouted then I frowned. I just don't get it why is she coming back at this school.

"BITTER!" The class shouted. 

"Aiish!" Then kicked the chair infront of me, then went out of the room. I just don't like the environment there. Particularly, her.

Looks like I have to skip class for the mean time. I just went at the rooftop to have fresh air. To breath. To think. To be alone.

How is ~~ doing right now? Is she okay? Ah, Kim Myungsoo?! Why are you always thinking of her? 

"Stop thinking about her" I shouted. Wow! It feels so good.

"Thinking who?" I suddenly heard a girl's voice. it is ~~ah. How did she know I'm her?

"Why are you here?"

"Here" Then she gave me a lunchbox. Then she looked shyly at the ground.

"What is this for?" I took her lunchbox and smiled at her.

"You haven't been home for days so I guess you want food" She smiled. Why is she suddenly being good to me? Why is she adorable when she smile? 

Then she suddenly walked away.

"~~ah!"

"Why?" She looked back.

"Thanks" Then she went downstairs. She is so cute when she is shy. I can say that whenever I'm with her, I'm happy.

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

Kim Myungsoo still hasn't come back after what happened last sunday. What happened to him? Why did he said yes to his father? Ahhh! And now I'm stuck with the fact that we're going to be engaged soon.  Have he eaten? Is he okay? I don't know that his father is just like that. I have to ask him why did he do that.

"Ah! Mr. Choi!" I raised my hand.

"Yes, Ms. Kang?" He asked while writing some formulas on the board.

"Can I go out for a while ? I just have to give this to someone because a person left his lunchbox, A while ago"

"Yes! But please come back or you might have a record of skipping class" He said.

"Yes sir!" Then I walked at the corridor to find him and bingo there he is. He is heading towards the rooftop. I just followed him. While following him, I heard him shout something.

"STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!" He suddenly shouted.

Who is that 'her' he is talking about? Then I went upstairs to go to him.

"Thinking who?" I blurted. Oops. 

"Why are you here?" He examined me curiously.

"Here" Then I gave his lunchbox. Aissh! Do I have to do this?

"What is this for?" He smiled.

"You haven't been home for days so I guess you want food." I said shyly. What's with the smile? . Why am I doing this? I can't do this anymore. I need to get out of here. I turned back on him.

"~~ah!" He called out.

"Why?" I looked back at him.

"Thanks" 

Thanks?! That was the first time I heard him said 'Thanks'. I didn't know he speaks that kind of language. Saying thank you is actually not his forte. I didn't know why am I  smiling but his thank you enlighten me. 

I went dowstairs to go back to the classroom. Oh shoot! I forgot to ask him why did he said yes to his father. Aissh! I'm to distracted to ask him that question. But if I go back, I would be charge of a warning of skipping class and i don't want to ruin my grades just because of asking him that question. I will ask him later. Why?  That can wait, Right? 

Then I hurried back to the classroom. Still thinking about his smile and komawo.  Stop thinking abut that, ok? Remember, You hate him!

 

 


 

Ohh! Krystal is back. 

Anyway, Hi new subscibers. :))