Answers

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I followed her but she said we have to skip class for awhile anyway it is just 2 classes away before dismissal so I just said yes to her.

"What do you want right now?" I said coldly then I turned back at her.

"You" She took a step closer.

"Me?" I raised my brow.

"Yes. You! I want you back" She ordered then crossed her arms.

"Do you think it will be so easy for me to forget all the things you've done?" I smirked. Now she wants me back? 

 

Then I suddenly felt her hug. "Please be mine again"

"After what you've done? Do you think it will be easier for me to just throw it away and get back to the things like it was before?"

"Please" Then I heard her sob.

"I-I don't know" Then I turned to face her, held her hands  and stared at the ground.

"Why? Are you inlove with someone?" She looked at me then I looked straight into her eyes.

"I-I don't know. It's just" I just don't know.

"Who is she?" 

"Listen. This is not the issue why I don't want to be with you again" Then I looked away

"Then, What is?" She crossed her arms.

"You. I've forgotten eveything about you and now you are back, You are complicating things that I never expected it would be"

"Why?! Do you still love me?! If yes, Then be mine again. Let's start again" She said while wiping her tears.

"It is not that easy. Please don't cry. Maybe it will be better for us to be friends again"

"No! I don't want to! I don't want it to be just like that"

"Why?!" Why did she want to be my girlfriend all of a sudden? She still hasn't said sorry for leaving me just like that and now, She wants me back?

"B-because.."

"What?"

"Because I have no family right now. Jessica Unnie is now on a coma and Umma and Appa died because of a car accident" Then she started crying again.

"What?! What about you?! Have you been involved in the accident?"

"No. I am just at home when that happened. So please. Please pretend that you still care for me and please pretend that you still love me even if you don't." Then she suddenly lost her balance and kneeled infront of me.

I rushed into her then hugged her. "Sorry. I-I don't know why you came back. Sorry for judging you. If you want me to care for you and be here for you, Then, My answer is yes"

Then she hugged me and cried in my shoulders. "Thanks. I knew I could count on you"

"It's okay" Then we stayed for that for hours. I felt pity on her. She's being through all of this now and she needs someone to support her. To bring back her smile for the mean time. I admit it that when I hugged her, I felt nothing anymore. Just a simple hug to  a girl. Maybe I should forget my feelings for ~~. Maybe my feelings for Krystal will come back when we come back to each others arms again. 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

After class, Yoseob promised me that he'll accompany me home but where is he? 

"Yah! Where are you now? I've been waiting for you for 20 minutes. Are still going to accompany me home?" I texted him

What took him so long?! Hmm.. Should I go for a walk around school? I went to the rooftop for some fresh air but instead I saw Myungsoo with a girl. And she is crying on Myungsoo's arms. Poor her. She shouldn't cry because of Myungsoo. If she only knew how rude and arrogant and how erted he is. Then he hugged her. Tssh! I can't even look at them. They're hurting my eyes. They're too cheesy. I went down too look for Yoseob.

"Where is he now?" Then I looked at my watch.

"~~ah!" Someone called me. When I turned around, It was Yoseob, running towards my direction.

"Sorry for being late" Then he smiled.

"What took you so long?!" I pouted

"Sorry. There was just an emergency at the practice room" He muttered.

"Oh! Really?! Are still going to accompany me?"

"Do you want to be a part of the sing and dance class? You know there are many perks for that" He changed the subject.

"I-I don't know"

"Oh please! I'm in a bind right now. I told Beast that I know someone who is good at singing and dancing. And I also said that you are good at being y and cute at the same time." He begged.

"W-What?! You said that?"

Then he nodded. "Please" Then he did his super cute puppy dog eyes infront of me. Ahhh! Yoseob ah! Why are you doing this to me?

I couldn't stand his cuteness anymore so I just said yes to him. Then he held my hands tight and we run to the Performing Arts building of our school.

 

 

"Here she is" Yoseob shouted. I hid behind the door. I can't go inside. I'm a little bit shy you know.

"Where?!" Some guy said.

Then Yoseob realized that I'm not with him, he pushed me inside. Ahh! Why did I said yes to him and now there is no turning back.

"Introduce yourself" Yoseob mouthed

"Huh?! Uh... Anyeong Haseyo! Kang ~~ imnida. Nice to meet you" I smiled shyly then I bowed down.

"Oh! Kyeopta!" Then a guy, who looks like an arab pinched me on the cheek.

 

Then after that, Beast introduced themselves. As well as 4minute and Apink. Wow! There are so many groups here at the Arts department. The only guy who caught my eye is Lee Gikwang. He looks like someone I knew. I knew I met him before. But where? Hmm.. Then I felt someone tapped my back and when I looked back. It is Gikwang.

"Hey" He smiled

"Hey"  I also smiled. Just by the smile of him, I probably knew that he is someone I met before.

"So.. We met again." He drank the bottle of water, he's holding.

"What?" 

He pouted. " You don't remember me? I'm the guy who helped you clean the cafeteria because Kim Myungsoo ditched you

"Oh! Yeah! Now I remember you. So how are you? It's been so long since we haven't seen each other" Yeah! He's the handsome guy whose smile can make your heart melt. Oh my god! And now he is approaching me.

"I'm fine. Been thinking about you, I guess" He smiled then looked at me

My expression --> O.O

I don't know why my heart beats faster right now. Oh my god. And here I am still speechless. Then awkward silence began.

"Uhm.. Are you okay?" He asked me then held my hand. Oh my god. He is so fast. I don't know what to do my hands are so stiff to remove his hands so I just froze there.

"Huh?! Ah.. Yes" I looked away to hide my flushed face.

"So I'll have to see you more often"

"Huh! Oh yes.. I guess" Then I smiled. Oh my god. Why am I feeling this way?

"~~ah!" Yoseob shouted. Why is he ruining our moment?

"Why?"

"I'm going to accompany you home now. You know. I promised to accompany you home." Oh yeah! I forgot about that. I guess I just have to say goodbye to him for now.

"So I guess this is goodbye for now" I smiled at Gikwang

"Don't worry we'll get to see each other more often" Then he waved goodbye. I looked at Yoseob and he is rolling his eyes. What's wrong with him today. Anyway, This day is one of the happiest day in my life. Atlast, I met him again. 

 

 


 

Sorry for the boring chapter..

Uhh.. Oh! Looks like she is falling for Gikwang now. What about Myungsoo? Is there a possibility that he'll like Krystal just like then?