No way

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp7Kxhacm5c


 

Your POV

 

Today is the start of our practice. Why do I get suddenly nervous? ~~ah! Focus. You can do this. Arachi? Then I touched my heart and sighed. 

"Sorry if I put you into all of this mess" Yoseob pouted

"What can I do to make it change? You are in a bind and I want to help you" Then I smiled. Actually, It is not ok. 

"Don't worry. After this, I'll help you find your Umma and Appa so please don't get angry at me. Okay?"

"Really?! Thank you very much Yoseob" Then I smiled and hugged him. 

"Okay. There is a change of plans because of Hyuna's injury and Hyunseung's mother's emergency so we have some understudy for them and that is Lee Gikwang and Kang ~~" The choreographer said then point me.

"Me?" So this is why Yoseob set me up for this. 

"Yeah. You. Didn't he tell you?"

Then I looked at Yoseob and looked at me like he is signaling something. "Yes. He did tell me.", Then I fake a smile.

"Oh.. Okay. By the way, I'm gonna teach you the dance of 'Troublemaker'. Gikwang! Come here" She continued.  Then they started dancing Troublemaker. Oh my god! How can I learn this dance if all he is gotta do is touch me. Oh my god. I need to back-out right now. But what about Yoseob? Aiish! It is now or never.

"Your part is so easy so I knew I could count on you. And besides, Gikwang will take the lead for you so don't have to worry" Then she gave me a reassuring tap on my shoulders. 

 

After that, She taught me the steps and I find it easy to learn but too y for me. 

Then Gikwang held my hand and said, "Don't be nervous. I'm harmless" 

"N-No. It's not that" Then I smiled.

"Shall we start?" Then the music played. We dance like that for hours. I admit it that at first, I am a little too uncomfortable with the touch and stuffs thingy. Good thing Gikwang is there to take the lead. He made me comfortable with the steps because he himself is also careful where would he touch and where not. Oh my god. That made my heart flutter. He is such a gentleman.

 

After practice, Gikwang managed to accompany me home and I couldnt say no, So i said yes to him.

"So,,, Is it true that there are kingkas here at our school?" I asked him.

"I don't know. People are just the ones who are calling us like that." He smiled.

"Uhm.. Is it true that you hate Infinite because of your sister?" Oops. That suddenly came out of my mouth. Then he stopped walking.

"Sorry for asking you that question" I apologized to him.

"No.. It's okay. You are just curious of what had happened." 

"So.. What happened?"

"I really don't hate infinite and all. I just hate Kim Myungsoo because he used my sister and all for fame and then after that, He ditched my sister  for some girl, named Krystal. Since then, Her bubbliness and cheerfullness was replaced with the depressed and unlively Nara, I never knew she would be. She was my only possesion. She is the one who is here for me because our parents died from a plane crash. Sometimes I'm asking myself why in this world, Would she like that guy? The guy that made her realize inevitable pain. Then, After practice, When I got home, I saw her hanging from the ceiling of her room. It was too late to save her. She died because of him and I swear I'm going to make Myungsoo realize that he messed with the wrong girl.

"Gikwang... I'm sorry" Then I stared at the ground. I never knew Myungsoo would do that to a girl. I want to take Myungsoo's side but he seems so wrong in this story. I want to know Myungsoo's side too.

"No. It's okay" He smiled. Then I realized that we are infront my house right now.

"Bye Gikwang. Take care" Then I turned back on him.

"Wait.."

"Yeah?!" Then when I turned to face him, he hugged me tight. 

My facial expression --- O.O

"Ohh. Gikwang oppa" I don't know what to do. My body is so stiff when he hugged me.

"Please. Be here for me. Because I want to be with you forever" Then he hugged me tighter

Oh my god! Is this for real. I don't know what to answer him. My mind was blank that time. Then the next thing I know is he, leaning on me. Oh my gosh!!!! He's going to kiss me. Should I go for it?! No. I won't kiss him. It's too early for us to kiss right. Then when his lips are closer to my lips...

"ANSWER ME! ANSWER ME!" Aiish. Who could it be? Maybe it is the sign I should not kiss him for now. And when I saw the caller ID. It is from Kim Myungsoo. Thanks a lot Myungsoo (with sarcasm)

 

(Start playing the song)

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

 

The school's festival is coming up and Infinite is practicing hard for the show. I also barely get to see ~~. I kinda miss her. How is she doing right now? I heard she is going to perform with Beast. Tssh! She didn't know what she is doing. Hmm... Anyway, Where is she?! It is past 12 and she is still not here yet. 

"Aiish! Where is she now? Should I wait for her?" Then I looked again in my watch and it is now 12:30

Then I heard footsteps outside. I hope that is her. Then I looked at the window and yeah! There she is. But why is she with Lee Gikwang? And the next thing I saw is Gikwang hugging her and she looked shocked. That guy is testing me. Is he? Should I go outside?

"No no no. I can't go outside. If  I go outside, She will notice that I'm angry" So I just wait there for her to come in. But the next thing I saw is he leaning on her and she looks she's game on it. Ok! I have to do a plan. I have to stop this before they kiss. And then I saw my cellphone at the table. The only thing that came into my mind is to call her to interrupt them.

"Answer me.." I said while waiting for her to pick. Then when Gikwang's lips is closer to her lips. She picked up the phone at her pocket.

"Good girl" I whispered.

 

"Hello"

"Anyeong" I giggled. Phew. That was a close one. No ones gonna kiss her but me. 

"Yah! Myungsoo. What do you want?!" She whispered. Her voice seems angry about what happened.

"Nothing. I just what to eat right now. You know, I'm so hungry"

"You want to die?! I don't care"

"Seriously, Come in. Right now" Then I tried to sound nervous.

"Why? What happened in there?"

"Uhm.. The stove I think it-" Then I saw her bid goodbye to Gikwang. Nice job! Kim Myungsoo. 

 

"Yah! What did you do to our stove?" She shouted.

"Nothing"

Then  she went to the kitchen to take a look, "Then if you didn't do anything-"

She looked at me and I smiled at her. 

"YAH!!!" 

"Why?"

"I thought it is broken?" Then she looks angry right now. Sorry! I just have to do that.

"Oh! Yeah? I thought it is broken. Sorry" Then I smiled at her.

"Sorry?! Tssh. You ruined my-" Then she suddenly stopped talking.

"Your what? Kiss?! Haha! Well, Too bad for you" I turned back on her to go upstairs. Then I felt something hit my head. And when I look at it, It is a pillow.

"What do you want?" 

"I HATE YOU" Then she bumped me and rushed into her room.

Sorry! I have to do that because I don't want to see you kiss any other guy. It just hurts to see you with him like that. Maybe, Someday you'll understand. Why did I did that to you.

"Goodnight ~~ah" I whispered to my self.

 

 

 


 

Ooh... Poor Myungsoo. When will you ever see him as a man not an enemy? If you only knew that he cares alot for you.

 

Anyway, Have you seen the trailer of 'Shut up! Flower boyband'? Oh my god. It is time for L to have a korean drama where his part would not be cut. Goodluck L oppa. Fighting. :))