Confusions

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Your POV

 

I can't take it anymore so I pushed him then slapped him. Arrgh! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS! Damn that ert.

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted

"Why?! I was just playing besides I thought you would not get angry." He cockingly smiled.

"Playing? Don't you know how foolish you are?" I seethed

"It was just a joke!!" He protested

"What? A joke?! Do you know how I feel? I felt embarassed because a guy just kissed me and stole my first kiss. When I didn't really love him. You know? I hate you! I really really hate you" I threw the pillow unto him.

"W-wait.. So I'm your first kiss? Hahaha! I knew it. I thought you are not that conservative but knowing that I'm your first kiss? Wow!" Then he laughed.

"You're impossible" Then I pushed him. I went out of the house to find air to breath. I just can't stand him. Then, Suddenly I felt tears coming down from my eyes. Arrgh! Why are they falling right now? 

"Now, Where will I go?" I mumbled. I hate it when no one is here beside me. Whom should I call? Jini? Oh no, If I tell this to her she will just tease me and then it will just worsen her relationship with her brother and Eventhough I hate him, That's too much. Right? 

"Should I call Yoseob?" I ask myself. Yes! I will call Yang Aegi-yo. Arrgh! Why am I crying? I shouldn't cry because of him. Right?

I dialed his number and after 2 rings, He answered right away. Wow! He sure is fast. I exaecised my voice. Ok it doesn't look like I was crying.

"Hello" He answered.

"Seob-ah!" I tried to speak in a cheerful voice

"Oh! ~~! Why did you call?"

"Why?! You don't like me calling you" I pouted

"No! I'm just asking" He denied.

"I just want someone to talk to. Are you available?" I crossed my fingers. *Please say yes*

"But I'm practicing for the coming festival" He lowered his voice

"Oh! So that's a no right? I'm sorry for interrupting you. Bye"

"W-wait! I didn't say no. I just said I'm practicing for the festival. Where are you right now?"

"I thought you were busy. It's okay for me if you don't go."

"No! We're just having a break right now so I can go there right now. Where are you right now?"

I look around, "Uhm... I'm at the playground right now". Then I sat on the seesaw.

"Ok! I'll be there. Wait for me! Ok?! Don't go anywhere" Then he hung up. I smiled. That's why I love him. He is always there for me. The girl he will love will be very lucky because she met a guy like Yang Yoseob.

 

 

 

Myungsoo POV

 

I don't know why I kissed her. But the truth sink in that she was hurt when she slapped me and pushed me away to get out of our house.

"Aiish! Why did I did that to her?" I scratched my head and lay down.

She is so different. I felt sorry for hurting her, I didn't know she will get angry if I kiss her. Oh anyway! I'm just used to it that she is always angry at me. But why do I feel guilty about what happened a while ago?

I just stared blankly at the ceiling. Oh! ~~ah! Why am I feeling this way? And why did I have the urge to kiss you?! I know its something beyond a joke or a prank. Am I starting to like you?

"Ah~ I'm so dumb for doing that to her!" Then I throw a pillow at the door.

No! I can't like her. I don't like her. I won't like her. Its just a joke. I'm used to kissing girls I don't even like. And she is just like them. I should always remeber that.

 

Then I close my eyes and tried to sleep. All I did is turn around and think about what happened earlier. It's not about the kiss. Ok? Its just I'm guilty for what I've done to her. 

Is it?

"Argh! I give up! I will find her and say sorry to her" Then I left.

 

 

 

Yoseob POV

 

"Kkeut naji anheun neowa naui iyagi sogeseo oneuldo in Fiction" 

 

Phew! At last, It is breaktime. I'm so hungry. 

"Answer me! Answer me! Yah! Answer me!!"  My phone rang

I look at it and saw ~~'s name. What should I do? Yah! Yang Yoseob. Calm down.

"Yobeoseyo?!" 

"Aegi-yo!" 

"Why did you call me?" Oops.. That suddenly came from my mouth. Yah! Yang Yoseob behave well when you're talking to her ok? 

So the conversation goes on. She wants me to be with her today. I'm just so happy I'm the who will be with her today not Jini. I want to have sometime with ~~ah. Just the two of us.

"Ok! I will be there! Wait for me, Ok?! Bye"

I need to ditch practice to be with her today. I get my things then went straight to the door.

"Hyung! Where are you going?!" Dongwoon asked

"Uhm.. Just going out for some air" I can't tell him I'm going to ditch rehearsals for her.

"But rehearsal will start in 5 minutes" 

"Uh! i just want to go outside... I'm a--"

"You are going to meet a girl aren't you?" Dongwoon teased

"Shh!"

"So who is the girl?" He raised his brows with a smile.

"You'll know her soon. But please don't tell them"

"Ok Hyung!" He shrugged. Then I left. Oh! I wish she hasn't left yet.