A bond with Mom

So NOT gonna marry you

Yoseob's POV

 

“I-I think I know where to find your mom”I stuttered while talking to her at the phone. I keep making glancing on her mom, who is lying on a hospital bed.

 

Her voice started to shake, "W-What? Yah! Yoseob-ah! If you are planning to-". "I'm serious please come here now! I think she needs you!" I shouted.

 

"Yoseob-ah! P-Please don't tell her I'm in a hospital right now. Please" Her mom suddenly hushed. I softened. What am I going to do? Should I tell her, Her mom is sick or Should I go with what her mom is saying?

 

 

 ---- FLASHBACK ----

 

"Seob-ah! Please come with your cousin to the market. She needs someone to help her carry the things she will buy there. Okay?"My mom woke me up just for this? Why am I even here in my cousin's house? I accompany her to the market and Unnie said that I can go wherever I want to go there and she'll just text me whenever she'll need me. 

 

I am strolling around the market when a lady is slowly swaying while she's walking. I examined her actions, until she fainted. Then I came rushing on her, "Mrs. Kang! Please wake up. Are you okay?". But she didn't respond so I came rushing to the hospital.

 

She was sleeping when the doctor told me that she is currently suffering from Stage four Leukemia, Which means her life is in danger and she could die in any day.

 

 

 ---- END OF FLASHBACK ----

 

"But.. She needs to know. What will I tell her?" I asked her. She smiled, "Tell her I'm safe at home. Please". "B-But you're in danger if you discharge yourself here" I reasoned. "No. Please. Just tell her I'm home" She gave me a reassuring smile.

 

"Yah! Yang Yoseob! Why are you not answering me? Where are you right now?" She shouted from the other line. I looked at her mom, "Uh... I'm here near Seoul Public Market" I said softly while looking at her mom. "Ok bye.I'm going now". Then she hung up.

 

"What are we going to do now, Omoni" I asked her. Then she stood up and remove the dextrose attached on her hand. "Ahh- Omoni!" I shouted. "I'll be fine. I can do this" She smiled. "No! You are too weak" I held her hand but she insisted on going out so I accompanied her to her house until ~~ came. 

 

Your POV

 

"UMMA!" I shouted once I saw mom. Yoseob's not lying. It was really mom. I can't hold back my tears. I missed her so much and I don't want her to leave me anymore. I hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek. "Umma! I missed you very much. Why'd you leave me?" I sobbed.

 

She wiped my tears, "Don't cry baby. You want to stroll on the park. I missed being with you but I think you never missed me at all because of Myungsoo" She pouted. "Umma!" I said in an annoyed/shy tone. "Do you want to have a bond with me? It's been ages since I haven't seen you?" She smiled. I nodded then looked at Yoseob and mouthed 'Thank you'. He just rubbed the back of his head like something is bothering him but I just ignored him.

 

We just strolled at the nearby park and enjoy our every moment together. I want to cherish this moment with my mom. Except for the fact that Yoseob is following us, It's okay that he's here cause he's not bothering us anyway. The more I look at him, The more apologetic I feel because I broke his heart weeks ago. 

 

We stop by a swing and we sat there. Yoseob said he'll go stroll on the park once more so that he can't interrupt me and mom with our 'business'. I just nod at him and smiled. "He is really my bestfriend" I thought. "Baby! Tell me. How are the things between you and Myungsoo?" Umma looked at me. 

 

I looked down, feeling shy. "We're okay now. We don't fight like what we did then". Mom held my chin, "Hey, That's not the answer I'm waiting for" Then she pouted. "Then what is?" I furrowed my brows. "Like, Am I going to be a grandma? When is the wedding? I want it as soon as possible. Though I have some dreams for you, I want you to get married to him first before you do it". "UMMA!" I whined. THen she laughed, " I am just joking. Anyway, Do you think he's the one? Are you sure that you're going to marry him? Because if you are not, Then I am willing to break the contract between you and him. All I want for my daughter is to be happy in whatever decision she makes".

 

I softened, "No! There's no need for that. I-I think I can only see my future with Myungsoo and not with somebody else". "Well that's good! All I want for you is to be happy and have a fixed future with him" She gave me a reassuring smile. "Thanks Mom. Anyway, Why'd you suddenly leave me?

 

She was about to speak when my phone rang. Okay, Who is this now? "Yobeoseyo?" I answered. "Hey.. Uhm.. Uh.. ~~ah? Can you come here now?" He said. "Wait.. What? Who is this Myungsoo? Why did you call me?" I asked him. "Uh... I think the stove has broke and yet I can smell some smoke here. So can you come here as soon as possible?" He said. "What? Again. That excuse again. Yah Kim Myungsoo! Don't ever lie to me aga-" "No! It's the truth!" He interrupted me.

 

"Aiish. Okay bye" I hung up. "Mom! I think me and Yoseob need to go home. There's some urgent business I have to deal now" I hugged mom. "Can't you just drop by on my house now? I miss cooking for my baby. I think Myungsoo can wait when he realized you've found me" She smiled. I just couldn't say no to her right? She's my mom. I think Myungsoo and the stove can wait.

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"Yah! Myungsoo! Have you called her? Everything's ready here" Woohyun shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah! It's kinda okay here! Hoya, Have you put the balloons on the right places?" Dongwoo shouted from upstairs. "Yeah! Even the rose petals are everywhere. Everything's perfect in here. Right Sungjong?" Hoya asked Sungjong. "Yah! Myungsoo we've done everything. Have you called her?" Sunggyu repeated..

 

"Yeah! She'll be here any minute. Anyway, Where's Sungyeol? I didn't see him doing anything earlier?" I asked. "That's because he was never here. He's meeting a girl somewhere so he didn't help us in here." Woohyun placed his arms on Myungsoo's shoulder. "Myungsoo ah! Guess we're going now it's getting kinda late. She'll be in a minute anyway. Good luck on your date with her" Sunggyu uttered. I bid them goodbye and they left. Can't wait to see her face fell when she saw I've prepared so much for this.

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry for the late update.. AGAIN :D

I have to tell you that this fic is bound to end in just a few chapters so please stick to this till the end ok? Love you all!

For those who voted for my poll last time, Here's the Woohyun Fic now. 

우린 용원히 (My Forever)

Don't forget to give your feedbacks upon this chapter. Kamsanghamnida!