Here with you

So NOT gonna marry you

 

Note:

Before reading this chapter. Load this first then I'll tell you when will it be played. ok? Thank you :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMs_AElM_bk

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I am reading my books but my concentration flies at ~~. Their kiss to be exact. Well I've been staring at the same page eversince I got home. I'm not in the mood to study right now. I think it just hurts so much seeing the both of them like that.

I dropped my book at the couch  because I can't take it anymore. "Ahh! I should stop thinking about her. But how?"

"Myungsoo-ah!" I looked around. I realized it is ~~'s voice. I'm the only one here so why am I hearing her voice. "No no no no. Stop doing this to yourself or else you'll just get hurt" I muttered

I slapped my self, "No! Stop thinking about her" I shooked my head then I the TV. And you know what's the best part about the dramas, It is that I am seeing her face through the actresses' face on TV. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo. I told you to forget about her and see her as a friend not someone you love" I reclined my arms at the pillow then I buried my face on my palm.

"Myungsoo-ah!" Still, Hearing her voice. I bumped the pillow on my head to make myself stop thinking about her. And then after a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door so I rushed to the door.

 

(Play the music now)

 

When I opened the door, ~~ knelt down. She's soak in wet and she looks unconscious. I carried her to the sofa. I touched her forehead and neck and she is hot. I think she has a fever and she also smells like she drank a soju. What happened to her? I looked at her once again and she is trembling and shaky.

"~~ ah! ~~ ah! Can you hear me?" I shouted. I gave her some clothes so that she'll feel a little comfotable. "Change to this clothes first so that you'll feel much better. Okay?" I said to her. I think she can hear me so I just placed her clothes at the table then I rushed to the kitchen to make my infamous seaweed soup. After I cooked her  soup, I sat beside her then I fed her. She's not accepting the food so I nagged at her. "Yah! eat it! Do you want to help me passed the midterms?" Still, There was no response. " Yah! Eat it or else I'll kiss you." 

"Oh. Yeah." She said then she opened . Then she ate my food forcefully. "Kim Myungsoo" She let down a tear in her eye.

"Why?" I look at here then I wiped her tear. "Why are you crying? Did something happened to you? Did Gikwang hurt you?" I gave her a glass of water.

"Is that all I'm worth?" She wrinkled her nose. "Do I look like a tool for revenge for other person to be angry but it just happens that I'm being used for nothing because you don't care about me. I'm suffering because of you Kim Myungsoo!" She whined. Then she poked me at my shoulders.

"Yah! You're drunk and sick right now just rest" I held her hand then I put the fringe on her face at the side of her ear.

"No! I won't stop. Gikwang used me as a revenge to you. I don't know why he chose me as a tool but he is dumb because you.." She punched me. "Don't care about me" She started to cry. "I'm being through a lot of this because of you! The engagement and now even my personal life"

"I'm sorry if I'm giving you too much problems. I never thought you were being through alot of this because of me. All I wanted to do is to protect you. I'm really really sorry" 

 

Then she forced a laugh. "You are always bringing me trouble. What did I do to deserve this?" Then she smiled at me. I rushed to the sink to wash my face. What she said was true. But it is too far to give her up right now, I knew she's been drunk but what she've said are all facts. All I have to do is to protect her from being hurt again 

I rushed to the living room and she's asleep now. I carried her upstairs and I lay her on her bed. She is the prettiest whenever she sleep and the cutest whenever she nags at me. The reason why I fell inlove with her is because she has no pretentions. She never act like someone she's not except our fake-relationship whenever we were infront of appa's friends. If only I can tell her how much I love her. I'm just afraid that she'll just avoid me and think that I'm taking advantage of this whole silly thing she's being through right now.

I wrapped  the duvet on her and wiped her forehead with cold compress. I checked her temperature. Her temperature is 40.5 c. It cool down from the 38.2 c she have, a while ago. I wish she'll get better by tomorrow. Then I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight ~~. You'll forget him in time. Sweet dreams and.." I stopped for a minute then I looked once again at her sleeping, "I.. I love you" I smiled at the thought that I indirectly confessed my feelings towards her. I sat at the chair near her bed and then I lay my head on the study table next to her. I want to stay next to her  until she wakes up.

 

 

 

Your POV 

 

Aaah! My head hurts. I can't even move because my body hurts. The only thing I remembered last night is that I tried drinking a whole lot bottle of soju and just walking to our house. I opened my eyes then I looked at my alarm clock and it is almost 11:30 in the morning. Kyaa! I haven't even cooked our breakfast yet. Then I saw Myungsoo sleeping. 

'After all, He's been cute when he's sleeping. I just realized it today. Hmm.. He's cute when he's not cocky and proud about his so called handsomeness' I thought. Wait! What am I thinking he is never been cute to me. EVER.

I reached for his face then I point on his nose and forehead. He woke up and then he looked at me. "Are you ok now?" He asked.

"What are you doing here? Why does my body hurts?" I looked at him in confusion.

"You are sick and you even drunk soju when you are in a bad condition!" He answered. I just stared at him blankly. Then he shot me a you-really-don't-know shot "You still don't remember what you said and did to me?"

 

"No"

 

He stood up then went outside. "You're impossible". Then he shut the door.

"What did I do?" I muttered. Then I did some brain storming about what happened last night. What did I tell him? Did I do something wrong to him? Wait. Did I vomit infront of him? Oh my god.

 

I sat on my bed and realized that I'm not wearing the same shirt I wore last night. "Omo! Did he changed my shirt or something". I stared at my shirt for some minutes and I can't remember I removed it last night. "Oh my god! Did he saw this. AGAIN!!" I cupped my mouth. "! Did he do something to me?" I hugged my body then I felt the chill that maybe he did. Half of me tells that I was safe with him all night. Half tells me that maybe my instinct was  right.

I went outside to see if he's around. I saw that he prepared breakfast for me. Well, That was the seaweed soup I think he made for me last night because the soup is too cold. I heated it up and ate it. Where is he now? I swear I'm going to punch him when he come back. 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

"So this is Gikwang's Apartment huh?" I mumbled. I went to his house to clarify some things about the revenge, ~~ is saying last night. Is this something about the whole Lee Nara incident? I pressed the doorbell and he went out.

"Oh! My very good rival, Kim Myungsoo!. What brings you here?" He asked me as he held the door.

"Can I talk to you?" I looked at him seriously. "Please. I need to clarify some things."

"What? Is this about ~~? Man! I'm right. You're totally close with ~~." He smirked. "No! You're inlove with her? Am I right?" He raised his brow then he continued pacing steps until he opened the gate.

"What?" I said. How'd he know all about this? I just tried my best being cool. "What are you saying?" I just chuckled.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo. Stop pretending and just tell me that you like her.  You're being too obvious anyway. I knew it from the start, eversince she transferred at Maraejong. I even know you were living in the same house. Well, too bad she never liked you" He echoed.

 

"Wait. what? How'd you know about that? Did she tell you about it?" 

 

"Don't worry. She didn't tell me. I just knew it" He said.

"Is that why you make her fell inlove with you and hurt her after she fall into you deeply? Huh? Am I right?" I furrowed my brow and I clenched my fist.

"Well a little bit like that, Too bad she didn't fell for me deeply because Hyosung revealed our status to her so much early than the date I expected it to be." He smirked then he crossed his arms. 

"So I was right.. You were using her!" I shouted. "If you were angry at me about the things back then, Then just get back on me and don't use her. She's hurt knowing that you have a girlfriend. Please. Don't lay a hand on her" I begged on my knees infront of him 

 

"Well.. Let's see about that" He kicked me  at the ribs. Then at the back. I suddenly felt blood coming from my mouth. I wiped it and then I stand up. "Is there anything you want to do to me now? Yah! Just release all your angers at me and let's get this over with" I said.

He punched me at my right cheek and then my stomach, "Don't worry this is just the beginning" He said. Then he punched my again on the part near my lips. I stood up once again then smiled at him. "Don't stop. Is this all that you've got?" I looked at him but my vision became a little blurry. I wiped the blood running through my face. "Yah! Do it now!"

"Don't worry this'll all get better for you" He said carrying a bat on his shoulder. He whipped me on the side of my ribs and then my back. "You'll feel the pain so just wait a minute". I once again knelt down in pain. My knees hurt so I can't even get up now. All I can see is light and its all a blur. Then I suddenly felt nothing at all...