School Festival II

So NOT gonna marry you

Your POV

 

Phew! That was a tough one. I never thought I could pull that off. Good thing no one sabotage my performance because if someone had sabotaged it, I would have to kill him/her.

"Nice job! Told you, You can do it" Gikwang high-fived me.

"I know. Thanks" I smiled shyly at him.

"Don't thank me! You just showed them who you truly are. And that's what makes the most of it." He pinched my cheeks. I blushed a little then looked away.

"~~ AH!! YOU'RE SO GREAT UP THERE" Yoseob shouted then hugged me.

"I know right! Ahh! It just feels so good, its like I'm coming out of my shell." I hugged him back.

"I knew you were the perfect one to replace Hyuna. You are so much better than her" Yoseob gave a  thumbs up sign then smiled cutely

"Really? Oh.. Anyway, Thank you for getting me into this."

"Yah! Him only? What about the iest partener in the world?" Gikwang pouted. Kyaa! He's too cute.

"Thanks partner and Aegi-yo" I giggled.

"Okay! Beast! Be ready for doing an encore performance then after that is Infinite. So be ready everyone" The MC announced. Poor them, They must be so busy doing their best just for this festival.

"We should go" Gikwang oppa waved goodbye. Then pulled Yoseob with him

"Yeah! Bye ~~ah! See you later" Yoseob bid goodbye. I guess I just have to watch the remaining performances myself.

Then, I suddenly felt someone put his hand across my shoulder, "Hey there pretty chick!". Then he smiled at me. Tssh! What a flirt.

"Excuse me to interrupt but who are you?" Then I glared at him and immediately take his hand away from my shoulder. But I swear I saw him before, I just don't know when.

"Relax, Pretty lady! I just want to talk to you" He smiled cockily at me.

"Oh really? Well I don't talk to strangers so don't waste your precious time on me" Then I turned back on him. Who is he anyway?

"Don't be like that. Let me introduce myself. I'm Sungyeol" He smiled then offered his hands. I just stared at it.

"I'm-" I said but was interrupted.

"~~ ah!" Myungsoo shouted. "There you are! I've been  looking for you everywhere" 

"Why?"Saved finally.  But what did he want now?

"Dad. He.. wants to talk to you" He said as he inhaled to every word he's saying. Then wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead.

 

"Hello?"

"~~ ah! I'll be there in five minutes so do as I told you. Okay?" 

"Right now?!" I noticed that they are shouting about something at the back. 

"Yeah!" 

"Are we going to get the money right after our show?"

"It depends. Just make it look realistic and I swear, you will get the right amount after your show"

"Is that all?" Aiish! What am I going to do? We'll gonna starve for a week so I have to pretend as his.. Girlfriend.

"Yeah! Goodluck" Then he hung up

"Myungsoo! How can we do a plan in 5 minutes?"

"W-wait! W-hat plan?! You two are okay with each other now?" Sungyeol asked us. But we're too busy to mind him.

"Trust me. We could pull this off. Just be game to what I'm going to do." Then he smiled at me.

"WAIT.. WHAT?!" I exclaimed. Trust him? That's the worst idea ever.

"OK! NEXT IS INFINITE" The MC announced.

And then he is gone before I could protest about his plan. What am I going to do? Am I going to do what he's going to say? 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

It is time for us to show our performance. I saw Dad and his golf friends all the way from the back. Aiish! Whatever. I'll just gotta go with the flow.

"I dedicated this song to my soon-to-be fiancee. Whoever you are, Saranghae" I made a heart and then the crowd went crazy. I looked at ~~. She looks surprised. Then I looked at Dad, He's smiling at me. Nice one Myungsoo.

And then 'Be mine' and 'Paradise' started playing. I just enjoyed the music while thinking how are we going to look like a realistic couple infront of my father's parents. Aissh! Why am I living a complicated life?