Still

So NOT gonna marry you

"~~~ ah!". Someone whispered in your ear. You were too asleep to mind that person. 

"Yah! ~~ ah! Wake up". You realize that the voice was not your mom's voice but some girl's voice. 

When you opened your eyes, You saw a blury image of a girl's face. She looks like someone you know but you're not sure.

"Oh! ~~ ah! How are you?! Do you remember me?! Yah! Answer me. I'm Kim Jini," the girl said.

"Whoa" You said. You sit on your bed and the two of you hugged each other.

The two of you went downstairs and saw your umma cooking breakfast.

"So Jini woke you huh?! I prepared breakfast for the both of you. Enjoy the food" Your Umma said.

"Thank you Mrs. Kang!" She immediately ate your mom's soup and your umma left.

 

---------------------

 

After the two of you ate, Jini gave you a bag full of clothes.

"Here" Jini gave the bag.

"For what?". You asked her.

"I'm going to tour you here in Seoul. I'm gonna show you where to eat and where to shop because today, I'm going to be your tour guide. Ok?" Jini Immediately answered.

 

After you changed your clothes, The two of you went to Myeongdong.

"~~ ah! How's your life in Australia? Doesn't it bore you not seeing us there. I mean, Its hard to live there without any friends. Do you miss me and Seobie? Jini asked.

"Its hard at first but I got used to it. I just missed you guys because you two are the only ones whom I can talk too. I definitely missed the two of you. Anyway, How's your life here in Korea? Wasn't it hard living with Kim Myungsoo?" You .

"Very hard. Imagine life living with a very arrogant brother. He never changes. I wish someone could change him into a better person because I really want him to change." Jini pouted. "Poor you! I think he will never change." You .

Jini smiled and point something, "Oh look up there!" Jini pointed. "Where?!" You look up there and you realize there was nothing up there. You felted something pointing in your cheek and it was Yoseob.

"Aegi-yo! I missed you." You hugged him. He smiled sweetly and said, "I missed you very very much! Good thing you're here now. I thought I wouldn't see you again". He showed his aegyos because he knew you missed it.

"Ehem! Looks like you miss Seobie more. I'm getting jealous right now" Jini interrupted. "Oh! I totally missed the both of you. I wish I was always here with you guys." You said cutely

"Let's go to my house! Umma made dinner for us! Wanna come?!" You said excitedly.

"FOOD!!!" Yoseob and Jini exclaimed. The 3 of you immediately go to your house.

 

 

 

----------------------

 

"Appa! Why did you call me?" Myungsoo said as he close the door. 

"I've got something important to tell you. There is something I am requesting you to do" Mr. Kim said.

"If this is about that girl whom you  want me to live with, I'm not going live with her" Myungsoo said turning back to his father.

"Myungsoo ah! Please do it for me and your appa! She is a very nice, beautiful and talented girl. You will learn to like her" Mrs. Kim stopped Myungsoo.

"But I don't want to live with someone I don't know" Myungsoo answered. *Umma! Don't be like this. Don't follow appa's words*

"If you don't want then get out of this house. I will cut your allowance and you will not get the car I promised you." Mr. Kim strongly said.

"Oh! No no no no! You can't cut my allowance. You promised me the car. Why do you want to kick me out of the house? Do you really have to do this? I'm your son. Remember? Umma! Help me." Myungsoo shouted.

"You leave us with no choice. You have to do these things for your good." Mrs. Kim said softly.

"WHAT?!! But-" Myungsoo said. 

"So are you going to live with her?" Mr. Kim Interrupted.

"Yes Dad" Myungsoo said. "Good! Sign the papers at the table. Get ready to pack because next week, You are going to live with her" Mr. Kim said

"Next week? But next week is the start of classes" Myungsoo complained.

"Exactly! You better start packing now. I promise you, You'll like her" Mr. Kim said.

Myungsoo left the room pissed. *What did that girl do to make my parents live me with her? I swear I'm going to make her life like hell* He walked to his room carrying the papers his father gave him to sign.