Market Adventure

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s all for today girls!” said Ji Hoon to the members.

 

All of them except Eunji went upstairs to get ready to go out for lunch. She asked Ji Hoon to stay back for a while as she had questions for him.

 

Eunji: Oppa, I don’t really understand how the fish hook move works. Can you explain further for me?

Ji Hoon: Sure. The fish hook action is used to stop your opponent immediately. This move makes them feel so much pain they won’t bother chasing you anymore. Just take both your thumbs put it in your opponent’s mouth and pull their cheeks to the left and to the right. Careful to be quick because they might bite your thumbs if you hesitate.

Eunji: Does this move really work oppa?

Ji Hoon: Just try pulling your cheeks apart by using your own thumbs inside your mouth. Just pulling it a little it already hurts. If you do it on someone and without restraint, you will manage to tear the lining which will make it hurt so much more.

 

Eunji tries the move and says “Owww.”

 

Eunji: Wow. I had no idea it would be so effective. Oppa, any tips if I am fighting a person which is much bigger than myself?

Ji Hoon: First of all, you should know that bigger, means they move slower. Unless the person practices on their speed a lot, they are usually slower than most. With that, if you observe their moves carefully it will not be too hard to anticipate their attacks. Aside from that, you can also try tripping them as the larger they are the easier they fall. Making them fall will also hurt them more than a small person.

Eunji: Wow oppa! You know so much!

Ji Hoon: Yup. Also remember to use your dominant leg when tripping them. Let me demonstrate.

He shows Eunji the places to hold the enemy and how to use the leverage of their body strength against their own making them fall.

 

Eunji: Thanks oppa!!

 

Eunji goes upstairs to get ready when Chorong was the first to come out of the house. Chorong walks over and hands a bottle of water to Ji Hoon.

 

Ji Hoon: “Thanks Chorong.” he says as he opens the bottle of water to drink

Chorong: “No pat on the head for me?” she says shyly.

 

Ji Hoon laughs and gives her a gentle pat on the head just as he always does.

 

I wish I can stay with oppa like this forever. I wonder if he feels the same way about me, or does he only treat me like one of the others. I will never be able to find out unless I ask him.

 

Chorong: Er, oppa? Do you like anyone?

Ji Hoon: Yes. There is someone I really like.

Chorong: “Who is it?” Chorong asks hoping that he will say that its her.

 

Ji Hoon takes a few moments before he says it.

“You…”

 

At that moment Chorong could not believe what she heard.

Her face turned red like a strawberry and she couldn’t stop herself from smiling

 

He said my name! He said my name! she kept thinking to herself

 

“and… the rest of the members as well” Ji Hoon completes his sentence.

 

At that moment, Chorong felt like he just destroyed all her hope and joy which managed to build up at that moment.
 

Chorong: “OPPA!!” Chorong shouted at him while chasing him as he ran away from her around the field.

Ji Hoon: What did I do, what did I do??

 

She finally catches up to him and she keeps hitting him playfully.

The two laughs at each other and Ji Hoon eventually goes upstairs to get ready as well.

 

After everyone came down they went for lunch at a western shop that was suggested by Ji Hoon. The food there tasted great and all the girls really liked it.

The girls enjoyed their lunch and as they came out of the restaurant, Eunji asks Ji Hoon for a favor.

 

Eunji: Can you accompany me to the market? She clasps both of her hands together as her way of saying please.

Ji Hoon: Sure? Why not?

Eunji: “Without the other members.” she said smiling

Ji Hoon: Why not?

 

Bomi: Yeah! Why not, Eunji??!!

 

Bomi heard the conversation they were having. Eunji tries to calm them down and explain why

 

Eunji: It’s just, the three of you already had an adventure with Ji Hoon oppa and I really want one too!!

Naeun: Unnie! You call being almost killed in a warehouse an adventure??

Eunji: Not only that but I want to find out more about oppa too!! I promise to share to all of you if he tells me any secrets!!

Ji Hoon: “Er, so why would I tell you anything if you are just going to tell it to them?” he says it while rubbing his head.

Eunji: Just shut up oppa!!

 

In the end, the members agree after Eunji agreed to cook them a delicious dinner bought from the market.

 

Ji Hoon briefed them about what they should do if they come into an emergency.

 

Ji Hoon: The most important is to blow the whistle. I will come running immediately. Alright?

 

Yes sir!!

The girls reply kiddingly

 

“Let’s go!!” Eunji drags Ji Hoon oppa in the direction towards the market.

While they were walking, Eunji decided to start up a conversation with Ji Hoon.

 

Eunji: So, Ji Hoon, you never told us about your past before.

Ji Hoon: It depends on what you want to know. Ask.

Eunji: How many siblings do you have?

Ji Hoon: 3. All of them girls. I am the only male in the family aside from my father.

Eunji: Wow! You must have been surrounded by girls since young. What were you doing before you came over to become our body guards?

 

Ji Hoon then starts to keep quiet. It was obvious that he didn’t want to answer the question.

 

Oh no! What did I do, what did I do!! What a pabo you are Eunji! Let’s try to, ah! The market is in front! That will be a good way to distract him!!

 

“Here it is oppa!!!” Eunji says to Ji Hoon as she pulls him towards the market.

 

The both of them explored the market as if it was an adventure. They would look at the vegetable shops talking about which member liked which vegetables and who doesn’t, Eunji told Ji Hoon about Naeun’s first time going to the market to buy meat to cook for Taemin on WGM.

The two of them just talked as time passed, and the market was such a busy place that when Ji Hoon was distracted by the sound of a nearby electronic store, Eunji was no longer in front of him.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter