Revelations

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jal Mug Get Sum Ni Da!!

Everyone looked hungrily at the food after walking around the flea market all morning. Chorong and Bomi were busy talking about the merchandise that they got which consisted of mostly accessories and one or two bags which they happened to like. The other three on the other hand were talking about the gifts that Min Jun had won that morning for them.

 

Eunji: Wow! Min Jun! You were really good at playing all the games at the stands this morning.

Min Jun: Yeah. I used to play that a lot in my teenage years.

Eunji: Eh?! Why did you play so much in your younger days?

 

Min Jun kept quiet for a while as Naeun and Eunji were expecting an answer.

 

Min Jun: I sort of dated many girls when I was younger.

Eunji: How many?!

Min Jun: I lost count after a while…

 

When Min Jun said that, Naeun felt jealous and didn’t look at him for a while. Min Jun didn’t dare to look at her as he felt ashamed that the truth had to come out this way, in front of Eunji as well.

 

Eunji: Aigoo, look at the both of you! What is in the past, is in the past! What’s done is done. No point getting ashamed or angry over what had happened. If you love her take care of her properly Min Jun! Or I will never forgive you!!!

 

Min Jun and Naeun were both surprised at what good advice Eunji gave. Min Jun looked at Naeun and said,

 

Min Jun: She’s right. I can’t change the past. But the only thing I can do now is change the future. I hope my future has you in it.

 

Naeun couldn’t help but smile after hearing that. They were lucky that the other three were busy talking amongst themselves or they would have heard that cheezy line. Eunji gave Min Jun a pat on the back.

 

Eunji: Good job Min Jun. You seemed to be able to cover up your mistakes well.

 

She laughed as Min Jun tried to insist that he was really serious being ridiculed by Eunji in the end.

 

Naeun: O-oppa! I heard what you said earlier. Make sure what you say was true.

 

Min Jun smiled and gave her a thumbs up showing how important that statement was to him.

 

The only person on that table that wasn’t talking was Ji Hoon. He was too busy thinking about the encounter he had in the flea market.

 

I’m positive it was him! No one else looks like that. He looked straight at me too but if he’s here, what does he want from me?

Ji Hoon couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Once Chorong realized that she didn’t talk with Ji Hoon at all, she looked over and saw him pondering with a serious look on his face.

 

She leaned over and crossed her arm over with his and whispered in his ear,

 

Chorong: Oppa, are you alright? You look distracted since earlier. What were you thinking about?

Ji Hoon: “Nothing much actually. Was just thinking about some matters in the past” he said to her not wanting Chorong to worry about anything that wasn’t important.

Chorong: Do that next time. I want you to talk with us.

After saying that she kissed him on the cheek and turned back at Bomi as which was watching the whole time.

 

Bomi: Can you not show off your new relationship to me? I know you have Ji Hoon now and I am all alone.

Chorong: “Pabo Bomi!” she said while poking her hard on the head.

 

The three of them laughed as Ji Hoon tried his best to smile but he knew that he couldn’t just forget the matter that easily.

After all, he just thought that he saw Hye Won’s younger brother.

 

After lunch, they all were walking home together. Chorong was sticking close to Ji Hoon as usual trying to make him talk more as he was still slightly more quiet than usual. All of a sudden, someone runs past Chorong and grabbed her bag while running away at top speed.

 

Ji Hoon immediately started chasing him without hesitating.

Ji Hoon: "Take care of the girls, Min Jun!!" he managed to shout while running off.

 

This guy is fast! He is running at an unbelievable pace!

Ji Hoon thought while chasing him.

 

Finally the thief met a dead end and Ji Hoon had caught him trapped in a corner.

 

Ji Hoon: Return the bag and I’ll make it easy for you.

 

The man turns around and threw the bag to Ji Hoon.

 

Min Jae: I was never interested in the bag. I was more interested in you, brother.

 

At that moment Ji Hoon could not believe his eyes. He was right after all. It was Min Jae.

 

Ji Hoon: W-why are you here? What do you want?

Min Jae: I’m just here to visit you, brother. Any reason why you are so shocked to see me?

Ji Hoon: N-no but I thought I wouldn’t…

Min Jae: See me again? We’ll I’m here now. Since I am here, let me tell you how I got here.

Ji Hoon: Don’t tell me it’s because of..

Min Jae: It’s exactly that. When I was younger after everything had happened, I lived. Many times I really thought that I was going to die and not make it here, but fortunately I survived and now, here I am.

Ji Hoon: Why are you here?!


“TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!” Min Jae said while looking at Ji Hoon with eyes full of rage.

 

Ji Hoon: Whatever is between us should be kept that way. No innocent people should be brought into this.

Min Jae: My sister was innocent as well. You had to bring her into this.

Ji Hoon: I didn’t know! I didn’t know it was her when I killed her!

Min Jae: Of course you didn’t. Did you even know why they made you kill her?

Ji Hoon: It was to make me stronger.

Min Jae: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are really so self-centered! D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter