Midnight Adventure

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon stood his ground as the figure that attacked just stood there. Ji Hoon decided not to wait until the figure’s next strike as he tried to kick the figure with his right leg. However the figure spinned quickly avoiding the hit and lands backwards.

 

He’s fast!

 

Ji Hoon holding the knife throws it towards the figure as the knife hits it and bounces off. It was then Ji Hoon realized what it was. It wasn’t a human. It was a puppet.

The puppet then took the mask off as a man was standing inside.

 

Man: Hmm. Not bad. I heard you had good reflexes, Yong Ji Hoon.

Ji Hoon: Who are you? What do you want?

Man: No need for my real name. Just call me Kanzaki.

Ji Hoon: What are you doing here?

Kanzaki: I came to test how powerful you were. I’m supposed to fight you before Min Jae. Think about me as your warm up. But based on the performance I saw earlier, your battle with me will be the last.

Ji Hoon: I’m not letting you escape!!!

 

Ji Hoon dashes towards Kanzaki in an attempt to attack him. Kanzaki throws a few pellets resulting in a heavy cloud of smoke.

As the smoke clears out, Kanzaki was long gone.

 

"See you in 3 days..." the voice says as it fades away.

 

Ji Hoon: Dammit! He escaped!!

 

Chorong took a look at Ji Hoon’s hand which was bleeding. Although she wasn’t supposed to be talking to him he still saved her. She nudged him on the shoulder signaling him to follow her.

Both of them went into mansion. The others were in the hall oblivious to what had happened. When Eunji saw his hand she immediately said,

 

Eunji: Oppa!! What happened to your hand?

 

Ji Hoon didn’t want to scare them so he didn’t tell her the truth.

 

Ji Hoon: Ah! I cut myself outside. I was being careless.

Bomi: Take care oppa. Chorong unnie, you should bandage up that wound for him.

Chorong: Yah! Don’t make any weird jokes or I’ll knock your head.

 

The group laughed as the both of them entered the kitchen. As soon as they entered the kitchen, Ji Hoon sat down as Chorong grabbed the first aid kit. She came over and removed the items she needed as she started to apply anti septic on his wound. There was an awkward silence between the two. They were both not used to being quiet when around each other.

 

Chorong: Thanks, oppa.

Ji Hoon: No problem. I’m here to protect you anyways.

 

She started to blush after what he said as he smiled and said to her,

 

Ji Hoon: Although I’m no longer your boyfriend, I’ll always be there to protect you because I care about you.

 

At that moment Chorong wanted to close all the boundaries that they had. She wanted to just hug him and tell him how much she missed him the past few days. But she couldn’t. He had broken her trust for the second time now and she wasn’t giving up anytime soon.

The both of them left and joined the other in the hall to talk about other matters.

 

Ji Hoon: So, Min Jun. Do you think we need to train for the upcoming battle? I wouldn’t want to just go in and lose.

Min Jun: You’ve got a point. We only have 3 days left. Better make it count.

The two planned to train the next day.

 

Night came along quickly. In the great big mansion it was sometimes creepy. Most of the members preferred to stay in their own rooms the whole night long.

It was past one o clock but Naeun was wide awake. She was all ready and dressed to go out. No one knew that they were going out secretly at night Naeun hoped. If not, then the rumors of she and Min Jun dating could get out quickly. The both of them didn't want the members knowing about it just yet.

Just as she carefully got up making sure not to wake Eunji up, suddenly she heard Eunji say

 

Eunji: "I know the both of you are going out late at night. The both of you have been doing this for a while now. I’m sleeping right next to you. You thought I won’t notice?" she said while still lying down in the bed.

 

Naeun was disappointed. She assumed that Eunji wouldn’t allow her to go out and her plans were ruined.

 

Eunji: Make sure the both of you take care. Take a coat if you’re going to feel cold. Just don’t do anything naughty if you know what I mean.

 

Naeun smiled as she replied Eunji as quick as she could.

 

Naeun: Alright unnie!!

 

Naeun was on cloud nine. Not only did she let her go out but she totally agreed with their relationship. She ran downstairs and saw Min Jun ready and waiting every time. He was always waiting earlier than her. That was because he was always more excited for their dates.

 

The both of them walked out of the mansion’s gates and were going to a roadside shop with good steamboat.

As they were walking, Naeun started to shiver. Although Eunji reminded her to bring her coat she totally forgot as she wanted to leave quickly.

When Min Jun saw how cold she was, he immediately removed his jacket and put it over her. Naeun shyly thanked him and wore the jacket. Naeun really liked his jacket. It had his smell on it which she adored.

 

Min Jun: Naeun-ah, why didn’t you bring a jacket if you were going to get cold?

Naeun: I forgot oppa. I’m sorry.

Min Jun: Are you sure you didn’t purposely forget so you could wear my jacket?

 

She jokingly hit him while smiling at herself after he did the joke.

 

Naeun: So, maybe I did? Why? Is there any problem with me wearing your jacket?

Min Jun: No problem at all. But you should reward me with something since I was being such a gentleman.

Naeun: Alright. I see how it is. What do you want?

 

Min Jun pointed at his cheek as Naeun understood what he wanted. She quickly tiptoed to give him a peck but at the last second before she could touch his cheek he turned his face sideways which made her lips touch his.


Naeun: Ahhh! Oppa! How could you do that! I don’t want to give you anymore reward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter