Intense

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun couldn’t be happier to see him at a time like this. Min Jun put down his bag of drinks and walks up to them. He cracks his knuckles and looks at them with angry eyes.

 

Min Jun: Who’s first? Let’s make this quick.

 

All the guys look at Min Jun. They were definitely afraid. The hole he punched in the wall was indeed big. If he punched them like that they would definitely not survive the hit.

 

Boss: What are you all doing? He’s just one man! Get him!

 

Two men were not afraid of him and ran towards Min Jun to take him down. As the first one approached Min Jun, he punched him directly in the face and the other one gave a hard kick to the body. They kept hitting Min Jun as he just stood there taking every blow. All the other men started to laugh as they assumed that Min Jun was strong but now he was getting beat up.

 

Boss: See? Why are you all so scared of him? He can’t even counter a single hit from two of our men!!

 

Finally the two men stop hitting Min Jun after they run out of stamina. They were getting cocky. But as they looked at Min Jun they noticed he was still alright. He was taking every hit not because he was losing, but because they didn’t hurt him at all.

 

Min Jun: Is that all you can do? Boring.

 

Min Jun just used his palm to sweep one of the men aside as he hit the wall so hard that bricks fell off detached. He then grabbed the other man and slammed him against two sides of the walls and buried his face into the ground.

 

Min Jun: Now, let’s fight!!

 

Before Min Jun could get anyone else, they all had run away and only the boss was left.

 

Min Jun: Dammit! I was hoping to release some steam. Now there’s no one else to fight. Let’s fight bossman!!

Boss: What…. strength…

 

The boss turned to run but before he could, Naeun grabbed his ankle and pulled him towards her as she shouted

 

Naeun: GET BACK HERE!!!

 

In a single swift punch, she hit him directly in his face as hard as she could as blood and teeth both came flying out into the air knocking him unconscious. She then fell back to the ground as her stomach hurt.

Min Jun walked over to her and said

 

Min Jun: Hey, what’s going on? What are you doing here so late at night?

 

She just looked down to the ground without answering him. She obviously did not want to answer his question.

Naeun was a shy girl. She didn’t dare to confess or to tell someone how she truly feels. Somehow for her, it’s always been this way. That is why she could never truly explain how she felt for him.

 

Min Jun: Sighs* It’s alright. Let’s get that wound taken care of.

 

He picks her up just like how brides pick up their grooms. She took comfort in his muscular arms, as she leaned on it with ease. As he was taking her back, he couldn’t help but feel good when her hair and soft skin was on his arms. He felt like he was taking care of a baby, with milky soft skin such as hers, she was so delicate.

He went home and put her on his bed as he went to get the first aid kit. She touched the wound on her stomach as she felt intense pain when she touched it.

Min Jun came in after a few minutes and saw her in pain. He brought out a towel and took out some fresh wraps from the first aid kit along with some antiseptic cream.

 

Min Jun: I guess we’ve been using a lot of first aid kits eh?

 

She smiled at him as he started to get red faced.

 

Min Jun: Er… how do I say this…

 

Naeun was looking at him puzzled, wondering why he was getting shy.

 

Min Jun: I’m going to need you to…. Take off your shirt.

 

She immediately started to blush and understood what made him that shy. She could put the medicine on herself but she was in pain and didn’t really know how to do it.

 

Naeun: Oppa, I hope you don’t enjoy this too much.

Min Jun: Hey! I’m only doing this cause I have to. It’s not like I’ve never seen a girl !

Naeun: Oppa, you’re a ert.

 

She slowly tries to, but it hurt her as she tried to take it off as her arms needed to move in a certain position. She couldn’t take it off herself. Things got even more awkward.

 

Naeun: Oppa, don’t take this the wrong way, but I need you to take it off for me.

 

He was somehow waiting for her to say those words. His mouth accidentally started to smile as Naeun said to him

 

Naeun: Oppa! You’re having dirty thoughts aren’t you!! How can I tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter