Imposter

The Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong awoke as her head felt dizzy as everything looked fuzzy for a moment. She was tied down to a chair and couldn’t move freely.

 

Ugh..where am I.. what’s happening?

She thought to herself.

 

Slowly her vision returned to normal as she saw a man standing in front of her with his back facing her as she said

 

Chorong: Who are you? What do you want with me?

 

The man turned around as she saw him wearing a white mask. She knew he was the person who impersonated Ji Hoon. Something was very wrong and now no one could get to her.

 

Chameleon: Hello, my name is the Chameleon. As you know, I am a professional in impersonating like someone else which is what you saw earlier. I really looked like Ji Hoon right?

Chorong: Not at all! He has red eyes and yours were not! You’re a failure!

Chameleon: Ah, maybe. I guess I made a mistake this time. But if I wasn’t good at all, I wouldn’t have convinced you in the first place. You’ve got to admit that I was somewhat good.

 

She remained quiet. She knew that he had deceived her well and she was indeed tricked. She could only find a way to escape for now.

 

Chorong: So, what do you want with me?

Chameleon: For now, I only need you to let Ji Hoon know where you are and for him to save you. I need to capture him alive.

Chorong: What? I’m not going to call him. I don’t need him to save me. I can save myself.

Chameleon: Huh.. a lovers quarrel.. how cute.

 

In a split second a tight slap ran across her face. She was too shocked to even react but he had already punched her in the stomach another time. She was on the ground along with the chair. That position really hurt her.

He pulled her chin to his face as he put his face right in front of her

 

Chameleon: I should you right here right now. After all, who is going to be here to save you? Aren’t I right?

 

She spit in his face as he got even angrier.

 

YOU LITTLE PRICK!!!

He shouted as he pulled her chair upwards only to slap her multiple times in the face. Her lip was now bleeding and it really hurt. He took a step back as he tried to cool down.

Chorong smiled to herself. A tear ran across her cheek as she realized that she wasn’t going to call him. She always had been a nuisance to him and she always will be. Now that he was with Bomi, he was going to be happy.

She wouldn’t and couldn’t call him because she knew that he would be in danger, and she didn’t want to hurt him. She loved him too much although they were no longer together.

 

Chameleon: Listen up, I’m going to give you until tomorrow morning before I come back here. If you are not ready to make the call then, I’ll kill you.

 

He walked out as she sat in silence. Her face hurt like hell. Anytime she moved her lip she could feel the pain from the change in expression. Slowly, she began to fall asleep.

 

Bomi woke up in the middle of the night as she turned to see Ji Hoon no longer in his bed. She wondered where he went as she got up and went to the toilet.

She looked in every room of the house as she couldn’t find him.

 

Bomi: Ji Hoon oppa… where could you have gone?

 

Chorong felt her shoulders shaking as she awoke to seeing Ji Hoon’s face right in front of her.

 

Ji Hoon: Hey! Hey!! Wake up!!

Chorong: Ji Hoon… oppa?

 

She immediately assumed she was dreaming. There was no way that he came to save her. She hadn’t agreed to make the call so it was impossible that he could find her.

 

Ji Hoon: Are you alright? Who did this?

Chorong: I’m dreaming…. Let me go back to sleep.

Ji Hoon: No you’re not! I found you!! I checked your location with the necklace I gave you and it was weird that you were here in the middle of nowhere.

 

As she opened her eyes she realized he was really there.

 

Chorong: Run! There’s someone after you! It’s a trap!!

 

The door opened as the Chameleon walked in.

 

Chameleon: I knew I detected an intruder. Thank you for bringing him here Park Chorong.

Chorong: Run! Don’t stay here! It’s a trap!!

 

Ji Hoon looked at him angrily. He wasn’t in the mood for mercy after seeing how beat up she got.

 

Ji Hoon: I’m going to pound your face in.  

Chameleon: Let’s see you try.

As Ji Hoon dashed towards him, he was careless and set off a trap as a rope hung him from the ceiling. Before he could escape, a dart was aimed at his neck as he fell unconscious.

 

Chameleon: Haha!! Looks like even the great Ji Hoon couldn’t escape from my traps.

 

He tied Ji Hoon unto another chair and faced him towards Chorong.

 

Chameleon: I’m in a good mood right about now. I’ll let the two of you talk until morning to sort out your lovers quarrel. After that, I’ll be taking him away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter